Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 352

Thread: Why aren't women happy???

  1. #81
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    I feel that women arent happy because they married for money and they feel like hookers and/or they really dont love whom they married.
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  2. #82
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    So you say "I'll give you $25,000", if you throw in an AC unit.
    Heh, there was one place I found like that, I would of bought it.

    It was a 2 story that needed a whole interior renovation but from the looks, the exterior and framing were in good shape.
    The wife wouldn't go for it though.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  3. #83
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,957

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I think you're on to something here. I remember an article that compared before WWII to after. This concept was part of it. This makes sense. Well said.

    The thing is to implement such a system everyone would have to do it at the same time.

    It's hard because those on the bottom of the socio-economic spectrum need those two jobs.
    That's teh thing, I am not saying that it is going to happen, just that it could happen. I wish that it would too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  4. #84
    Tart with a Heart
    StandUpChuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-29-11 @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,188

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Well, my daughter is a little young (16) to get married anytime soon. God, this women is a heinous bitch...and that's coming from me, so you can imagine how bad it is.
    I totally missed that the daughter's boyfriend part and read it as your BF. That'll teach me to post and watch Ice Road Truckers at the same time.

  5. #85
    Tart with a Heart
    StandUpChuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-29-11 @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,188

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    That is true compared to those that work hourly... my point is that poeple have choices and can do various things in their lives so that they don't have to work two jobs regardless of their income. If more of society did this, housing prices would come down, as would all prices. People comtrol the market, not the producers. People control how wociety functions, not the government. If the more affluent and middle classes did this, it would help those of lower socio-economic status get ahead as well.


    People are controlling the market right now. Buyers have the final say in what they will pay for a house in this market. New homes are being built a little smaller than what was being built 10 years ago. Over priced McMansions are very hard to sell right now. The traditional first time home buyer homes are what's selling right now, and it's not necessarily first time home buyers purchasing those houses.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post
    I feel that women arent happy because they married for money and they feel like hookers and/or they really dont love whom they married.
    OMG. No wonder I've been so miserable. Oh well, I'll just blow off that mean old tool I married and laugh all the way to the bank. That will cheer this old hooker up.
    Last edited by StandUpChuck; 08-22-10 at 11:55 PM.

  6. #86
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    I think its because an increasing number of attractive men are gay.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  7. #87
    Advisor Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    06-24-11 @ 07:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    571

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Most 2 family homes are the same price as a single family home. It seems to me the best decision would he to buy a two family home and rent one floor out.

    In that case the house pays for the mortgage itself.
    “The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
    -James Madison

  8. #88
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    I think its because an increasing number of attractive men are gay.
    Fortunately the rest of us who aren't gay, are taken.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  9. #89
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    Fortunately the rest of us who aren't gay, are taken.
    Haha. It's good to know your a good looking man because that would confirm that what i have guessed you look like in my head is accurate.

    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  10. #90
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    08-26-10 @ 12:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    27
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    I've thought about that subject, too. I am a man and consider women my complete equal... maybe congruent; Women have traits men lack. At any rate, I don't think their place is in the home, but I think children lost out, too. It doesn't matter (to me) if a man or a woman is at home, but someone was home with the kids. I think that kind of consistency helped to solidify values in children. Now, the most consistent influence in their lives, the source of their values, is coming from a screen. Parents bring home dinner and pay the bills.

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •