View Poll Results: Is Fox news bias and obviously leans right? Yes/No

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, FOX news is bias and obviously leans right

    37 30.33%
  • NO, FOX news is NOT bias and does NOT lean right.

    85 69.67%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 158

Thread: FOX and MSNBC

  1. #11
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    I would think the right wingers would embrace that they have a network dedicated to their point of view, since liberals have their own. I am not sure why it is so highly rejected. But anyways, on a more important note, where is the Socialist or Commie network! I demand it!
    Who says we don't embrace Fox?, Though they have their share of libs on, it's the only place I trust to tell the truth.
    Every other media except Conservative Talk Radio, leans way left. Doesn't seem quite fair.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  2. #12
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Who says we don't embrace Fox?, Though they have their share of libs on, it's the only place I trust to tell the truth.
    Every other media except Conservative Talk Radio, leans way left. Doesn't seem quite fair.
    Note the key word, leans. Lets speak frankly, I know I will get resistance from both sides but whatever. Conservatives and Liberals are pretty similar in their overall beliefs. They both want somewhat of a regulated system. They both allow big business. They both are ok with imperialism and war, at least politicians. They both want Capitalism. They both want somewhat similar societies. Though liberals tend to stray away from the typical christian fundamentalism, that is the only real difference.

  3. #13
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    I mean real Socialists not state Socialist which is like if Capitalism and Socialism had a stupid baby. But I don't think I have FSTV... Hmm..
    It a real crappy channel mixed in with all the religious, shopping networks, paid infomercials etc. It's got those way left people Thom Hartman, Laura Flanders. Grit TV, Democracy Now. They have weird shows on at times with real commies and all kinds of nuts. You'd probably enjoy it. I watch it just to keep my enemies close, same reason I have Olbermann on right now. :-)
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Last Seen
    10-15-12 @ 12:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    523

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Free Speech TV FSTV

    oh yea and MSNBC They have at least ONE admitted (I'm sure there are more) socialists.
    The Senate has one

    Who, by the way? I don't know anyone on cable TV who advocates the workers being in control of the means of production, but then again, I don't watch cable TV much.

  5. #15
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    It a real crappy channel mixed in with all the religious, shopping networks, paid infomercials etc. It's got those way left people Thom Hartman, Laura Flanders. Grit TV, Democracy Now. They have weird shows on at times with real commies and all kinds of nuts. You'd probably enjoy it. I watch it just to keep my enemies close, same reason I have Olbermann on right now. :-)
    Ouch.. your enemy? I'm hurt! It is not like I'm a Facist who wishes to oppress everyone but a certain race. If anything I want what is best for you! Anyways, doing some research on the people you listed, they are just liberal progressives so I guess I'm not missing out..

  6. #16
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    Note the key word, leans. Lets speak frankly, I know I will get resistance from both sides but whatever. Conservatives and Liberals are pretty similar in their overall beliefs. They both want somewhat of a regulated system. They both allow big business. They both are ok with imperialism and war, at least politicians. They both want Capitalism. They both want somewhat similar societies. Though liberals tend to stray away from the typical christian fundamentalism, that is the only real difference.
    No, the libs in Wash. now (like Pelosi) are so far from the things I believe in they might as well be a commies. No similarities that would amount to a hill'a beans.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  7. #17
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    No, the libs in Wash. now (like Pelosi) are so far from the things I believe in they might as well be a commies. No similarities that would amount to a hill'a beans.
    Pelosi similar to a Commie? Thanks for the laugh.

  8. #18
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    16,333

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    I want to create a network which features all the correspondents from FOX and all the correspondents from MSNBC being locked in a cage and given two by fours to fight each other until a single victor emerges. I've got my money on Maddow kicking everyone's ass. I think I will call the network, PWNED.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPwn4lot View Post
    The Senate has one

    Who, by the way? I don't know anyone on cable TV who advocates the workers being in control of the means of production, but then again, I don't watch cable TV much.
    Not sure if he is extreme enough for you.

    Lawrence O'Donnell: 'I Am A Socialist. I Live To The Extreme Left Of Mere Liberals' | NewsBusters.org
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  10. #20
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Seem kind of like a douche. But I don't like the word extreme either. Nothing extreme about what I want. Anyways, seems like a State Socialist.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •