View Poll Results: Do you believe Noah?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im Christian. I believe his age and the Ark

    9 10.84%
  • Im Christian. I dont believe the Ark. I believe his age

    1 1.20%
  • Im Christian. I dont believe his age but I believe the Ark.

    2 2.41%
  • Im Christian. I dont believe EITHER his age nor the Ark.

    10 12.05%
  • Not Christian but I believe both the age and the Ark

    2 2.41%
  • Not Christian and its total and utter rubbish!

    49 59.04%
  • Other / I dont Know

    10 12.05%
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 237

Thread: Do You believe Noah?

  1. #101
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: Do You believe Noah?

    Yet another question that flies in the face of the global flood is that of osmosis, and how aquatic organisms require a specific salinity range to survive. Swings in salinity would be fatal to fresh and salt water organisms alike. If there was a global flood these aquatic organisms would have been exposed to salinity fluctuations as the fresh waters and the salt waters of the earth mixed, and the vast majority would have died just as surely as a stranded goat would have.
    Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
    Drugs are bad, prohibition is worse

  2. #102
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Do You believe Noah?

    Quote Originally Posted by marduc View Post
    Yet another question that flies in the face of the global flood is that of osmosis, and how aquatic organisms require a specific salinity range to survive. Swings in salinity would be fatal to fresh and salt water organisms alike. If there was a global flood these aquatic organisms would have been exposed to salinity fluctuations as the fresh waters and the salt waters of the earth mixed, and the vast majority would have died just as surely as a stranded goat would have.

    you just leave my goat out of this.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Last Seen
    01-10-12 @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    906

    Re: Do You believe Noah?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    well, he is gay, hates religion because it is against his lifestyle. can't really blame him
    What is this about my lifestyle? Homosexuality isn't a lifestyle.

  4. #104
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Do You believe Noah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Patria Antiqua View Post
    What is this about my lifestyle? Homosexuality isn't a lifestyle.
    whatever dude, it explains your irrational uncalledfor attack post.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #105
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,360

    Re: Do You believe Noah?

    It's a nice story to tell to children, but I don't necessarily believe it, the passage is probably figurative. But it doesn't really matter.

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Last Seen
    01-10-12 @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    906

    Re: Do You believe Noah?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    whatever dude, it explains your irrational uncalledfor attack post.
    It doesn't really have anything to do with me. It has to do with the sheer stupidity of the story. You can explain it away in whatever Freudian terms you want, it's a dumb story to be believed by dumb people.

  7. #107
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Do You believe Noah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Patria Antiqua View Post
    It doesn't really have anything to do with me. It has to do with the sheer stupidity of the story. You can explain it away in whatever Freudian terms you want, it's a dumb story to be believed by dumb people.
    the sheer venom and oozing nastiness of your response would indicate otherwise.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Last Seen
    01-10-12 @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    906

    Re: Do You believe Noah?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    the sheer venom and oozing nastiness of your response would indicate otherwise.
    I know that you're paranoid about homosexuals, but that doesn't mean every post I make has to do with bedroom habits.

    It's just a really, really idiotic fairy tale. You can't come to terms with that, so you need some other reason to lash out.

  9. #109
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Do You believe Noah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Patria Antiqua View Post
    I know that you're paranoid about homosexuals, but that doesn't mean every post I make has to do with bedroom habits.

    It's just a really, really idiotic fairy tale. You can't come to terms with that, so you need some other reason to lash out.
    seems that it is you with your accusations of idiocy, stupidity, delusion who is the one lashing out.

    the question was "do you believe" not what do you think of those who do.
    Last edited by OscarB63; 12-07-10 at 05:50 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Do You believe Noah?

    I think some of y'all should take a breather.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •