View Poll Results: Is Obama a lame duck?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    30 54.55%
  • No

    25 45.45%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 71

Thread: Is Obama a lame duck?

  1. #61
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,447
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Is Obama a lame duck?

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Wow. Thanks Zimmer for explicitly coming out and arguing that my argument was indeed true. You infer I'm an idiot and then repeat my argument about your argument. Way to go there kiddo.

    Your sole criteria is numbers. Nothing else matters to you. Hence why your posts are worthless. There's nothing resembling critical thinking going on. It's basically a self engaged partisan circle jerk.

    The "arguments" you are citing are merely more evidence that you only view what you wish to view. Anyone can go look up those arguments and see you running away cowardly from my posts' content.

    And the wiki link doesn't support your argument. The Dems smashed the GOP in 2006. Was that decisive? Numbers alone do not decide if something was decisive or not. It's a sad fact you can't grasp that.
    Doh... the numbers illustrate a decisive victory. A historic one.
    They are game changing. Behaviour altering. Course changing.

    I'll side with Krauthammer... or I should say he sided with me... and you and T.E.D. can cling bitterly to your hilarious premise.

    PS. You are an idiot; a word inserting in to the mouths that others never stated, word twisting, all-around devious idiot.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 12-16-10 at 02:56 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #62
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,447
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Is Obama a lame duck?

    Senate Dem leader drops nearly $1.3T spending bill

    Elections, especially decisive and game changing elections have consequences.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  3. #63
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    01-04-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,432

    Re: Is Obama a lame duck?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Senate Dem leader drops nearly $1.3T spending bill

    Elections, especially decisive and game changing elections have consequences.

    .
    Oh come on Zimmer. It's all a wash, there is no difference, and if you think it is like the majority who voted/shifted power in November, then you are sorely mistaken. The pie will never be split evenly, the rich FAT CATS will always control everything, and our super efficient government will not be able to run properly now.
    Caitlyn Strong...

  4. #64
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,447
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Is Obama a lame duck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome! View Post
    Oh come on Zimmer. It's all a wash, there is no difference, and if you think it is like the majority who voted/shifted power in November, then you are sorely mistaken. The pie will never be split evenly, the rich FAT CATS will always control everything, and our super efficient government will not be able to run properly now.
    That wasn't the argument, and the political cleansing has begun.

    But let's delve into your idiocy for a moment: The pie will never be split evenly.Why should it be? The good news is the pie isn't finite... it's en expanding pie when the government removes its burdensome, intrusive self.

    There are some motivated to lead, take risks and work half days... meaning 12-hours per day, while others will sit on the sofa, drink beer and watch the idiot box.

    That's life... as each chooses, so shall be the rewards, and there is no guarantee the motivated worker will be rewarded. That's life too. But usually... if you decide to take life easy, and look to government... life will be hard on you.

    You cannot have government steal from one group and spread the wealth around and expect a healthy society.

    You mind if I walk into your home, take your food, gas money, TV and a little spending money? That's what Dems foment, using the faceless government as the robber.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 12-18-10 at 04:59 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  5. #65
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Is Obama a lame duck?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Doh... the numbers illustrate a decisive victory. A historic one.
    They are game changing. Behaviour altering. Course changing.
    lol. You know, you argued I was wrong for characterizing your argument as purely based on numbers and then you come out and agree with my assertion that your entire argument is based purely on numbers. Good job there kiddo. Clearly, you are a product of the American Public Education system.

    And the recent bills passed, including earmarks suggest otherwise. Not to mention the GOP agreed to an additional $400 million + per year to the deficit for the next 2 years.

    I'll side with Krauthammer... or I should say he sided with me... and you and T.E.D. can cling bitterly to your hilarious premise.
    You agreed with my premise. Furthermore, I doubt Krauthammer said anything of what you claim. You clearly do not understand the basic English language in its written form.

    PS. You are an idiot; a word inserting in to the mouths that others never stated, word twisting, all-around devious idiot.

    .
    I'm the idiot..but you agreed with my assertion on your posts? Really. Wow. Btw, you've been reported.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  6. #66
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,447
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Is Obama a lame duck?

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    lol. You know, you argued I was wrong for characterizing your argument as purely based on numbers and then you come out and agree with my assertion that your entire argument is based purely on numbers.
    Here we go again. You trying to twist the argument as you always do. You are a hopeless mental case.

    I made both cases. The numbers do indicate a decisive, game changing and historic victory. It was an all-American ass kicking of the Kool-Aid President and his Marxist agenda.

    I also made the case that they will bend votes, and Krauthammer took the same position.

    You thick or what? Good try... you're still the strike out king Charlie Brown. You want to try on taxes, autobahns, shoe boxes for cars...? Swing and a miss... swing and a miss... fouled off his own forehead... swing and a miss... and back to the dugout you go.

    You agreed with my premise. Furthermore, I doubt Krauthammer said anything of what you claim.
    ROTFLOL... of course you don't believe Krauthammer said anything of the kind... because once again you got your ass kicked.

    You clearly do not understand the basic English language in its written form.
    You mean like decisive? ROTFLOL.


    Btw, you've been reported.
    No **** Sherlock... the post has been up for quite a while, and all of a sudden comes a PM around the time of your post... ROTFLOL... it was worth the 3-points... hell, I just might double down LOL... for these points are like Censure in Congress. They're meaningless... EXCEPT for the fact they reveal you for what you are.

    So have at it Junior... hit the silly button again! ROTFLOL.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 12-18-10 at 08:58 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  7. #67
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,447
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Is Obama a lame duck?

    Here you go Junior, once again kicking your ass. Don't you ever tire of taking a beating?
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...l_clinton.html
    Krauthammer making my case from the 4:06 to the 4:22 mark

    "Republicans have control of the House and have operational control of the Senate. There are over 20 Democratic senators up to be elected in two years and there is a large group of the who will side with the Republicans on issues like this. They want to be re-elected. If you have control of the house, and defacto control of the Senate..."

    December 12, 2010
    The election... by the numbers was decisive, historic and... game changing.

    T.E.D. repeatedly tried to make a case that it wasn't game changing, wasn't decisive, and wasn't historic (all which are laughable propositions), and you ran to his rescue only to end up getting shot in the face... once again. You remind me of this character from T2.

    Though Lt. Hauk is a fitting handle, I think T-1000 might be better... because your getting shot in the face just doesn't seem to faze you.



    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 12-18-10 at 09:43 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  8. #68
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Is Obama a lame duck?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    T.E.D. repeatedly tried to make a case that it wasn't game changing, wasn't decisive, and wasn't historic (all which are laughable propositions), and you ran to his rescue only to end up getting shot in the face... once again. You remind me of this character from T2.
    You just can't stop bringing me up even when you aren't talking to me. I think somebody's developing a little man-crush on yours truly.

    My arguments were specifically with reference to the terms decisive first, and historic second. I never even bothered with "game changing" because you could argue that any election where one side or the other lost so much as a single election was "game changing."

    I clearly demonstrated that the election wasn't decisive based on the fact that neither party controls Congress come January.

    I agreed that it was historic, if by historic you're talking about from how far behind the Republicans had to come just to split Congress down the middle with the Democrats.

    You, having no substantive argument to counter the cold hard facts of the situation as it stands, have resorted to laughing at me by associating me with someone else you're laughing at.

    It is most unfortunate that you're running so low on gas that this is the best you can do.

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Though Lt. Hauk is a fitting handle, I think T-1000 might be better... because your getting shot in the face just doesn't seem to faze you.

    That's not a valid point.

    That's self-diagnosis.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  9. #69
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Obama a lame duck?

    Moderator's Warning:
    Is Obama a lame duck?Zimmer is now thread banned.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #70
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Is Obama a lame duck?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Here we go again. You trying to twist the argument as you always do. You are a hopeless mental case.
    Doh... the numbers illustrate a decisive victory. A historic one.
    They are game changing. Behaviour altering. Course changing.
    WOW. Either Zimmer is a compulsive liar or he's entirely incapable of understanding the written form of English.

    I argue his sole criteria is numbers to which he accuses me of twisting his words except that he outright stated all he was looking at was numbers. I guess repeating his argument makes me twisting his words. Crazy.

    I made both cases. The numbers do indicate a decisive, game changing and historic victory. It was an all-American ass kicking of the Kool-Aid President and his Marxist agenda.
    Again, solely based on numbers which doesn't actually mean much. I guess pointing out his entire argument rested on numbers and Zimmer stating he was looking just as numbers makes me dishonest. Therefore, if I actually fabricate an argument he never made, I'm honest.

    Methinks Zimmer may have a problem worthy of a neurological visit.

    I also made the case that they will bend votes, and Krauthammer took the same position.
    Similar to what Rubio say? LOL. Not.

    Zimmer's posting worthless? Not news.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •