View Poll Results: What is same sex marriage?

Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll
  • A special right

    109 56.77%
  • Equal protection

    62 32.29%
  • Other

    21 10.94%
Page 82 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 976

Thread: Same sex marriage: what is it really?

  1. #811
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Same sex marriage: what is it really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    AS some one who makes those other arguments, I think I know my motivation better than you. You are wrong.
    Lol because you say so, yeah right :P

  2. #812
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Same sex marriage: what is it really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Lol because you say so, yeah right :P
    You don't like me usurping your justification?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #813
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Same sex marriage: what is it really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    AH yes, the "If you disagree with me you are lying" argument. Let us know how it works out for you.
    Like your "if you disagree with me you're just wrong" argument Outstanding

  4. #814
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Same sex marriage: what is it really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Like your "if you disagree with me you're just wrong" argument Outstanding
    Actually, my argument has documentable evidence to support it, in that many of us have been using arguments other than fairness. Your argument is that you know we are lying because you know it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #815
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Same sex marriage: what is it really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You don't like me usurping your justification?
    I was about to ask you that exact same thing.

    I would love for you to explain to me how you're usurping my justification for support gays marrying.

  6. #816
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Same sex marriage: what is it really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Actually, my argument has documentable evidence to support it, in that many of us have been using arguments other than fairness. Your argument is that you know we are lying because you know it.
    Yeah yeah, everyone says that

  7. #817
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Same sex marriage: what is it really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    All I care about is what is right and what is wrong. There is not one thread or post that I have ever seen that has given valid reasons as to why gay folks should be denied the right to consensually marry each other.
    I don't think they should be denied, nor was I ever claiming they should be denied. I said their arguments were lies, which they are. The movement is all about validating the gay identity, an identity I strongly believe SHOULD be validated for ANY couple raising a family.

    Otherwise you're just another Joe Schmuck and no one has any reason to pay any attention to you because your relationships don't affect others.
    Last edited by Jerry; 01-13-11 at 09:53 PM.

  8. #818
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Same sex marriage: what is it really?

    LMAO at two straight people that 1.5 are against gay rights telling a person, who is in fact homosexual, what THEY are fighting for.
    That's brilliant, talk about blind dishonesty LOL no other factual proof is needed beyond those posts to see the obvious dishonesty. It you want to look though there's already plenty of support.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #819
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Same sex marriage: what is it really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    LMAO at two straight people that 1.5 are against gay rights telling a person, who is in fact homosexual, what THEY are fighting for.
    Please point out where anyone stated...

    #1 They are against gay rights?
    #2 Telling them what they are fighting for?

    We were talking about the movement as a whole, not individuals, but thanks anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    That's brilliant, talk about blind dishonesty LOL no other factual proof is needed beyond those posts to see the obvious dishonesty. It you want to look though there's already plenty of support.
    So it takes only two people to represent and entire movement. Good to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #820
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Same sex marriage: what is it really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Please point out where anyone stated...

    #1 They are against gay rights?
    #2 Telling them what they are fighting for?

    We were talking about the movement as a whole, not individuals, but thanks anyway.
    Wow this is gonna be so easy, it always is when I deal in reality and the you deal in dishonesty and fantasy.

    1. if you are against gay marriage you are against gay rights PERIOD doesnt work any other way.
    2. you said and I quote "As for the rest you can think what you like, it does not change the reality that it has nothing at all to do with family."

    this is you telling redress what she thinks and in other places she was told she was wrong or dishonest or it didn't matter LMAO

    she IS the gay movement along with all on her side genius, so what she and others think very much matters. What doesnt matter is what YOU think because you are against it, so the decision isnt your to make nor can you. That might be the dumbest and most uneducated ignorant statement Ive read in a long time on this subject.

    Thats very funny and dishonest that some how YOU know and speak for all gays and their motives LMAO Also you attempting to backpedal and say you were talking about the movement also doesn't fly because the individuals make up the movement. Do you get some movement news letter or something that told you what the movement is about? LMAO You know how moronic that statement was and it is to make such a dishonest ridiculous claim, it will not work


    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    So it takes only two people to represent and entire movement. Good to know.
    Nope never said that, never implied that nor does it matter just more back pedaling and deflection by you. LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 82 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •