CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREEDDEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANSDESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME
This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender
In the words of my great grandfather "It beats a bullet in the ass"If this is NOT the best..... then WHY are you here!??!?
See my last post
"To waste, to destroy, our natural resources, to skin and exhaust the land instead of using it so as to increase its usefulness, will result in undermining in the days of our children the very prosperity which we ought by rights to hand down to them."~ Theodore Roosevelt (Message to Congress, Dec. 3, 1907)
Conservatives believe the government is incompetent, and seek to elect people who will prove it
Ignorance is Bliss Bliss is the same as happiness US Christian conservatives are the happiest in the US according to studies Do you see a connection?
The vast majority of immigrants are here for purely economic reasons. They think our culture sucks.
Tucker Case - Tard magnet.
Patriotism is all well and fine -- it's the belief that your country is great, and you've got pride in it. Nationalism, however, is dangerous and militant -- it is the belief that your country must be the best and you'd do anything to see it there.
Ultimately, that means nationalism just breeds hatred, xenophobia, militarism and isolation.
Dictionary - Definition of nationalism
1. Love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it; "British nationalism was in the air and patriotic sentiments ran high".[Wordnet]
2. The doctrine that your national culture and interests are superior to any other.[Wordnet]
3. The aspiration for national independence felt by people under foreign domination.[Wordnet]
4. The doctrine that nations should act independently (rather than collectively) to attain their goals.[Wordnet]
5. The state of being national; national attachment; nationality.[Websters]
6. An idiom, trait, or character peculiar to any nation.[Websters]
7. National independence; the principles of the Nationalists.[Websters].
"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"
Cicero Marcus Tullius
???The doctrine that your national culture and interests are superior to any other.