View Poll Results: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • invasive pat downs

    12 10.62%
  • Non invasive pat downs.

    31 27.43%
  • Subjected to radiation so you and or your children can be virtually stripped searched.

    17 15.04%
  • Real strip searches

    11 9.73%
  • Cavity search.

    53 46.90%
  • walking through a metal detector.

    52 46.02%
  • other

    29 25.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 497

Thread: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

  1. #461
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    I guess you just love pretending to be stupid just to justify flushing the 4th amendment down the toilet because you choose to go the airport.
    nope I choose to live in reality and not fantasy dram land


    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Nothing illogical about it. Terrorists have used cars, bicycles, trucks, buses and trains to blow up people and you do not have to do any of those things. If the government can mandate that you be subjected to a strip search or invasive pat down with out being arrested then they can mandate those things before you step on a bus,cab or a train or that the police can just randomly pull people over and strip search them.
    LMAO wow this is dumb
    lets do one at a time
    just driving a car? no, driving it on to private property or an airport or secured facility YES THEY CAN
    bike? see above
    truck? see above
    buses? your bus? see above somebody else bus? yes you could be searched to even board it
    train? see buses


    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Again that's your choice to leave the house and step onto public sidewalks and streets just like its your choice to use a airplane.
    one is a SERVICE you are choosing to partake in LMAO
    the others <big dramatic pause> is not




    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Driving a privilege.And besides that if you support the government strip searching you just to ride on a plane then why not your own car? After all it has to use public streets and you could walk. they got mobile x-ray machines that can drive right up next you to see if you are transporting anything you shouldn't
    see the bolded word above for you answer
    YOUR CAR

    but once said car goes to certain areas again it can be searched



    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    What is dumb is that you support your 4th amendment rights to be blatantly violated in exchange for flying on a plane and somehow pretend that its different everywhere else.
    only problem with your statement above there is no blatant violation LMAO nor do I act like its different "everywhere else"

    more dramatics and making stuff up, please argued FACTS and stuff that is actually said

    again I choose to live in reality and not fantasy dream land

    like shooting fish in a barrel
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #462
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    strawman LMAO and irrelevant like I said address the real issue dont abondon logic LMAO



    reasonable search or what ever search they want to do for you to participate in using their product/service LMAO
    ....LMAO

    read this very slowly
    lose your out of control emotion and think about things LOGICALLY and what is really happening in REALITY because every time you say kiddy porn and molestation in BLANKET statements I laugh harder and harder at you.

    Ok... so all you'll tell me is "it's not bad enough yet, the terrorists still scare me too much to speak out" or some variation to that same effect... fine.

    Where will you draw the line? Honestly. What could government do where you'd think to yourself, "This goes too far!"?

    But no, I live in the real world. I live in a world where you are more likely to die of a bee sting or a car wreck then a terrorist act, so the security is really only security theater it only protects you so much... if someone was crazy enough they would go on a suicide rampage... or strap a bomb to their chest, do you think they are just going to be stopped by dosing everyone with radiation????

    No, steps can be taken to prevent attacks that don't involve humiliating people at random, like I said, if you did nothing but watch TSA abuse videos there'd be more and more added to keep you going for a long time... every time I go back there's more people speaking out, more news clips, more old ladies being scorned for having diabetic paraphernalia, more children being nothing short of molested publicly, people having colostomy bags, urology bags torn out and forced to clean up the mess made... and I'm not joking.

    I am actually shocked that you're capable to laugh at what is going on in the name of security... you don't understand that this is GOING to expand, everytime a terrorist tries to blow up his underwear, or his boots, the security is going to move... all it would take is some terrorist strapping a bomb to their chest and going to a mall and you'd be using your "constitutional understanding" to justify putting TSA procedures at the mall near you... you'd BEG for it... "keep me safe" you'd say.

    It makes me sad to watch the US die like this.

  3. #463
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Ok... so all you'll tell me is "it's not bad enough yet, the terrorists still scare me too much to speak out" or some variation to that same effect... fine.
    what the hell are you talking about? LMAO
    hellooooo MCFLy?

    whwer do you get this stuff???

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Where will you draw the line? Honestly. What could government do where you'd think to yourself, "This goes too far!"?
    well you have to be more specific than that, my point is that those policies doo not violate the constitution.

    if you are asking me what goes to far personally? I dont know, youd have to give me examples to judge

    but for the most part if its a service im choosing to partake in, well who ever is providing the service can pretty much do what they want, if its logical

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    But no, I live in the real world. I live in a world where you are more likely to die of a bee sting or a car wreck then a terrorist act, so the security is really only security theater it only protects you so much... if someone was crazy enough they would go on a suicide rampage... or strap a bomb to their chest, do you think they are just going to be stopped by dosing everyone with radiation????
    straw man no barring on the argument
    I have already said a bunch of times but it seem comprehension isnt strong with you that if you dont like it thats fine, if you think its wrong or a waste, thats fine too

    try to change it argue those points because I HAVE NOT, what I have said is that the policies do not violate the constitution and I stand by that fact, lol stay focused

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    No, steps can be taken to prevent attacks that don't involve humiliating people at random, like I said, if you did nothing but watch TSA abuse videos there'd be more and more added to keep you going for a long time... every time I go back there's more people speaking out, more news clips, more old ladies being scorned for having diabetic paraphernalia, more children being nothing short of molested publicly, people having colostomy bags, urology bags torn out and forced to clean up the mess made... and I'm not joking.
    your opinion, the one video clearly wasnt abuse at all and again thats not the issue

    also of course better steps can be made thats just silly

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    I am actually shocked that you're capable to laugh at what is going on in the name of security... you don't understand that this is GOING to expand, everytime a terrorist tries to blow up his underwear, or his boots, the security is going to move... all it would take is some terrorist strapping a bomb to their chest and going to a mall and you'd be using your "constitutional understanding" to justify putting TSA procedures at the mall near you... you'd BEG for it... "keep me safe" you'd say.
    again read it slowly, im laughing at YOU and your fantasy world
    oh its going to expand huh? really, thats some FACT you just laid out there lmao

    also if they do expand we'll cross that bridge when it comes

    and as for the mall if they want metal detectors and what not thats fine, if it bothers me I can not shop there, or nobody can shop there and then they will have to change their policies, get it? LMAO but I wont beg for it, I could careless genius, another false ASSumption by you. They could go back to metal detectors only if they want
    but I can say this, it STILL will NOT violate the constitution lol


    you jump all around it makes no sense, the debate with me is the constitution and how the policy does NOT violate it, which is a fact



    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    It makes me sad to watch the US die like this.
    get a tissue because the US isnt dying because of TSA procedure LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #464
    Professor
    Travelsonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:40 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,376

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    get a tissue because the US isnt dying because of TSA procedure LMAO
    No, it is dying because of cluelessnes like this.

    /zing
    Nationalism in high dosages may be hazardous to your health. Please consult a psychiatrist before beginning a regular regimen, and if feelings of elitism and douchbaggery continue, discontinue immediately before you become unable to do so on your own.

  5. #465
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    I disagree. It's obviously worth reporting it, as it's making such a big stink. I'm just looking to see whether or not the stink is really warranted, based on the actual percentage of invasive pat-downs that generate a negative report from air travelers. I have no idea what percentage I'd find acceptable... I'd just like to see the numbers first.
    Even though you disagree, I appreciate the thanks.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #466
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelsonic View Post
    No, it is dying because of cluelessnes like this.

    /zing
    did you just say zing to something that wasnt even a zing? LMAO
    well you just confirmed your age

    probablem is ive showned and defended my point of view while nobody else has offfered anything but crazy, irrelvant the sky is falling examples. You let me know when you can do the same. lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #467
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    what the hell are you talking about? LMAO
    hellooooo MCFLy?

    whwer do you get this stuff???
    Well, your apparent willingness to remain ignorant on a subject, the delusion of how you maintain this sense of smug superiority like you decide reality, and your willingness to justify these types of actions as though it 'makes people safer'.

    All I hear is "I'm too much of a coward to actually look into the problem, so I'll just laugh and pretend like it's not real."

    well you have to be more specific than that, my point is that those policies doo not violate the constitution.
    Ok, so, again, using your logic of how laws work : It is a CHOICE to send your kids to public school, so to keep them safe we should have them all strip naked and have their pictures taken. That wouldn't violate the constitution because it's your CHOICE.

    Eventually, I might get it to click with you that there are IMPLICATIONS to what you are actually suggesting.

    if you are asking me what goes to far personally? I dont know, youd have to give me examples to judge
    I gave you like 50 examples and the best I got from you was laughter and jokes and how there's no way to violate the constitution or a persons rights.

    but for the most part if its a service im choosing to partake in, well who ever is providing the service can pretty much do what they want, if its logical

    straw man no barring on the argument
    I have already said a bunch of times but it seem comprehension isnt strong with you that if you dont like it thats fine, if you think its wrong or a waste, thats fine too

    try to change it argue those points because I HAVE NOT, what I have said is that the policies do not violate the constitution and I stand by that fact, lol stay focused
    No, YOU are the one lacking comprehension... YOU are stating these things are not violations of the constitution, SO, I'm pointing out to you how this logic plays out in the real world. Our system of laws are based on precedence... and your idea of 'precedence' is that offering a choice allows for the legitimization of criminality.

    It's not my fault you're choosing to debate a topic where you are choosing to remain ignorant as to what is at hand and what the implications are of your suggestions.

    your opinion, the one video clearly wasnt abuse at all and again thats not the issue

    also of course better steps can be made thats just silly
    *self-censoring to prevent banishment*

    again read it slowly, im laughing at YOU and your fantasy world
    oh its going to expand huh? really, thats some FACT you just laid out there lmao

    also if they do expand we'll cross that bridge when it comes
    Ya... HAHAHA CHILDREN getting molested is fun... hahaha women getting groped publicly is funny... hahaha

    Grow up man... this is the real world. In the REAL WORLD, around the world in just the past 100 years there have been nearly a DOZEN leaders that stepped up to prominence who then continued to install similar systems of control like the TSA is being ordered into setting precedence to allow here... these systems have conservatively caused the deaths of 150 million people in that time... and that is NOT counting Hitler.

    and as for the mall if they want metal detectors and what not thats fine, if it bothers me I can not shop there, or nobody can shop there and then they will have to change their policies, get it? LMAO but I wont beg for it, I could careless genius, another false ASSumption by you. They could go back to metal detectors only if they want
    but I can say this, it STILL will NOT violate the constitution lol

    you jump all around it makes no sense, the debate with me is the constitution and how the policy does NOT violate it, which is a fact
    I know you have a hard time following trains of thought and that there are IMPLICATIONS that go beyond events that happen today.... You can drop a penny off a building and make the statement that gravity will make it fall, it takes another step to point out the implication that dropping pennies of buildings WILL eventually hit and kill someone.

    get a tissue because the US isnt dying because of TSA procedure LMAO
    No, not 'because' of TSA procedure... but because people are actually helping to keep this going, which in turn helps it to expand, which leads to the next step... but you're not looking at this past the tip of your nose...

    You have no concept of what it means to live in a free country, and you are helping to end this countries status as a free country.

    Anyway... I'm done... remembering what my dad once told me, "never argue with a fool, he'll drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience."

  8. #468
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Well, your apparent willingness to remain ignorant on a subject, the delusion of how you maintain this sense of smug superiority like you decide reality, and your willingness to justify these types of actions as though it 'makes people safer'.
    LMAO this is so much fun there you go making stuff up again
    1.) Ive backed up my arguments you have not
    2.) "I" dont decide reality FACTS do and they are on my side about the constitution
    3.) "i" also dont justify per say I just know they dont violate the constitution, thats my only argument
    4.) I have never stated the opinion it makes us safer, I have only stated thats what they are trying to do

    please keep up and debate my actual point, you can make up anything you want but ill just call you on it like every other time LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    All I hear is "I'm too much of a coward to actually look into the problem, so I'll just laugh and pretend like it's not real."
    of course YOU hear that because of your bias and poor preception of reality and like of understanding the constitution

    also you are lying yet again, in many thread i said there CAN be problems but it wont be the policies it wil be bad agents and that needs fixed, guess you just chose to ignore that because, well, then you make up that im a coward to try and make yourself feel right lol



    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Ok, so, again, using your logic of how laws work : It is a CHOICE to send your kids to public school, so to keep them safe we should have them all strip naked and have their pictures taken. That wouldn't violate the constitution because it's your CHOICE.

    Eventually, I might get it to click with you that there are IMPLICATIONS to what you are actually suggesting.
    now thats not MY logic, thats the logic you are trying to make up for me and have failed in just about every made up attempt.

    compared to me wanting to partake in a service which the airport provides and the airport having security policies is NOTHING like your example of a PUBLIC SCHOOL, taking naked pictures LMAO

    yes you are definitely a kid

    eventually it might click with you that what im saying about the airport and constitution and the silliness meaningless examples you make up have no bearing on anything




    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    I gave you like 50 examples and the best I got from you was laughter and jokes and how there's no way to violate the constitution or a persons rights.
    more lies, 50 examples? "theres NO way to violate the constitution or a persons rights" LMAO

    again you definitely have to be a kid to think this is what you read


    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    No, YOU are the one lacking comprehension... YOU are stating these things are not violations of the constitution, SO, I'm pointing out to you how this logic plays out in the real world. Our system of laws are based on precedence... and your idea of 'precedence' is that offering a choice allows for the legitimization of criminality.
    wrong again kid, you are not comprehending what my argument is, the TSA policies do not violate the constitution and thats a fact, period

    also you havent pointed out my logic at all, you make up your own that is NOT equal in the least bit lmao, its ok, its not your fault you dont know what you dont know


    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    It's not my fault you're choosing to debate a topic where you are choosing to remain ignorant as to what is at hand and what the implications are of your suggestions.
    no ignorance here at, i know reality and its real life not the sky is falling mentality

    also they arent my suggestions, they are facts, HUGE difference



    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    *self-censoring to prevent banishment*
    translation: you have no answer




    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Ya... HAHAHA CHILDREN getting molested is fun... hahaha women getting groped publicly is funny... hahaha
    who said it was? oh thats right nobody LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Grow up man... this is the real world. In the REAL WORLD, around the world in just the past 100 years there have been nearly a DOZEN leaders that stepped up to prominence who then continued to install similar systems of control like the TSA is being ordered into setting precedence to allow here... these systems have conservatively caused the deaths of 150 million people in that time... and that is NOT counting Hitler.
    LMAO did you honestly tell me to grow up and earlier you said i dont know reality or cant comprehend? are you just going to repeat everything I said to you and try to make it your own? LMAO whats next? "i know you are but what am I?" hahahahahah

    TSA = hitler and 150 million deaths
    HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

    kid listen seriously I think you need a higher does or Zoloft. I cant fathom this much doom and gloom being in a balanced logical persons life? what drives this sky is falling mentality?




    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    I know you have a hard time following trains of thought and that there are IMPLICATIONS that go beyond events that happen today.... You can drop a penny off a building and make the statement that gravity will make it fall, it takes another step to point out the implication that dropping pennies of buildings WILL eventually hit and kill someone.
    wow, Aristotle you amaze me

    by the way kid, pennys dropped off buildings will NOT kill you, terminal velocity for that much weight and the impact isnt great enough unless in some weird freak case you have an already damaged skull (id wear a helmet if I was you)

    WELCOME TO REALITY



    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    No, not 'because' of TSA procedure... but because people are actually helping to keep this going, which in turn helps it to expand, which leads to the next step... but you're not looking at this past the tip of your nose...
    really says you and your panic opinion BUT for sake of MY argument, you know what we are actually talking about and not some STRAWMAN

    say this would be true, this will domino in to Russia LMAO how does that change the fact that TSA policy does NOT violate the constitution??? oh thats right IT DOESNT LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    You have no concept of what it means to live in a free country, and you are helping to end this countries status as a free country.
    really? man I thought I lived in it every day and you were the one that said stuff violated the constitution BUT in fact it didnt???? hmmmm you really got me there

    hmmm lets see, since TSA was started what "freedoms" did I lose????
    hmmmmmm thinking . . . . . . . thinking
    oh again thats right NONE


    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Anyway... I'm done... remembering what my dad once told me, "never argue with a fool, he'll drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience."
    did he tell while he was walking away and right after after you told him TSA policies violate the constitution? LMAO

    well you were certainly beat with experience, thats for sure, now get off his computer and go out in the living room and ask him whos right, he'll tell you I am, TSA policy does not violate the constitution

    make sure you did all your home work first though, wouldnt want him to know you were touching his computer before you did it and you get in trouble
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #469
    Professor
    Travelsonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:40 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,376

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Flying in 2 days, opting out of the body scanners, and the others flying with me will be playing a tag-team watch-our-**** approach especially after the TSA screener who got arrested for stealing a laptop [and got probation]. If they refuse to let me opt out of the scanner for the pat down, which has happened to people before, I call a supervisor.

    Seems like a sound plan.

    And hey, Centrist, you keep repeatedly dismissing the constitutional issues - why not prove it instead of just repeating "It is because [I say so][it is]" type arguments.
    Last edited by Travelsonic; 12-23-10 at 11:08 PM.
    Nationalism in high dosages may be hazardous to your health. Please consult a psychiatrist before beginning a regular regimen, and if feelings of elitism and douchbaggery continue, discontinue immediately before you become unable to do so on your own.

  10. #470
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelsonic View Post
    Flying in 2 days, opting out of the body scanners, and the others flying with me will be playing a tag-team watch-our-**** approach especially after the TSA screener who got arrested for stealing a laptop [and got probation]. If they refuse to let me opt out of the scanner for the pat down, which has happened to people before, I call a supervisor.

    Seems like a sound plan.

    And hey, Centrist, you keep repeatedly dismissing the constitutional issues - why not prove it instead of just repeating "It is because [I say so][it is]" type arguments.
    I already have LMAO, its a FACT dude, you can ignore it if YOU want but the fact remains TSA policy does not in any way shape or form violate the constitution. To participate in the said service of flying you are subject to search and seizure, if you do not wish to be subject to search and seizure DO NOT FLY

    this is just plan fact and COMMON SENSE, flying is not a right, therefore the TSA policy they have is your choice to go through or not.

    Now with that said
    you are fee to not LIKE it
    you are free to CRY about it (obviously you know this already)
    you are free to SPEAK out against it
    you are free to not PARTAKE in said service
    you are free to PROTEST to change it
    and all of that is fine and dandy

    you want to think its to much, over the top, overkill, non effective etc etc have at it hoss, thats fine with me I may even agree with you but what it absolutely is NOT is a violation of the constitution LMAO deny it all you want, dont care, people look stupid when they deny facts and thats their choice
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •