View Poll Results: * O'Donnell in Delaware. You Make the Call

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wins by less than 1%

    1 2.56%
  • Wins by 1-2%

    2 5.13%
  • Wins by 2-3%

    1 2.56%
  • Wins by 4 or more %

    6 15.38%
  • Loses by less than 1%

    0 0%
  • Loses by 1-2%

    1 2.56%
  • Loses by 2-3%

    4 10.26%
  • Loses by 4 or more %

    24 61.54%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: O'Donnell in Delaware. You Make the Call

  1. #11
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,080

    Re: O'Donnell in Delaware. You Make the Call

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Show me the conservative wing of the Democrat party. There ain't one.
    Uh-huh. Which is why when they had 60 votes in the senate, all of them full fledged communists and socialists, they passed a rabidly partisan healthcare bill based around a single payer system... er... public option... er.... a watered down rework of what republicans proposed in the 90's...

    That's right, a congress full of socialists and the best they could do is pass a rehashed version of a republican proposal.

    You're argument is more of a convoluted rant then anything else.

  2. #12
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: O'Donnell in Delaware. You Make the Call

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    wanna bet?
    Do I get to choose your avatar for you if I win?
    Last edited by Barbbtx; 09-16-10 at 05:57 PM.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  3. #13
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: O'Donnell in Delaware. You Make the Call

    I think she'll lose by over 4%. She's kinda crazy, and not in the entertaining way like Ross Perot. The scary "Holy ****, do people still believe crap like that in the modern era" type crazy.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #14
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: O'Donnell in Delaware. You Make the Call

    These options are way too narrow... there's like an 80% chance of the bottom one, and a 20% chance of all the rest of them combined.

  5. #15
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: O'Donnell in Delaware. You Make the Call

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Do I get to choose your avatar for you if I win?
    I would actually pull for O'Donnell if you guys do make this bet, just so you can get even with her.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #16
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: O'Donnell in Delaware. You Make the Call

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    These options are way too narrow... there's like an 80% chance of the bottom one, and a 20% chance of all the rest of them combined.
    Shhh...I was hoping to look smart in my pick...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #17
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: O'Donnell in Delaware. You Make the Call

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    These options are way too narrow... there's like an 80% chance of the bottom one, and a 20% chance of all the rest of them combined.
    Then write it as a superposition of states.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #18
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: O'Donnell in Delaware. You Make the Call

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Then write it as a superposition of states.
    Huh? Write what as a superposition of what?

  9. #19
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: O'Donnell in Delaware. You Make the Call

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    Huh? Write what as a superposition of what?
    It's like freshman quantum mechanics. Simply put, you've reduced the system to two probabilities. 80% bottom, 20% the rest. So you can represent that in simple Dirac notation where in |1> can represent the bottom state and |0> is then the entangled state representing the other options. This |0> and |1> are eigen vectors (states) of the system and you can represent the various probabilities for each eigen vector through a superposition of states with appropriate weight factors. Such as:

    A=sqrt(1/5)|0> + sqrt(4/5)|1>

    assuming standard ortho-normal conditions to the eigen set. Thus A is your answer and carries with it all the information you had earlier claimed; but represented as a superposition of states.

    Jeez, it's like some of you people didn't even take quantum

    :p
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #20
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-15-10 @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    718

    Re: O'Donnell in Delaware. You Make the Call

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Psssssssssst... check their voting records.
    Look what they did to Lieberman... the ONE that strayed.
    Blue Dawgs? Where I ask? Check the ObiKare vote.

    Show me the conservative wing of the Democrat party. There ain't one.


    Stink bait?

    I'm curious to see what people think.
    You seem nervous... BTW the poll is secret, so nobody will know how wrong you might be.

    O'Donnell by 2%.

    .
    That's correct,Stink bait.

    The idiotic Marxist crack makes the entire thread reek.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •