View Poll Results: How do you perceive TacticalEvilDan's political lean?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Generally conservative

    0 0%
  • Generally liberal

    2 6.67%
  • Some odd mix of the two

    5 16.67%
  • I really have no idea

    9 30.00%
  • Radish

    14 46.67%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 75

Thread: T.E.D.: Liberal, Conservative, or Alien from Outer Space?

  1. #31
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: T.E.D.: Liberal, Conservative, or Alien from Outer Space?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Yet people have no trouble admitting they're conservative in some areas.
    I am conservative in some areas. Am I a conservative?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #32
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: T.E.D.: Liberal, Conservative, or Alien from Outer Space?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Yet people have no trouble admitting they're conservative in some areas.
    Well, do you believe that someone who is conservative in some areas means that they are a conservative?

  3. #33
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:21 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: T.E.D.: Liberal, Conservative, or Alien from Outer Space?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am conservative in some areas. Am I a conservative?
    No, if you're willing to self identify as being liberal then you must truly be liberal. Nobody who sees themselves as anything other than liberal wants to be called liberal, which was my whole point in the first place.

  4. #34
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: T.E.D.: Liberal, Conservative, or Alien from Outer Space?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    No, if you're willing to self identify as being liberal then you must truly be liberal. Nobody who sees themselves as anything other than liberal wants to be called liberal, which was my whole point in the first place.
    Proof again that liberals are just smarter than every one else. Being liberal in reality is something to take pride in.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #35
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:21 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: T.E.D.: Liberal, Conservative, or Alien from Outer Space?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Proof again that liberals are just smarter than every one else. Being liberal in reality is something to take pride in.
    Is it really possible to even be a "liberal in reality?" I thought liberal and reality were pretty much two mutually exclusive terms. LOL

  6. #36
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: T.E.D.: Liberal, Conservative, or Alien from Outer Space?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Is it really possible to even be a "liberal in reality?" I thought liberal and reality were pretty much two mutually exclusive terms. LOL
    And your post is perfect proof that Conservatives are as dense as a bag of hammers. LOL LOL LOL
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  7. #37
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:21 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: T.E.D.: Liberal, Conservative, or Alien from Outer Space?

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post

    Only a fool believes one is either a conservative or a liberal when there is a world of ideas and possibilities.
    I think Redress kinda stepped on your point here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post

    By the way, I am a liberal, and neither TED not CC qualifies as one.

  8. #38
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:21 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: T.E.D.: Liberal, Conservative, or Alien from Outer Space?

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    And your post is perfect proof that Conservatives are as dense as a bag of hammers. LOL LOL LOL
    Good one.

  9. #39
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: T.E.D.: Liberal, Conservative, or Alien from Outer Space?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I think Redress kinda stepped on your point here.



    Not really, no. In fact, I agreed with his point.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #40
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: T.E.D.: Liberal, Conservative, or Alien from Outer Space?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I think Redress kinda stepped on your point here.



    How exactly did she do this? All I see is you self rationalizing.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •