View Poll Results: Does the media owe the TEA Party an apology for their assumptions regarding Loughner?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    18 41.86%
  • No

    25 58.14%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 117

Thread: Does the media owe the TEA party an apology?

  1. #61
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Does the media owe the TEA party an apology?

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    The tea baggers owe the American public an apology !
    Their accursed love of guns cost a nine year old innocent girl her life.
    Our media needs work.
    Showing that murderous face on national TV should be prohibited; doing this once may be OK, but that is enough.

    Oh, I didn't know anyone had managed to connect the dots. Or even ONE dot.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  2. #62
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,360

    Re: Does the media owe the TEA party an apology?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Thank you for this. Folks have been saying that the left hasn't been blaming the TEA party for this, and now you come along and do exactly that.
    So earthworm represents "the left" now. Interesting.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  3. #63
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Does the media owe the TEA party an apology?

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    The tea baggers owe the American public an apology !
    Their accursed love of guns cost a nine year old innocent girl her life.
    Our media needs work.
    Showing that murderous face on national TV should be prohibited; doing this once may be OK, but that is enough.


    It is widely considered a good idea to engage brain before opening mouth.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  4. #64
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Does the media owe the TEA party an apology?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    So earthworm represents "the left" now. Interesting.
    He is when people claim that nobody on the left is doing this. Besides, he's not alone.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  5. #65
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Does the media owe the TEA party an apology?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    It is widely considered a good idea to engage brain before opening mouth.
    Don't discourage him. Personally, I'd like to hear more.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  6. #66
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,360

    Re: Does the media owe the TEA party an apology?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    He is when people claim that nobody on the left is doing this. Besides, he's not alone.
    So you're cool with me then taking any quote from a conservative saying that all gay people should die, and applying it to all conservatives. That is basically what your doing here.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  7. #67
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,501

    Re: Does the media owe the TEA party an apology?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    So you're cool with me then taking any quote from a conservative saying that all gay people should die, and applying it to all conservatives. That is basically what your doing here.
    That's not what he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #68
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,360

    Re: Does the media owe the TEA party an apology?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    That's not what he said.
    He's trying to use earthworm as a representation of "the left". It's the same situation.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  9. #69
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Does the media owe the TEA party an apology?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    He's trying to use earthworm as a representation of "the left". It's the same situation.
    Have you ever noticed that? When people try to choose people to represent the left, they always choose unhinged people. Its like saying all conservatives are like Glenn Beck.

  10. #70
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,501

    Re: Does the media owe the TEA party an apology?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    He's trying to use earthworm as a representation of "the left". It's the same situation.
    Again that is not what he said...

    "He is when people claim that nobody on the left is doing this. Besides, he's not alone.

    He has in no way inferred all people who lean left are this way. He said "when people claim" as in particular individuals.

    You are making a mountain out of a mole hill and adding context that is not present.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 01-11-11 at 02:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •