View Poll Results: Is Fox news bias and obviously leans right? Yes/No

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, FOX news is bias and obviously leans right

    37 30.33%
  • NO, FOX news is NOT bias and does NOT lean right.

    85 69.67%
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 158

Thread: FOX and MSNBC

  1. #51
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Ok then. I'm a worker in a factory. It's a pickle factory. Trucks come in with loads of cucumbers and we can them and ship them out.
    100 people work there. Who tells me what to do on Monday morning when I arrive?

    Most likely some one other than you? so what is your point?

  2. #52
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    The workers would create an agenda, you would have an assigned role. Once you complete everything assigned you could leave. If you refuse to work or just don't then you would be kicked out of the community, as you are not contributing.
    Wait a minute.All the workers together create the agenda?
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  3. #53
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Most likely some one other than you? so what is your point?
    No I think we decide collectively?
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  4. #54
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Are you ok? you're not making much sense.
    I told you to find evidence of Fox bashing the left. (I'm sure you could scrounge up something) They aren't perfect.
    I said I'd bring evidence of MSNBC bashing the right and that I would give 3 examples for every 1 you find.
    MSNBC has to do with it for competition and that some wanted to see both in a cage beating the crap out of each other. I said MSNBC would win that fight. All they do is bash the right.
    You game? Or do you know you can't win? :-)
    LMAO Im just fine Im laughing having a good time
    I made perfect sense, you told me to go find cases where fox trashes the left and you said you'd match it 3-1, so you already admit that fox DOES do that, the ratio is meaningless to me and the point I made unless you are trying to change the subject lol

    whats seldom to you? less then say 5 times a week? would that be seldom? LOL seldom is on only a few occasions; rarely; infrequently; not often and that simply isnt a true statement unless you think seldom means something else

    cant win? win what?, a game you just made up to try and distract me from my point? a game that has ZERO impact on my point? lol

    I never made the claim that MSNBC does it more or less thats you trying to deflect I simply laughed at the ridiculous notion that "fox seldom trashes the left" because that simply is not true, nice try though, nice strawman
    Last edited by O_Guru; 12-15-10 at 11:27 PM.
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  5. #55
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    No I think we decide collectively?

    Collectively what?

  6. #56
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Wait a minute.All the workers together create the agenda?
    Yeah they could or if they get into the job and the habit then you can just know what needs to be done. Regardless it is all worker controlled.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    LMAO Im just fine Im laughing having a good time
    I made perfect sense, you told me to go find cases where fox trashes the left and you said you'd match it 3-1, so you already admit that fox DOES do that, the ratio is meaningless to me and the point I made unless you are trying to change the subject lol

    whats seldom to you? less then say 5 times a week? would that be seldom? LOL seldom is on only a few occasions; rarely; infrequently; not often and that simply isnt a true statement unless you think seldom means something else

    cant win? win what?, a game you just made up to try and distract me from my point? a game that has ZERO impact on my point? lol

    I never made the claim that MSNBC does it more or less thats you trying to deflect I simply laughed at the ridiculous notion that "fox seldom trashes the left" because that simply is not true, nice try though, nice strawman
    Then you should have no problem proving it. :-)
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  8. #58
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    Yeah they could or if they get into the job and the habit then you can just know what needs to be done. Regardless it is all worker controlled.
    Ok, but it doesn't seem like things would run smoothy. I guess you could rotate and different people would be assigned different jobs each day so no one got stuck on the relish line the whole week.
    A day of works done. I'm going home. Do I own my own car?
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  9. #59
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Ok, but it doesn't seem like things would run smoothy. I guess you could rotate and different people would be assigned different jobs each day so no one got stuck on the relish line the whole week.
    A day of works done. I'm going home. Do I own my own car?
    You could rotate if monotony kicks in of course. That or an actually functioning public transportation. But at first individual cars yes. But once a public transportation system that is set up in an efficient and convenient way, it would be a waste to go in individual cars.

  10. #60
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Then you should have no problem proving it. :-)
    more deflection and you just repeat the same strawman? like I said I never mentioned how much MSNBC does anything only that they are bias just like fox why are you so desperate to change my point? I smell you desperation
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •