View Poll Results: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • invasive pat downs

    12 10.62%
  • Non invasive pat downs.

    31 27.43%
  • Subjected to radiation so you and or your children can be virtually stripped searched.

    17 15.04%
  • Real strip searches

    11 9.73%
  • Cavity search.

    53 46.90%
  • walking through a metal detector.

    52 46.02%
  • other

    29 25.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 497

Thread: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

  1. #451
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelsonic View Post
    Oh the irony.
    LMAO
    no drama and victim whining here
    seems the constitution isnt the only thing you don't understand
    you also dont understand the word irony
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #452
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    because people and their dramatize, victim ways who dont understand the constitution nor reality.
    Look the lawsuits are already in the process... but what won't you accept??

    You CHOOSE :
    - To go to the mall, so it's constitutional to have such invasive searches
    - To walk the street, so we should have searches as you leave your door
    - to use public transportation, so we should have to have our genitals groped to get on the bus
    - To speak, so you should have to be publicly humiliated before being allowed to speak.
    - To get married, so it's constitutional that a representative of the state have the 'right of the first night'

    WHERE IS THE END?!?!

    What will you NOT put up with???

    It's ok, Comrade, I'm sure we'll end up with the type of freedom you seem to desire. Even if that type of 'freedom' often ends up with people being; stripped, murdered and buried in mass graves; worked and / or starved to death by the millions; Or simply round up and killed on the streets.

    So I guess, It's our 'choice' to live in this society, so it's constitutional to be rounded up with millions and eventually murdered.

  3. #453
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Look the lawsuits are already in the process... but what won't you accept??

    You CHOOSE :
    - To go to the mall, so it's constitutional to have such invasive searches
    - To walk the street, so we should have searches as you leave your door
    - to use public transportation, so we should have to have our genitals groped to get on the bus
    - To speak, so you should have to be publicly humiliated before being allowed to speak.
    - To get married, so it's constitutional that a representative of the state have the 'right of the first night'

    WHERE IS THE END?!?!

    What will you NOT put up with???

    It's ok, Comrade, I'm sure we'll end up with the type of freedom you seem to desire. Even if that type of 'freedom' often ends up with people being; stripped, murdered and buried in mass graves; worked and / or starved to death by the millions; Or simply round up and killed on the streets.

    So I guess, It's our 'choice' to live in this society, so it's constitutional to be rounded up with millions and eventually murdered.
    LMAO!!!!!
    what on gods green earth are you talking about?
    are you always this dramatic?

    did you honestly just equate the security at the airport that protects us all to:
    "To speak, so you should have to be publicly humiliated before being allowed to speak."
    "It's our 'choice' to live in this society, so it's constitutional to be rounded up with millions and eventually murdered"

    talk about making absolutely no sense what so ever

    WTH?????????
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #454
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    because people and their dramatize, victim ways who dont understand the constitution nor reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    LMAO!!!!!
    what on gods green earth are you talking about?
    are you always this dramatic?

    did you honestly just equate the security at the airport that protects us all to:
    "To speak, so you should have to be publicly humiliated before being allowed to speak."
    "It's our 'choice' to live in this society, so it's constitutional to be rounded up with millions and eventually murdered"

    talk about making absolutely no sense what so ever

    WTH?????????
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew
    Look, this 'security' is expanding... so I'm asking you how far does security have to go before you say 'no that's gone too far'???

    Or would you accept all these things because, by your logic the constitution can be twisted into irrelevance so... I'm saying hypothetically how much is too much. I don't care how LIKELY that is to happen, only if you would put up with it if it happened.

    BTW, if you still haven't caught yourself up on what the TSA has ACTUALLY been doing so far, then I would also point out that you are arguing from a position of ignorance of the actual subject at hand.

  5. #455
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Look, this 'security' is expanding... so I'm asking you how far does security have to go before you say 'no that's gone too far'???

    Or would you accept all these things because, by your logic the constitution can be twisted into irrelevance so... I'm saying hypothetically how much is too much. I don't care how LIKELY that is to happen, only if you would put up with it if it happened.
    at the airport almost nothing if it involves SEARCHING because no matter whether you choose to accept it or not you DO surrender you rights of search, you are VOLUNTARILY getting searched UNLESS you give them a reason to search you further then that opens you up to suspicion then your screwed.

    Fact is when you choose to fly you KNOW you are going to be searched and thats that, you dont want searched you dont fly

    now with that being said, I understand that people may not like it, and thats fine, they are free to argue it or fight it but as soon as the constitution gets mentioned they lose the argument, No rights are being violated IN GENERAL. Could a TSA "abuse" his job? OF COURSE just like doctors do, teacher, coaches, police officers, prison guards, dentist etc etc etc

    that happens but SO WHAT you punish the people that abuse it you dont judge the whole flock, like you dont say ALL priest molest kids? lol

    so to reflect back when it comes to security on planes just about nothing that involves searches bother me, now could they be more PC or have more training? of course but again thats what needs improved not falsely crying about the constitution or trying to throw it all out.

    I fly for my job pretty often late and early in the year and I am fine with what they do, though I do admit I havent flown since early November I think?

    I have asked you to tell me how this violates the constitution and you cant do it,you let me know when you can and please dont give me the meaningless examples about if "a person" fondles someones privates you go to jail for assault or if a person looks at nude children thats kiddy porn laws because those types of examples are utter nonsense that have absolutely no logical bearing on the subject at hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    BTW, if you still haven't caught yourself up on what the TSA has ACTUALLY been doing so far, then I would also point out that you are arguing from a position of ignorance of the actual subject at hand.
    thanks for the up date but I have probably through it and have read what they do so Im cool unless you got some "special"info

    the cases about poor training or someone abusing their jobs or somebody doing their jobs poorly dont concern me because those need addressed for what they are, idiots in the world that sometimes dont do thier jobs properly or abuse it, NOTHING MORE again just like doctors, teachers, priests, coaches etc etc etc

    bottom line
    if you dont LIKE it, thats fine
    if you want it changed, thats fine
    if you think its inappropriate, thats fine

    but like some people have said here, its not sexual assault, its not kiddy porn, its not against the constitution and flying is not a right

    no offense but you seem young with this stance and the way you apply emotion and fiction to reality, are you? honestly
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #456
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    Fact is when you choose to fly you KNOW you are going to be searched and thats that, you dont want searched you dont fly
    You don't have to leave your house, drive a car or go into a store. Does this justify you forking over your fourth amendment rights? There is no "applies only on the inside of your home" clause written in the 4th amendment.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  7. #457
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    You don't have to leave your house, drive a car or go into a store. Does this justify you forking over your fourth amendment rights? There is no "applies only on the inside of your home" clause written in the 4th amendment.
    you are correct there is no "applies to the inside of you home" clause in the 4th amendment
    whats that have to do with our discussion?
    oh thats right absolutely nothing LMAO

    but lets play the illogical game for a second since fantasy and reality is very fuzzy for you

    leaving your house, thats your freedom and you are just going out into open land

    driving YOUR OWN car, it yours, you are free to do so with out search. this right could very well be taken from you if you would like to drive it on somebody elses property or into a country or SECURE facility yes your car could be search, no search = no access

    going into a store, yes absolutely, they could submit you to a search, now people dont but if they wanted to they most certainly could or they could simply not let you in, no search = no entry

    this stuff is so dumb and common sense Im not even sure if you are being serious?

    either way no mater how dumb and meaningless your examples are to the debate at hand none of these would violate your rights, you would choose the search or not gain access
    Last edited by AGENT J; 12-20-10 at 12:37 AM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #458
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    at the airport almost nothing if it involves SEARCHING because no matter whether you choose to accept it or not you DO surrender you rights of search, you are VOLUNTARILY getting searched UNLESS you give them a reason to search you further then that opens you up to suspicion then your screwed.
    Ya, things like having big boobs is a real cause for 'suspicion to search'...

    Fact is when you choose to fly you KNOW you are going to be searched and thats that, you dont want searched you dont fly
    Yes... REASONABLE SEARCH!!!! And your ignorance of the topic is making light of the fact that what is being done is NO LONGER REASONABLE. THE TSA IS CROSSING THE LINE.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADZUQUfJoBk
    (For example)

    now with that being said, I understand that people may not like it, and thats fine, they are free to argue it or fight it but as soon as the constitution gets mentioned they lose the argument, No rights are being violated IN GENERAL. Could a TSA "abuse" his job? OF COURSE just like doctors do, teacher, coaches, police officers, prison guards, dentist etc etc etc
    But according to you just a few posts back they are doing "nothing wrong" and people are "dramatacizing"...

    These people ARE ABUSING THEIR JOBS THAT"S THE FRIGGIN POINT!!
    Why are you defending this action?? I hope you maintain your ignorance of what's going on, because you could spend two hours OF NOTHING BUT WOMEN AND CHILDREN being grabbed, felt up, molested, sexually assaulted all "in the name of security"... so what will you NOT put up with???

    I'll get banned if I put that picture up again, but stripping people and lining them up to be shot could be framed as "for security" so how much will you put up with???

    that happens but SO WHAT you punish the people that abuse it you dont judge the whole flock, like you dont say ALL priest molest kids? lol
    HOW THE F(*&Y$ can you laugh about this???

    Dude, this is an act of humiliation... it's an act of dominance, and it doesn't make anybody ANY SAFER especially when the pentagon's Anwar Al-Awlaki just gets his bombers past security whenever it's about to expand another level. If you put up with it then you'll put up with it and justify it when it expands, that's why I keep asking what will you put up with??

    so to reflect back when it comes to security on planes just about nothing that involves searches bother me, now could they be more PC or have more training? of course but again thats what needs improved not falsely crying about the constitution or trying to throw it all out.
    Yes, throw THE WHOLE SYSTEM OUT. We have a system that worked fine before Chertoff ran the company the made the machines, got into politics to get TSA to buy thousands of the machines, ended his political career to return to his job as the CEO of the same company... it's proven itself rife with abuse that is FAR above and beyond the damage caused by any terrorist attack. To allow it to continue is a slap in the face to americans everywhere and the concept of living in a free country.

    That you're too easy to twist the constitution in acceptance and denials of this behavior is a statement in itself that I won't verbalize.

    I fly for my job pretty often late and early in the year and I am fine with what they do, though I do admit I havent flown since early November I think?

    I have asked you to tell me how this violates the constitution and you cant do it,
    Yes, it goes beyond any REASONABLE search, it violates your PERSON. The fact that there has yet to be judgement on this issue is the only fact keeping it in the realm of a grey area.

    you let me know when you can and please dont give me the meaningless examples about if "a person" fondles someones privates you go to jail for assault
    Over the clothes is an arrestable misdemeanor and under the clothes is a sexual assault... Yes. Just because they got a fake badge doesn't make them above the law. The ONLY example you could provide that would show any different is for a person who is UNDER ARREST ALREADY... so, if we must be treated as prisoners to fly, why don't we just treat everyone like prisoners everywhere??? Have lockdowns, curfews and all the other fun "constitutional" and freedom loving stuff that comes with security of this nature.

    or if a person looks at nude children thats kiddy porn laws because those types of examples are utter nonsense that have absolutely no logical bearing on the subject at hand.
    You forget the fact that there are LAWS against photographing children naked. It's called child pornography... but I see you approve of that as well by your statements...and allowing certain segments of the population engaging in that type of abuse of children.

    Are you really on the side you think you're on??

    thanks for the up date but I have probably through it and have read what they do so Im cool unless you got some "special"info

    the cases about poor training or someone abusing their jobs or somebody doing their jobs poorly dont concern me because those need addressed for what they are, idiots in the world that sometimes dont do thier jobs properly or abuse it, NOTHING MORE again just like doctors, teachers, priests, coaches etc etc etc
    What do they do to doctors, teachers, priests and coaches that do :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leJToxqK4Dc
    to children??? Oh, but that's ok, that child was probably a terrorist, right??

    bottom line
    if you dont LIKE it, thats fine
    if you want it changed, thats fine
    if you think its inappropriate, thats fine

    but like some people have said here, its not sexual assault, its not kiddy porn, its not against the constitution and flying is not a right

    no offense but you seem young with this stance and the way you apply emotion and fiction to reality, are you? honestly
    No offense, but you clearly don't understand what the significance is of security / police encroachment on people's lives are... you clearly don't understand what happens when security goes overboard, and you clearly don't understand what it means to live in a free country, especially being so willing to pass up that freedom in the name of security.

  9. #459
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    you are correct there is no "applies to the inside of you home" clause in the 4th amendment
    whats that have to do with our discussion?
    oh thats right absolutely nothing LMAO
    I guess you just love pretending to be stupid just to justify flushing the 4th amendment down the toilet because you choose to go the airport.

    but lets play the illogical game for a second since fantasy and reality is very fuzzy for you
    Nothing illogical about it. Terrorists have used cars, bicycles, trucks, buses and trains to blow up people and you do not have to do any of those things. If the government can mandate that you be subjected to a strip search or invasive pat down with out being arrested then they can mandate those things before you step on a bus,cab or a train or that the police can just randomly pull people over and strip search them.

    leaving your house, thats your freedom and you are just going out into open land
    Again that's your choice to leave the house and step onto public sidewalks and streets just like its your choice to use a airplane.


    driving YOUR OWN car, it yours, you are free to do so with out search.
    Driving a privilege.And besides that if you support the government strip searching you just to ride on a plane then why not your own car? After all it has to use public streets and you could walk. they got mobile x-ray machines that can drive right up next you to see if you are transporting anything you shouldn't

    this right could very well be taken from you if you would like to drive it on somebody elses property or into a country or SECURE facility yes your car could be search, no search = no access

    going into a store, yes absolutely, they could submit you to a search, now people dont but if they wanted to they most certainly could or they could simply not let you in, no search = no entry

    this stuff is so dumb and common sense Im not even sure if you are being serious?

    either way no mater how dumb and meaningless your examples are to the debate at hand none of these would violate your rights, you would choose the search or not gain access
    What is dumb is that you support your 4th amendment rights to be blatantly violated in exchange for flying on a plane and somehow pretend that its different everywhere else.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  10. #460
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: What should you be subjected to in order to fly on airplane?

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Ya, things like having big boobs is a real cause for 'suspicion to search'...
    strawman LMAO and irrelevant like I said address the real issue dont abondon logic LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Yes... REASONABLE SEARCH!!!! And your ignorance of the topic is making light of the fact that what is being done is NO LONGER REASONABLE. THE TSA IS CROSSING THE LINE.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADZUQUfJoBk
    reasonable search or what ever search they want to do for you to participate in using their product/service LMAO

    no ignorance here only common sense, reality and no use of over dramatics lol

    and your link is meaningless because it isnt addressing the issue, if it gets abused and agents abuse it then more training is needed, so be it, but that would be the issues nothing else

    I could post 100 links of dentist, polices, doctors teachers etc abusing their jobs or doing poor jobs or conducting themselves improperly does that mean all teachers doctors etc are violating rights and we should get ride of them? of course not because thats DUMB

    how many people go through airports a day? 1.5 million in the us? are all 1.5 million getting a bad TSA agent and all getting abused? of course not, your emotion and anger are directed at the wrong thing, use logic and address the problems instead of making stuff up





    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    But according to you just a few posts back they are doing "nothing wrong" and people are "dramatacizing"...
    LMAO I only said that if you take it out of content I clearly said there will always be bad employees and people that abuse their jobs, and THATS the issue not the Constitution or what TSA policies are LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    These people ARE ABUSING THEIR JOBS THAT"S THE FRIGGIN POINT!!
    Why are you defending this action?? I hope you maintain your ignorance of what's going on, because you could spend two hours OF NOTHING BUT WOMEN AND CHILDREN being grabbed, felt up, molested, sexually assaulted all "in the name of security"... so what will you NOT put up with???
    LMAO whaaaaaaaaa
    I already said there will be people who abuse there jobs LMAO grow up, there are no procedures that force you to get "molested and sexually assaulted" LMAO

    address the issue, more training, firing of certain agents for misconduct etc etc
    try to use common sense and leave your emotion on our pillow

    also NOBODY here is defending people abusing their jobs, thats just you being dramatic again to make yourself feel good about your stance, try to stick to truths

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    HOW THE F(*&Y$ can you laugh about this???
    easy because Im laughing at you and how you arent able to control your emotions and separate them from logic which gives you a grossly twisted perception of reality, its funny


    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Dude, this is an act of humiliation... it's an act of dominance, and it doesn't make anybody ANY SAFER especially when the pentagon's Anwar Al-Awlaki just gets his bombers past security whenever it's about to expand another level. If you put up with it then you'll put up with it and justify it when it expands, that's why I keep asking what will you put up with??
    nothing more than your dramatic opinion
    its not humiliation to all 1.5 million flyers a day, if theres bad agents they need addressed, pretty simple logic

    get rid of all priests I heard one molested a kid

    kill all Muslims they are all terrorists!

    one time a doctor touched a women while she was under anesthesia, GET RID OF ALL DOCTORS!

    I heard of a gynecologist that just went into the field to look at and touch vaginas, all gynecologist must be EVIL!!!! LMAO

    get real, again GROW UP!!!!
    like I said if you dont like the system fine, try to get it changed but argue with COMMON SENSE because sexual assault, molestation and the constitution wont get it done to get rid of it all, those only address specific cases if they exist.



    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Yes, throw THE WHOLE SYSTEM OUT. We have a system that worked fine before Chertoff ran the company the made the machines, got into politics to get TSA to buy thousands of the machines, ended his political career to return to his job as the CEO of the same company... it's proven itself rife with abuse that is FAR above and beyond the damage caused by any terrorist attack. To allow it to continue is a slap in the face to americans everywhere and the concept of living in a free country.
    wow I can almost feel you punching your keyboard
    nooooooooo, no dramitics here at all

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    That you're too easy to twist the constitution in acceptance and denials of this behavior is a statement in itself that I won't verbalize.
    again FACT remains their policies do not violate the constitution period LMAO
    you can keep saying it does over and over again but the facts wont change



    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Yes, it goes beyond any REASONABLE search, it violates your PERSON. The fact that there has yet to be judgement on this issue is the only fact keeping it in the realm of a grey area.
    good luck with that, any judge smarter than a 2nd grader will not say the policy violates rights

    could a judge find bad TSA agents? absolutely but it will be their conduct not the policies LMAO

    reality, learn to live in it instead of the sky is failing mentality LMAO



    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Over the clothes is an arrestable misdemeanor and under the clothes is a sexual assault... Yes. Just because they got a fake badge doesn't make them above the law. The ONLY example you could provide that would show any different is for a person who is UNDER ARREST ALREADY... so, if we must be treated as prisoners to fly, why don't we just treat everyone like prisoners everywhere??? Have lockdowns, curfews and all the other fun "constitutional" and freedom loving stuff that comes with security of this nature.
    will you quite saying this because it DOES NOT APPLY genius LMAO
    say it again, guess what it will still be meaningless and hold no bearing



    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    You forget the fact that there are LAWS against photographing children naked. It's called child pornography... but I see you approve of that as well by your statements...and allowing certain segments of the population engaging in that type of abuse of children.
    you forget you live in a fantasy world, my niece had surgery the filmed it and took stills? whole cow Im going to sue the hospital!!!!!!! they are nothing but kiddie porn pushers!!!!! you HAVE to be under 21 if not you are a scary person

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Are you really on the side you think you're on??
    yes common sense reality and facts side not the sky is falling kiddy porn side LMAO



    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    What do they do to doctors, teachers, priests and coaches that do :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leJToxqK4Dc
    to children??? Oh, but that's ok, that child was probably a terrorist, right??
    oh know a little girl cried because her teddy bear got taken and then her mom couldnt control her so she was having a temper tantrum (i see how you can relate)
    and then you jump on the molestation train hahahahahahahahahahaha WOW

    what I like about you video is that it actually supports ME because they talk about the POLICIES MORE TRAINING and that the girl got searched because the metal went off twice and EVERYONE get searched when that happens, they also proceeded to say how you can STOP that from happening, but Im sure you emotion didnt let you hear and of the REALITY all you saw was kiddy pron and molestation

    oh and to answer your question
    absolutely nothing Y you may ask, because the PARENT was right there and anything that was being done was a choice made by the parent

    also ESPECIALLY for doctors this happens all the time, kids dont want touched but have to get touched anywhere and everywhere LMAO

    like I said R-E-A-L-I-T-Y



    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    No offense, but you clearly don't understand what the significance is of security / police encroachment on people's lives are... you clearly don't understand what happens when security goes overboard, and you clearly don't understand what it means to live in a free country, especially being so willing to pass up that freedom in the name of security.
    no offense taking because you dont know what you are talking about, your dramatics have no bearing on the reality of the situation LMAO

    read this very slowly
    lose your out of control emotion and think about things LOGICALLY and what is really happening in REALITY because every time you say kiddy porn and molestation in BLANKET statements I laugh harder and harder at you.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •