View Poll Results: How many people will be at the Restoring Honor Rally?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - 1,000

    3 8.82%
  • 1,000 - 5,000

    4 11.76%
  • 5,000 - 10,000

    1 2.94%
  • 10,000 - 30,000

    3 8.82%
  • 30,000 - 50,000

    0 0%
  • 50,000 - 75,000

    2 5.88%
  • 75,000 - 100,000

    2 5.88%
  • 100,000 - 200,000

    2 5.88%
  • 200,000 - 300,000

    1 2.94%
  • Over 300,000

    16 47.06%
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 264

Thread: How many people will be at the 8.28 Restoring Honor Rally tomorrow in D.C.?

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: How many people will be at the 8.28 Restoring Honor Rally tomorrow in D.C.?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Are you confusing the Greatness that is the Good Reverend with a Beck fan? this red herring of yours deflects from your point.
    Red herring? Oh, I'm sorry; I thought vulgarity was the point. My bad.

  2. #242
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: How many people will be at the 8.28 Restoring Honor Rally tomorrow in D.C.?

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Right, of course. Because those are the only two options, yeah? You either treat her like a Madonna or a whore.

    Men are so simplistic.
    You come out and compare calling a woman a bitch to physical abuse, and you have the gall to call me simplistic? You think women can't handle words, or does having a vagina grant you special privileges? This woman in question is all for gender equality (or so her wiki article states) yet she should be exempt from impolite criticism simply 'cause she scored doubles in the chromosome lottery?
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  3. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: How many people will be at the 8.28 Restoring Honor Rally tomorrow in D.C.?

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    You come out and compare calling a woman a bitch to physical abuse, and you have the gall to call me simplistic? You think women can't handle words, or does having a vagina grant you special privileges? This woman in question is all for gender equality (or so her wiki article states) yet she should be exempt from impolite criticism simply 'cause she scored doubles in the chromosome lottery?
    Impolite criticism? He called her a man-hating bitch, and told her to shut up. You'd talk to your wife like that? Sister, mother?

  4. #244
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: How many people will be at the 8.28 Restoring Honor Rally tomorrow in D.C.?

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Red herring? Oh, I'm sorry; I thought vulgarity was the point. My bad.



    The point was the vulgarity of posters in reference to other posters who happen to be part of the tea party movement. The use of "Teabagger" is a simple demonstration of a mouth foaming idiot, who is no better than the beck they cry whine and mouth foam over using insulting language about unrelated Americans in a failed attempt to sound intelligent.


    What if I got 10 or so posters here to refer to democrats and liberals as the "party of Ass" or "Ass Pumpers"... Do you think it would foster civil and intelligent debate or do you think these same assholes who insist on being insulting vulgar idiots would be the first to cry?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #245
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: How many people will be at the 8.28 Restoring Honor Rally tomorrow in D.C.?

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Impolite criticism? He called her a man-hating bitch, and told her to shut up. You'd talk to your wife like that? Sister, mother?
    No, I wouldn't talk to 'em like that, because I'm polite, not 'cause they're female. This may supprise you, but women do have the mental capacity to be able to handle insults, even from men.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  6. #246
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: How many people will be at the 8.28 Restoring Honor Rally tomorrow in D.C.?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    The point was the vulgarity of posters in reference to other posters who happen to be part of the tea party movement. The use of "Teabagger" is a simple demonstration of a mouth foaming idiot, who is no better than the beck they cry whine and mouth foam over using insulting language about unrelated Americans in a failed attempt to sound intelligent.


    What if I got 10 or so posters here to refer to democrats and liberals as the "party of Ass" or "Ass Pumpers"... Do you think it would foster civil and intelligent debate or do you think these same assholes who insist on being insulting vulgar idiots would be the first to cry?
    Dude, I can't say I give a ****. It's all a game, all semantics. The assholes on this board are interchangeable. I could really give a flying ****.

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: How many people will be at the 8.28 Restoring Honor Rally tomorrow in D.C.?

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    No, I wouldn't talk to 'em like that, because I'm polite, not 'cause they're female. This may supprise you, but women do have the mental capacity to be able to handle insults, even from men.
    I know that. I've lived it. I find insults to generally be a sign that somebody has run out of points, and is now running on empty, slogging insults about.

    She pissed him off, I get that. And then he showed his ass, to a national audience. And then those of us with any degree of class can say. Whoa, what a wanker, and then life goes on.

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: How many people will be at the 8.28 Restoring Honor Rally tomorrow in D.C.?

    Okay, I know where this got derailed. I would NOT have been okay with him talking the same **** to a guy. It was rude, crude and disgusting, and this is the guy everybody has been worshiping for some time now.

  9. #249
    Global Moderator
    Silent Bob for President!

    RedAkston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,787
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: How many people will be at the 8.28 Restoring Honor Rally tomorrow in D.C.?

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Okay, I know where this got derailed. I would NOT have been okay with him talking the same **** to a guy. It was rude, crude and disgusting, and this is the guy everybody has been worshiping for some time now.
    Who is everybody? And why does the left hate Beck so much? (I already know why they do, but I'd like to hear their talking point answer directly from them).

    Beck is a messenger who is pointing out what is wrong with our government and what is wrong with our country. He has his faults and he is far from perfect, but I rarely see his message being attacked, I only see him being attacked (straight out of the leftwaffe playbook). All I see from the Beck haters is the same thing that we saw from them with all of their Palin hating. They are scared of them. Beck is waking people up to what is going on in our country. He is exposing the agenda that the progrsssives, who have infiltrated BOTH parties, are carrying out. Beck isn't for or against the democrats. He isn't for or against the republicans. He is against the progressives, the communists and the socialists that are in Washington or that have a lot of influence over this administration. Rather than attacking the message, they simply attack the messenger. It's all they know how to do.

  10. #250
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: How many people will be at the 8.28 Restoring Honor Rally tomorrow in D.C.?

    "Restoring Honor", my arse..
    These tea-baggers really want to restore "good ole whitey" rule.
    If only they could be open and honest.
    Disgusting!
    Progressives ?
    Beck is against the Progressives?
    Something wrong with progress,beck?
    Another dishonest SOB.
    Last edited by earthworm; 09-02-10 at 11:17 PM.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •