View Poll Results: What society has more chance to survive in the next 100 years?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Socialist liberal

    15 55.56%
  • Christian conservative

    6 22.22%
  • No opinion

    6 22.22%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 107

Thread: What society has more chance to survive; liberal or conservative?

  1. #51
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,432

    Re: What society has more chance to survive; liberal or conservative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    What society has more chance to survive in the next 100 years?

    Western society won't survive. In Europe society will ultimately be overpowered by Muslim demographics. If there is any hope for Islam it will be through a europeanized islam. But the problem is that white euro culture will be extirpated in the process.

    America's future is to become Mexico.

    The only future is for East and South Asians. They aren't confused. They know who they are and don't struggle with identity.
    East Asia has a demographic problem worse then Europe. South Korea, Japan and China all have rapidly ageing populations, with I think Italy being the only major european country to exceed the aging and population decline of east asia
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: What society has more chance to survive; liberal or conservative?

    Whatever society the people within it are most comfortable and stable living in will be the one that survives the longest. Are there any other questions? Its the same reason if you took a bunch of tribal individuals from Papua New Guinea and dumped them off in Manhattan their society wouldn't last long, neither probably would their lives. Same goes with a bunch of Manhattan urbanites in the middle of a South Asia jungle.

  3. #53
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: What society has more chance to survive; liberal or conservative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    East Asia has a demographic problem worse then Europe. South Korea, Japan and China all have rapidly ageing populations, with I think Italy being the only major european country to exceed the aging and population decline of east asia
    South Korea will solve its problem by continuing importation of brides from Vietnam, the Philippines, etc. China is importing brides from North Korea. It already allows rural couples to have two children, and it will relent on the one child policy in the cities. China can also import brides from a variety of SE Asian countries.

    The Japanese will die out on an effective basis. More room for Chinese settlers.

    Western Europe has no such alternatives. They can't import brides to build the population. Economic circumstances dictate that white europeans don't have children very often. White americans are more likely to have children, but opportunities for their children will be diverted to other groups deemed more deserving. Mexicans have five children/woman. They can and will travel anywhere. They cannot be deterred. Mexicans are all powerful. Black Americans terminate half of their births. Their population won't increase.

  4. #54
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,056

    Re: What society has more chance to survive; liberal or conservative?

    ... Population growth makes the social policies of Western conservatives untenable. The last 70 years of social history in the west have proven this.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #55
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: What society has more chance to survive; liberal or conservative?

    Conservatives - cuz we have guns and we're not afraid to defend ourselves.


  6. #56
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,876

    Re: What society has more chance to survive; liberal or conservative?

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    If there were actually a country that directly bordered us with similar demographics and culture, but which were more of a libertarian place, I don't doubt that many would actually head there. We already see this to some degree within the US.
    I agree. Let's not leave out the 'pretend' country. More tea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  7. #57
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,876

    Re: What society has more chance to survive; liberal or conservative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    You're right. He could have a shrine dedicated to himself. Once every week, for about an hour, he meditates on his awesomeness.
    Rev Hellh0und uses this successfully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  8. #58
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: What society has more chance to survive; liberal or conservative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    South Korea will solve its problem by continuing importation of brides from Vietnam, the Philippines, etc. China is importing brides from North Korea. It already allows rural couples to have two children, and it will relent on the one child policy in the cities. China can also import brides from a variety of SE Asian countries.

    The Japanese will die out on an effective basis. More room for Chinese settlers.

    Western Europe has no such alternatives. They can't import brides to build the population. Economic circumstances dictate that white europeans don't have children very often. White americans are more likely to have children, but opportunities for their children will be diverted to other groups deemed more deserving. Mexicans have five children/woman. They can and will travel anywhere. They cannot be deterred. Mexicans are all powerful. Black Americans terminate half of their births. Their population won't increase.
    Can you prove anything you just wrote?
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  9. #59
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: What society has more chance to survive; liberal or conservative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Can you prove anything you just wrote?
    Partially.

  10. #60
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,432

    Re: What society has more chance to survive; liberal or conservative?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Can you prove anything you just wrote?
    South Korea is importing bridea from the Phillipenes, and Vietnam. China is getting brides from North Korea and Vietnam and other SE asian countries.

    Japan being even more xenophobic then South Korea has issues bring in foreign maids at all


    All of the east asian countries though are aging fast and have a lower birth rate then Europe as a whole, even accounting for the importation of foreign brides
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •