View Poll Results: Is Glenn Beck a Fake?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    28 59.57%
  • No

    19 40.43%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 110

Thread: Is Glenn Beck a Fake?

  1. #41
    Educator Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    10-07-10 @ 08:38 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,019

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Why is all the "intelligent" people who are not Beck fans can't come up with anything other than name calling to discredit him?

    Repeating the lie about goldline being a scam won't make it true either.
    Dear god.. how much evidence do you need?

  2. #42
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Yea and did you hear him apologize to his viewers for wasting their time on that one?
    I did, I did, that was the best part. I laughed my ass over that.


  3. #43
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Oddly enough Goldline is a member of this fee based program at Ripoff.com:

    Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program...

    1. Verifies all reports and rebuttals, determines the truthfulness of the complaints and exposes those posted erroneously or maliciously.
    2. Sends a positive email that we draft together to each person who posted a report about your company, notifying them your firm has offered to negotiate in good faith to resolve their complaint.
    3. Updates all reports with your commitment to right customer wrongs.
    4. Gives you, our member business, the opportunity to provide your side of the story and link to your own website, where you may post your commitment.

    When you demonstrate your commitment to improving the relationships you have with your customers, you build goodwill inside and outside the company. If you heard a company say, "We are glad this came to our attention, and we want unhappy customers to contact us because we're committed to 100% customer satisfaction, and we're taking actions that will ensure this never happens again," you'd think well of the company, and so would its prospective customers.

    Few are able to admit their involvement in any wrongdoing. Few are willing to go so far in pleasing their customers. Not everyone is up to the task. Are you?

    Take responsibility for your business and your customers by becoming a member today.
    Note on Qualification:

    * Fees for enrolling in the program are based upon the number of Reports filed and in some cases, the number of offices you have. Additionally, there is a flat set-up fee to offset the costs associated with programming and contract legalities. Rate sheets will be sent upon completion and verification of the intake questionnaire.
    * If participation in this program would honestly create a financial hardship, but you desire to participate, we will work with you to find a way to make it work. This may require providing financial documents proving hardship.

    Rip-off Report
    If I had a business I'd want to be a member too. Anything to keep my customers happy.
    Unless you are suggesting ripoff.com is a rip off and would lie about their clients, I don't see your point.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  4. #44
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I did, I did, that was the best part. I laughed my ass over that.
    Whatever... I was screaming at the TV for him to just throw the jerk off the set. That was worst show ever.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  5. #45
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    If I had a business I'd want to be a member too. Anything to keep my customers happy.
    Unless you are suggesting ripoff.com is a rip off and would lie about their clients, I don't see your point.
    The only reason I see to be a part of that program is because enough complained in the first place. Why did the "first place" happen?

  6. #46
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,067

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    I think it's completely ridiculous to label a group of people stupid, dumb or ignorant simply because they listen to a radio show or watch a TV show everyday.
    Only that's not what I did. I called people who need to get their opinions and talking points from these people, stupid.

    I could just as easily call someone dumb because they decided to go to college to learn instead of just going to the library and figuring it all out for themselves. I wouldn't do that, of course, because that would be incredibly stupid.
    Only a quest for knowledge is not something which is stupid. Getting your knowledge and opinions from 4th hand sources which twist facts to fit their views? Stupid. Highly.

    There is absolutely zero wrong with listening to a person discuss his or her opinion.
    If it is possible to see that a person formulates their entire political opinion from these people? Then yes. They are stupid. Is that your question?

    Just listening to that person doesn't make the listener stupid, nor does that mean the listener DOESN'T read for himself. I read CONSTANTLY. Everything.
    It seems like I've hit a raw nerve. Do you watch Glenn Beck so that you can validate the very same opinions he has but gives to you on a weekly basis? Well if you do then I bet you're also somebody so politically ignorant that they don't actually read anything outside of editorials or news stores which validate your views. You only look for what supports the very views Glenn Beck gives you. It's not really my fault that I find your people to be political light weights.

    I'm not stupid.
    I strongly disagree.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #47
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Dear god.. how much evidence do you need?
    At least some evidence.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  8. #48
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    The only reason I see to be a part of that program is because enough complained in the first place. Why did the "first place" happen?
    I don't care what business you are in, you're going to have some customer complaints. How you handle them and get to the point where the customer is satisfied is what matters.

    I can't get past the first page on ripoff.com. POS dialup. So I don't know what the "first place" might be. If anyone has checked it out, does goldline have very many complaints? Are any of them unresolved?
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  9. #49
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,067

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    Yes. There are some people on TV and radio who actually say what they mean and mean what they say.
    Beck is not one of them. Deal with it.

    Like the Restoring Honor Rally? He made nothing. He rented out the theater himself, bought every ticket himself and paid for all the hotels of the people that were part of the rally. He said his credit card bill was $250,000 from that rally. Of course, you'll just say he's lying.

    Again, some people ARE genuine. I believe he's one of those people.
    Are you this politically illiterate? He doesn't get a paycheck from the rallies. He gets a paycheck to be a rhetor with his own show. Seriously, do you think that he doesn't get a bonus whenever he does something which doesnt embarrass the company he works for? It's social and ratings capital disguised as political capital.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #50
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    uhh. I wonder how much they paid for that..lol. Sorry about that, clearly a bad link and a poor source.

    msnbc.com Video Player
    Sorry, if this is a video that proves Goldline a scam. I can't watch it. I'm real low tech here. I need transcripts.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •