Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 352

Thread: Why aren't women happy???

  1. #341
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    It has been my observation that, in general, women tend to over-analyze everything. They are always looking for some hidden meaning in everything men do or say. Face it ladies, men aren't that complicated. Oh, and don't ask us questions that you don't want an honest answer to. ( ie, of course those pants make your butt look big)

  2. #342
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    A thought occured to me...

    Some have claimed (both light-heartedly and not), that the reason women are unhappy is men.

    Is it possible, then, that it is not the men making women unhappy, so much as the men not meeting the standards set mentally by the women?

    In other words, it's not our fault, it's yours?



    *hides in flame bunker*
    You are correct, it is our fault for expecting men to have half a brain and use it.

  3. #343
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    It has been my observation that, in general, women tend to over-analyze everything. They are always looking for some hidden meaning in everything men do or say. Face it ladies, men aren't that complicated. Oh, and don't ask us questions that you don't want an honest answer to. ( ie, of course those pants make your butt look big)
    In my experience, it's next to impossible to GET an honest answer out of a man. So, I just don't ask men anything I actually expect and want an honest answer about. For one thing, I have eyes and access to a mirror. I know if something makes me "look fat". And if for some insane reason I can't figure it out, I'm sure as **** not going to ask a man. Because he's NEVER going to give me an honest answer about it. Just like you can't get an honest answer about "what's wrong?", Or "Do you really want to be in this relationship?", or any number of other things that men so frequently blatantly lie about.

    So don't give me this "don't ask questions you don't want honest answers to" when it comes to men. Because quite frankly, honesty is many a man's most lacking quality.

  4. #344
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    So don't give me this "don't ask questions you don't want honest answers to" when it comes to men. Because quite frankly, honesty is many a man's most lacking quality.
    Generally, they are just too busy doing their best impression of jello being nailed to a wall.

  5. #345
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Generally, they are just too busy doing their best impression of jello being nailed to a wall.
    No ****ing ****. And I just realized as I typed the previous sentence that it's going to be all asterisked out. LOL

  6. #346
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    really, truthfully, honestly...sometimes the answer to "what's wrong?" actually is "nothing". And, in our defense, most of the time we are too busy trying to figure out the "right" answer to give an honest answer. (hence the perpetual jello imitation)

    There are 3 main things a man needs from a woman sustenance, sex and silence or as Chris Rock so eloquently stated,

    "Feed Me, F**K Me, Shut the F**k up"

  7. #347
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    really, truthfully, honestly...sometimes the answer to "what's wrong?" actually is "nothing". And, in our defense, most of the time we are too busy trying to figure out the "right" answer to give an honest answer.

    There are 3 main things a man needs from a woman sustenance, sex and silence or as Chris Rock so eloquently stated,

    "Feed Me, F**K Me, Shut the F**k up"
    Uh huh. Yeah, you SAY that. But I've yet to ****ing find a man where that's actually true. I've been searching for him. But I don't think he exists.

    And, btw... unless you married Betty ****ing Crocker, feed yourself.

    And, most often the answer to "what's wrong" is "I don't want to tell you because I'm avoiding confrontation. So instead of talking about it, I'm going to stew and stew on it until I explode. And then I'm going to cheat on you and blame you for not knowing what was wrong and failing to keep me happy."
    Last edited by rivrrat; 09-07-10 at 05:44 PM.

  8. #348
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,242
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    It has been my observation that, in general, women tend to over-analyze everything. They are always looking for some hidden meaning in everything men do or say. Face it ladies, men aren't that complicated. Oh, and don't ask us questions that you don't want an honest answer to. ( ie, of course those pants make your butt look big)
    I totally agree with you, Oscar. Women think far too much.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  9. #349
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Uh huh. Yeah, you SAY that. But I've yet to ****ing find a man where that's actually true. I've been searching for him. But I don't think he exists.
    that's because he is either already married or is gay



    And, most often the answer to "what's wrong" is "I don't want to tell you because I'm avoiding confrontation. So instead of talking about it, I'm going to stew and stew on it until I explode. And then I'm going to cheat on you and blame you for not keeping me happy and knowing what was wrong."
    seen that happen, but that one goes both ways. I don't know which is worse, the "nothing" avoid confrontation answer from men or the "If you don't know then I'm not going to tell you" answer from women.

  10. #350
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Why aren't women happy???

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    You are correct, it is our fault for expecting men to have half a brain and use it.
    Touché.



    More seriously though, if the problem is "men", then probably it's because disagreements arise due to (if I recall correctly) men’s brains being wired differently than women’s. Or perhaps it's a combination of brain differences mixed with hormone differences?

    If that's not the same thing...

    Ah hell, what do I know.

    Basically, what I’m saying is that something that will get one response from this dude over here, will get a totally different response from that gal over there.

    Of course, that’s the same with any two given people, no matter the gender…

    But I think a woman would be more likely to agree with another woman, and a man with another man, in generalized terms..

    Very generalized…
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •