View Poll Results: Is Fox news bias and obviously leans right? Yes/No

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, FOX news is bias and obviously leans right

    37 30.33%
  • NO, FOX news is NOT bias and does NOT lean right.

    85 69.67%
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 158

Thread: FOX and MSNBC

  1. #91
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,500

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Ok we'll rotate so we won't get bored (though what's more boring than accounting)
    We don't have bosses so we just agree to get the work done.
    I'm loading the trucks today! It allows be some fresh air away from the pickle smell.
    Inside the factory sounds like a great place to work if you are pregnant

  2. #92
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    A... The OP says Polls FOX and MSNBC;, yet the poll is only about Fox. Now, is that 'Fair & Balanced'?
    B... More importantly, the grammar in that opening post is horrendous.
    maybe you should go back and read the OP again and see the part where it says I had to do one poll at a time

    the other one is here http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...msnbc-2-a.html

    oooooops

    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  3. #93
    I invented Human Nature
    Z3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    05-13-12 @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,251

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Inside the factory sounds like a great place to work if you are pregnant
    If you are pregnant you dont have to work you can child rear?
    Don't tread on me= Don't tread on my corporate masters

  4. #94
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Z3n View Post
    Id prefer being an educator. I have the ability to teach history and english/spanish and other things, so I would contribute it to the commune
    I'm sure we would need those. WeAre?
    We got a teacher.
    What do i need to do to go back to school?
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  5. #95
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,500

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    Well there is no need for tax accounting, as there won't be a state or monetary system, therefore no taxes. However, there is always a need for mathematicians to keep track of the resources produced and those needed. So if you just can't wait to do math there will be a job for you
    like predicting supply and demand? I could probably handle that..

  6. #96
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    Well there is no need for tax accounting, as there won't be a state or monetary system, therefore no taxes. However, there is always a need for mathematicians to keep track of the resources produced and those needed. So if you just can't wait to do math there will be a job for you
    hmmmm.... no money
    ok...how do I give to charity?
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  7. #97
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    because most on there happen to be conservative. Of course they are going to lean when giving opinions. For instance there aren't many fans of Pelosi, and the other libs in congress.
    The regular news shows don't lean much though. Mostly just give the facts.
    so which is it, they obviously len or dont lean much? Im just trying to clearly understand your point of view and why you voted like you did?
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  8. #98
    I invented Human Nature
    Z3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    05-13-12 @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,251

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    hmmmm.... no money
    ok...how do I give to charity?
    Volunteer leisure time to help out people in need, if you would like. But in a community that provides for everyone, would there be a high need? I dunno there might be
    Don't tread on me= Don't tread on my corporate masters

  9. #99
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    I'm sure we would need those. WeAre?
    We got a teacher.
    What do i need to do to go back to school?
    The will and a ride to school? If you want to learn you can go to school. But since you already went, you would need to work but you probably could work less hours if you work it out with a community. Nothing would be set in stone and it would be flexible to the community's needs.

  10. #100
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: FOX and MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    hmmmm.... no money
    ok...how do I give to charity?
    Pretty much what Zen said, but say this society took place only in America, the community could give actual food resources to a country in need or get volunteers to go over and help people similar to peace corps.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •