View Poll Results: What do you think of Wikileaks and Julian Assange?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Martrys of Free speech and of transparency of the government

    26 27.96%
  • Cold blooded terrorists

    44 47.31%
  • Neutral

    6 6.45%
  • Other (explain)

    17 18.28%
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 127

Thread: Wikileaks

  1. #51
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,269
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Wikileaks

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Fair, it's mostly the "I'm anti-western" that I think serves as a good proxy for "I support wikileaks."
    That is kinda a nobrainer though. If you are anti-western, you probably would support some one who is doing everything in his power to damage the west.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #52
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,635

    Re: Wikileaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    If you are anti-western, you probably would support some one who is doing everything in his power to damage the west.
    But you do so from the bottom of your heart for the betterment of mankind....or something like that.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  3. #53
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,857
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Wikileaks

    nvm



    10 char limit
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  4. #54
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Wikileaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Juiposa View Post
    What is your opinion on them?
    I think hes a jerk who tried to blackmail people and thus lost his moral right to keep publishing these documents.

  5. #55
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Wikileaks

    I like wikileaks for it's prior activities, however, not so much for it's current ones.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  6. #56
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,073

    Re: Wikileaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    WikiLeaks is like all groups with a point of view; they can take things too far. But, I think their basic premise is correct that the more we know the better off we are.
    democrats iunder RObert Mugaabe area being tortrued literallaly as we ****inug type right now thanik to s Wikilleakas outing them. are they abetteroff because Robert Mugabe knows more?

  7. #57
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,073

    Re: Wikileaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Juiposa View Post
    Part of it yes but not the whole. Majority is that they strive for transparent governments.
    by aiding terrorists and dicatotrs?

  8. #58
    Owner/Admin
    Benevolent Dictator Schweddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    11,512
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Wikileaks

    I think transparency is a damned good thing. I also think that the people that hate Wikileaks currently have no clue what the true definition of journalism is. Finally, it baffles me that across the isle folks hate this outfit without so much as lifting a finger to find out exactly what they do and what their goals are.

    Democracy 101.

    Manning should be the one who suffers - he leaked the documents originally. He is the traitor.
    Last edited by Schweddy; 01-22-11 at 10:51 AM.
    If you analyse it, I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

    I am also known as "vauge".

  9. #59
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Wikileaks

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    democrats iunder RObert Mugaabe area being tortrued literallaly as we ****inug type right now thanik to s Wikilleakas outing them. are they abetteroff because Robert Mugabe knows more?
    Text messageing at 60 mph, cpwill ???
    Please try again.

  10. #60
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Wikileaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Juiposa View Post
    I am anti-western. I am an extreme leftist. Your point?
    If nothing else, it's amusing to see an anti-western leftist embrace/excuse the debris of collateral damage.

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •