View Poll Results: Will Tucson change Sarah Palin's rhetoric?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    2 14.29%
  • No

    12 85.71%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Will Tucson Change Sarah Palin's Rhetoric?

  1. #11
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Will Tucson Change Sarah Palin's Rhetoric?

    Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    Did you bother to read the post before going on this rant? I am not linking her to anything, simply asking whether you think the response will change her at all. Not even asking whether you think she should change or not.


    Why even bring her up at all in relation to this shooting. You are not being clever here. at all.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  2. #12
    Politically Correct

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    05-12-18 @ 12:18 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,937
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Will Tucson Change Sarah Palin's Rhetoric?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Why even bring her up at all in relation to this shooting. You are not being clever here. at all.
    I brought it up because I think it will be interesting to see whether this mess changes one of the most famous political personas in this country.

  3. #13
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Will Tucson Change Sarah Palin's Rhetoric?

    What I find troubling is that this administation is going to use Tuscan to go forward to pass legislation against free speech, and more gun regulations.
    Sarah Palin, crosshairs, conservative talk, had nothing to do with this tragedy, but they are trained to never let a crisis go to waste.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  4. #14
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,007

    Re: Will Tucson Change Sarah Palin's Rhetoric?

    Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    Did you bother to read the post before going on this rant? I am not linking her to anything, simply asking whether you think the response will change her at all. Not even asking whether you think she should change or not.
    Why did you make this thread all about Palin, then?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    01-13-11 @ 09:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    685

    Re: Will Tucson Change Sarah Palin's Rhetoric?

    Probably not.

  6. #16
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,007

    Re: Will Tucson Change Sarah Palin's Rhetoric?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    What I find troubling is that this administation is going to use Tuscan to go forward to pass legislation against free speech, and more gun regulations.
    Sarah Palin, crosshairs, conservative talk, had nothing to do with this tragedy, but they are trained to never let a crisis go to waste.
    Yeah, they're going to go nuts with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #17
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,007

    Re: Will Tucson Change Sarah Palin's Rhetoric?

    Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    I brought it up because I think it will be interesting to see whether this mess changes one of the most famous political personas in this country.
    You brought it up, in yet another attempt to link Palin to the Tuscon shootout.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  8. #18
    Politically Correct

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    05-12-18 @ 12:18 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,937
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Will Tucson Change Sarah Palin's Rhetoric?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why did you make this thread all about Palin, then?
    Because she is the most famous aside from Limbaugh, who I believe has already signaled how he intends to act.

    Anyway, I'm not going to defend this anymore. If you don't like the question, don't discuss it. If for whatever reason you think I am trying to tie anyone to anything, this event has made you paranoid. But you can "call me out" or whatever and also move on.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    55,032

    Re: Will Tucson Change Sarah Palin's Rhetoric?

    I don't see why she would change, or any need for her to change. In fact, she'd look even worse in my eyes than she does now if she does change. Also, I do not see how she could be held morally responsible for the shooting.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #20
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Will Tucson Change Sarah Palin's Rhetoric?

    Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    I brought it up because I think it will be interesting to see whether this mess changes one of the most famous political personas in this country.


    Sure, right after those bitches on the view change theirs.




    You sir, are not being clever.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •