- I believe in personal responsibility.
- I believe law abiding citizens should have the right to keep and bear arms
- I believe the government should have no rule over an adult person's private life - IE whom they marry or if they choose to end an unwanted pregnancy
- I believe that people will sometimes need a hand to get back on their feet; but also believe that should have it's limits - teach a man to fish.............
- I believe everyone should pay their own way
- I believe it's my responsibility to teach my children about certain things and that it's not the public school systems job - IE birth control
- I believe there is a place for religion, but schools aren't it
- I believe science to be a significant part of who we are and that it should be stressed in schools, along with mathematics
- I believe the United States should NOT be the worlds police force
- I believe the public school system as we know it, should be overhauled
- I believe we need election reform
- I believe a flat tax would be more beneficial to all and would be the fairest tax
- I believe we are responsible for the debt we have left for our children and for our children's children - it's up to us to do something about that - now
- I believe people should plan for their OWN retirement and should not be forced to pay into a failing plan
- I believe all bills should stand on their own and should not be weighed down with riders
- I believe in term limits for ALL elected governmental representatives
These are only some of mine - what are some of yours AND.. what do the above beliefs tell you about my political leaning? Is it always cut and dried?
Is there such a thing as 'right' and 'left' or is it all in our perception based on a few core beliefs?