View Poll Results: Does getting a tattoo rasie or lower people perception of your IQ?

Voters
406. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change, but I think you're sexy

    16 3.94%
  • Not so sexy

    20 4.93%
  • raise IQ by 30 pts

    3 0.74%
  • raise IQ by 60 pts

    3 0.74%
  • lower IQ by 30 pts

    184 45.32%
  • lower IQ by 60 pts

    169 41.63%
  • What's an IQ and why do you think I have one?

    11 2.71%
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 171

Thread: Correlation between tattoos and IQ

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Correlation between tattoos and IQ

    I'm more of a fan of the sailor jerry style tats. My friend Todd, who's Korean, has his Korean birth name (he's adopted) tattooed on his wrist and Korean-style fish on his forearm swimming up his arm. The work on them is beautiful.

  2. #162
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Correlation between tattoos and IQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    I'm more of a fan of the sailor jerry style tats. My friend Todd, who's Korean, has his Korean birth name (he's adopted) tattooed on his wrist and Korean-style fish on his forearm swimming up his arm. The work on them is beautiful.
    That's kind of what the guy who did my "Made in USA" tat was going after. That's a really cool style if done right.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Correlation between tattoos and IQ

    Mine is based upon this print:



    It's on my right shoulder, and never shows unless I'm wearing something strapless, or I'm at the beach (or naked). Most of the people who know me don't realize I have a tattoo, because it's personal. It's full color, was pretty expensive, and is (in my opinion) quite aesthetically pleasing.

  4. #164
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Correlation between tattoos and IQ

    tattoos are fine, but I hate the ones that are just an outline. Coming home from kids soccer practice last night, stopped at a redlight by this guy whose entire left are was covered in outlines of what looked to be just random ****. what the hell? dude couldn't afford to have them colored in?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #165
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Correlation between tattoos and IQ

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    tattoos are fine, but I hate the ones that are just an outline. Coming home from kids soccer practice last night, stopped at a redlight by this guy whose entire left are was covered in outlines of what looked to be just random ****. what the hell? dude couldn't afford to have them colored in?
    Maybe he was letting the outlines heal up a little before the fill-in was done?

  6. #166
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Correlation between tattoos and IQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Maybe he was letting the outlines heal up a little before the fill-in was done?
    maybe, all I know is that it looked like crap...and I like tattoos. I have 2, the wife has 1, daughter has 3 and daughter-in-law has 4. oldest son would get one but he is a big pussy. :
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #167
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Correlation between tattoos and IQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Mine is based upon this print:



    It's on my right shoulder, and never shows unless I'm wearing something strapless, or I'm at the beach (or naked). Most of the people who know me don't realize I have a tattoo, because it's personal. It's full color, was pretty expensive, and is (in my opinion) quite aesthetically pleasing.
    That's fricken awesome.

    I'm looking at getting something like this on the back of my neck
    Tattoo Johnny Tattoo Designs

    And something like this one on my lower back or on my side
    Tattoo Johnny Tattoo Designs,

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

  9. #169
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Correlation between tattoos and IQ

    holy ****

    My next couple are going to be egyptian and celtic based. I've been looking for a celtic knotwork design for one, but I've just been unable to find one that jumped out at me. That artwork is incredible, though.

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Correlation between tattoos and IQ

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    tattoos are fine, but I hate the ones that are just an outline. Coming home from kids soccer practice last night, stopped at a redlight by this guy whose entire left are was covered in outlines of what looked to be just random ****. what the hell? dude couldn't afford to have them colored in?
    My grandpa had a butterfly on his arm that was an outline. He used to let me color it with markers. Maybe they see themselves as human coloring books?

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •