View Poll Results: Do you want Palin on the 2012 Repbulican Presidential Ticket?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah!

    21 38.18%
  • No!

    34 61.82%
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 152

Thread: I want Palin on the 2012 Republican Ticket!

  1. #81
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: I want Palin on the 2012 Republican Ticket!

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    It seems many identify more with Palin than Obama. Rasmussen: Voters feel closer to Palin than Obama, 52/40 Hot Air To be honest I'd rather have her as president over Obama, and I think she could have a chance of beating him in the 2012 elections.
    You are absolutely right Digsbe....the GOP should nominate her. She is their only hope in 2012.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  2. #82
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: I want Palin on the 2012 Republican Ticket!

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    You are absolutely right Digsbe....the GOP should nominate her. She is their only hope in 2012.
    I never said they should nominate her. I was pointing out the fact that compared to Obama she isn't that bad (popularity wise). Palin is not the GOP's only hope
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  3. #83
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: I want Palin on the 2012 Republican Ticket!

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Sure they do....who can forget his deer in the headlights speech....this guy is Toast.....

    YouTube - Governor Bobby Jindal (R-LA) Responds To The Obama State Of The Union (2)


    LOL....
    Well, you guys fell in love with a candidate based on one speech, so I guess it makes sense that you'd write one off for the same reason.

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  4. #84
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: I want Palin on the 2012 Republican Ticket!

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I never said they should nominate her. I was pointing out the fact that compared to Obama she isn't that bad (popularity wise). Palin is not the GOP's only hope
    I disagree. Palin is by far the best candidate and the best hope that the GOP has in 2012. She is wildly popular with the GOP base.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #85
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: I want Palin on the 2012 Republican Ticket!

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I disagree. Palin is by far the best candidate and the best hope that the GOP has in 2012. She is wildly popular with the GOP base.
    I'm not sure she could win a primary. She is widely popular and many share her views, but many Republicans feel there are similar members within the GOP who are more qualified to serve as president.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  6. #86
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: I want Palin on the 2012 Republican Ticket!

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I'm not sure she could win a primary. She is widely popular and many share her views, but many Republicans feel there are similar members within the GOP who are more qualified to serve as president.
    That's what those in control of the GOP WANT you to believe. They are deathly afraid of Palin and her ability to be to voice of the party. The base of the GOP feels very differently. If you want any shot at 2012, the only person who can deliver it for the GOP is Sarah Palin. If she decides to run and the GOP fights against her...she and her followers will dump the GOP quicker than anything.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  7. #87
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,006

    Re: I want Palin on the 2012 Republican Ticket!

    claim by Turtledude

    of course if bush got into Yale because white preppies were cut breaks that's bad but if Obama got into harvard law with grades that no white man was able to gain admission with that is great because Obama was "an oppressed minority"
    me to Turtledude on Obama

    I would love to see those actual grades. Please provide them along with evidence that no white man gained admission with the same record.
    from Turtledude

    I cannot prove that sometime somewhere a white male with the same credentials as Obama never got into Harvard law
    thank you.
    Last edited by haymarket; 11-08-10 at 08:14 AM.

  8. #88
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: I want Palin on the 2012 Republican Ticket!

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Well, you guys fell in love with a candidate based on one speech, so I guess it makes sense that you'd write one off for the same reason.

    At first I thought you were talking about Palin.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  9. #89
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: I want Palin on the 2012 Republican Ticket!

    Haha - Henry's a gem! He has something to say about everyone.

    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  10. #90
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,672

    Re: I want Palin on the 2012 Republican Ticket!

    I am reminded of an old Keg-leg Hillery ad about the red phone at 3:00 am in the morning.

    Can you imagine the person answering that phone being Sarah Palin? If you say, "You betcha!" you need serious help.

    Just sayin'.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •