View Poll Results: Is Fox news bias and obviously leans right? Yes/No

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, FOX news is bias and obviously leans right

    37 30.33%
  • NO, FOX news is NOT bias and does NOT lean right.

    85 69.67%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 158

Thread: FOX and MSNBC

  1. #21
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    Ouch.. your enemy? I'm hurt! It is not like I'm a Facist who wishes to oppress everyone but a certain race. If anything I want what is best for you! Anyways, doing some research on the people you listed, they are just liberal progressives so I guess I'm not missing out..
    LOL
    To me progressives are pretty much socialists, so you can see where I'm coming from. I might not have the same definition as the next guy, because I'm far enough right that anyone left of center may as well be a Commie. :-)
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  2. #22
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    LOL
    To me progressives are pretty much socialists, so you can see where I'm coming from. I might not have the same definition as the next guy, because I'm far enough right that anyone left of center may as well be a Commie. :-)
    Well if you knew what Libertarian Socialists stood for maybe you would be more sympathetic. Or who knows maybe become one. Though that may be unlikely, I shall fight this uphill battle!

  3. #23
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    I want to create a network which features all the correspondents from FOX and all the correspondents from MSNBC being locked in a cage and given two by fours to fight each other until a single victor emerges. I've got my money on Maddow kicking everyone's ass. I think I will call the network, PWNED.
    MSNBC would win because all they do is bash people on the right and Fox anyway.
    Fox seldom trashes the left and hardly ever mentions MSNBC. If MSNBC stopped talking about Fox and the right, it'd pretty much be dead silence
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Last Seen
    10-15-12 @ 02:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    523

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Cool. He says he's a "European socialist". I'm not sure if he actually wants the workers to be in control of the means of production, or if he just wants healthcare, etc.

    Cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by bbtxt
    LOL
    To me progressives are pretty much socialists, so you can see where I'm coming from. I might not have the same definition as the next guy, because I'm far enough right that anyone left of center may as well be a Commie. :-)
    I haven't seen many.

  5. #25
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    MSNBC would win because all they do is bash people on the right and Fox anyway.
    Fox seldom trashes the left and hardly ever mentions MSNBC. If MSNBC stopped talking about Fox and the right, it'd pretty much be dead silence
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC8mN...eature=related
    Not hateful at all. How dare the left want to break down the white christain male power structure! Anyways you are saying Hannity and Glenn Beck never insult communists or socialists by misrepresenting them?

  6. #26
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    Well if you knew what Libertarian Socialists stood for maybe you would be more sympathetic. Or who knows maybe become one. Though that may be unlikely, I shall fight this uphill battle!
    I'm pretty comfortable where I am, though I do have some libertarian views. Socialists are parisites on freedom. I hope they all see the light some day.


    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  7. #27
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Who says we don't embrace Fox?, Though they have their share of libs on, it's the only place I trust to tell the truth.
    Every other media except Conservative Talk Radio, leans way left. Doesn't seem quite fair.
    LMAO now thats a funny joke, good sarcasm but yes I do agree more stations lean left than lean right.
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  8. #28
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    I'm pretty comfortable where I am, though I do have some libertarian views. Socialists are parisites on freedom. I hope they all see the light some day.


    I assume when you say freedom you mean corporate freedom? If so then yes. And obviously they aren't like the right wing libertarians, that movement came after when they stole the name.

  9. #29
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    MSNBC would win because all they do is bash people on the right and Fox anyway.
    Fox seldom trashes the left and hardly ever mentions MSNBC. If MSNBC stopped talking about Fox and the right, it'd pretty much be dead silence
    LMAO!
    stop it you're killing me
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  10. #30
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC8mN...eature=related
    Not hateful at all. How dare the left want to break down the white christain male power structure! Anyways you are saying Hannity and Glenn Beck never insult communists or socialists by misrepresenting them?

    I'm on O'Reilly's side there. (also rather dishonest of them to say he called himself a white supremisist. He didn't say anything of the sort)
    McCain wanted to pass that God Awful amnesty bill that would have made 20,000,000 illegals legal. We tried something like that before in the 80's and all it did was encourage more illegals.
    We need immigration reform but that's not it.
    Yes, Hannity and Beck talk about communists and socialists. We need to stay vigilent against them so we can continue to live free. I hope they keep talking about them so we don't fall back to sleep.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •