View Poll Results: Is Fox news bias and obviously leans right? Yes/No

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, FOX news is bias and obviously leans right

    37 30.33%
  • NO, FOX news is NOT bias and does NOT lean right.

    85 69.67%
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 158

Thread: FOX and MSNBC

  1. #61
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    You could rotate if monotony kicks in of course. That or an actually functioning public transportation. But at first individual cars yes. But once a public transportation system that is set up in an efficient and convenient way, it would be a waste to go in individual cars.
    So I wouldn't be stopping at a wal-mart or starbucks on my way home if I was using public transit.
    Suppose I did have car and I didn't mind the "waste." I just want to be alone in my car and listen to the radio on the way home. I want to be relaxed when I get home to my husband. Public transit sounds crowded, noisy, and stressful.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  2. #62
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    So I wouldn't be stopping at a wal-mart or starbucks on my way home if I was using public transit.
    Suppose I did have car and I didn't mind the "waste." I just want to be alone in my car and listen to the radio on the way home. I want to be relaxed when I get home to my husband. Public transit sounds crowded, noisy, and stressful.
    Only current transit. There could be a way to make it much more comfortable as well as efficient. And there wouldn't be a wal-mart or starbucks silly, it isn't Capitalism.

  3. #63
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    more deflection and you just repeat the same strawman? like I said I never mentioned how much MSNBC does anything only that they are bias just like fox why are you so desperate to change my point? I smell you desperation
    Wouldn't life be more enjoyable if you weren't always going out of your way to irritate people.
    You know I'm right. Run along and find a Fox clip of hannity or whoever bashing the left. I'm sure they exist, just few and far between.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  4. #64
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    Only current transit. There could be a way to make it much more comfortable as well as efficient. And there wouldn't be a wal-mart or starbucks silly, it isn't Capitalism.
    What is there? A Pizza hut?
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  5. #65
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    What is there? A Pizza hut?
    Lol no. There would be a place like a grocery store or a warehouse that contains all the products. Every day once you finish your work you would get a slip saying you worked for the day and then you could take all you need/want. Though there is a variant with checks that measure your time and each product would be measured in that way. There could be eat out restraunts or a large communal kitchen in which others could help you make the food or even do it for their work. It all depends if there is enough labor at hand, though I'm sure there will be.

  6. #66
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    So I wouldn't be stopping at a wal-mart or starbucks on my way home if I was using public transit.
    Suppose I did have car and I didn't mind the "waste." I just want to be alone in my car and listen to the radio on the way home. I want to be relaxed when I get home to my husband. Public transit sounds crowded, noisy, and stressful.
    Seems like this thread has gone off in many directions.. Anyway, I used to have public transport and I miss it. It was so nice... and you can get starbucks in the subway station or train station while you wait. They often have little shops, so you can grab cards, small gifts, coffee, donuts, sandwich, or in my case pasta...

    And since a lot of people are listening to their music on ipods today, listening to your music isn't a big deal... but my favourite part of public transport is being able to rest or get work done before going to work. You might like it, if you had it.

    Am I contributing to the conversation? I dunno. I just really miss my rail system.

  7. #67
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Wouldn't life be more enjoyable if you weren't always going out of your way to irritate people.
    You know I'm right. Run along and find a Fox clip of hannity or whoever bashing the left. I'm sure they exist, just few and far between.
    Wow Im irratating you? WHat are you 12? Why would you getting caught deflecting irrate you? You must have thin skin, maybe you should have stayed on topic instead of trying to deflect, Ill continue to live in reality while you deflect and live in fantasy, thanks
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  8. #68
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    Lol no. There would be a place like a grocery store or a warehouse that contains all the products. Every day once you finish your work you would get a slip saying you worked for the day and then you could take all you need/want. Though there is a variant with checks that measure your time and each product would be measured in that way. There could be eat out restraunts or a large communal kitchen in which others could help you make the food or even do it for their work. It all depends if there is enough labor at hand, though I'm sure there will be.
    People being served the same food everyday? I don't like the sound of that.. I am such a picky eater.. What kind of jobs will everybody do? Manufacture.. why would it be unreasonable for somebody to want to have a coffee shop or a pizzeria?

  9. #69
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Seems like this thread has gone off in many directions.. Anyway, I used to have public transport and I miss it. It was so nice... and you can get starbucks in the subway station or train station while you wait. They often have little shops, so you can grab cards, small gifts, coffee, donuts, sandwich, or in my case pasta...

    And since a lot of people are listening to their music on ipods today, listening to your music isn't a big deal... but my favourite part of public transport is being able to rest or get work done before going to work. You might like it, if you had it.

    Am I contributing to the conversation? I dunno. I just really miss my rail system.
    Your way sounds a bit better than WeAre's. He's trying to turn me on to socialism. Don't think I'm there yet. LOL
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  10. #70
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    People being served the same food everyday? I don't like the sound of that.. I am such a picky eater.. What kind of jobs will everybody do? Manufacture.. why would it be unreasonable for somebody to want to have a coffee shop or a pizzeria?
    Well I never suggested that at all. I said you could pick what you need/want of everything that is made. I also meant after all production is assured then you could focus on something like restraunts or coffee shops etc. All I meant is that society has to have priorities but after the initial transitition period I don't see why it would be unrealistic.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •