View Poll Results: Cool Old White Guy President

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chuck Norris

    12 31.58%
  • Sean Connery

    3 7.89%
  • Hugh Hefner

    2 5.26%
  • Sylvester Stallone

    2 5.26%
  • William Shatner

    6 15.79%
  • Other

    13 34.21%
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 139

Thread: Your choice for cool, hip, old white dude president.

  1. #71
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Your choice for cool, hip, old white dude president.

    Quote Originally Posted by chickie View Post
    CCR is Christian Conservative Republican--your worst nightmare. I look like this:
    http://www.idolme.com/forum/image.ph...ine=1173046770

    If you want to keep personal attacking me I will stop responding to your posts. You decide.
    you're quite blonde.

  2. #72
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Your choice for cool, hip, old white dude president.

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    you're quite blonde.
    And apparently quite christian, quite conservative, and quite republican. We can shorten that to just "wrong" though.

    And I am having a hard time not posting that Julie Brown video...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    08-17-10 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    151

    Re: Your choice for cool, hip, old white dude president.

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    you're quite blonde.
    Even more in the summer.

  4. #74
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Your choice for cool, hip, old white dude president.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And apparently quite christian, quite conservative, and quite republican. We can shorten that to just "wrong" though.

    And I am having a hard time not posting that Julie Brown video...
    totally, like, gnarly.

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Your choice for cool, hip, old white dude president.

    Honey, I was raised by people who make wolves look nice. You're not even a blip on my nightmare screen.

    Quote Originally Posted by chickie View Post
    CCR is Christian Conservative Republican--your worst nightmare. I look like this:
    http://www.idolme.com/forum/image.ph...ine=1173046770

    If you want to keep personal attacking me I will stop responding to your posts. You decide.

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Your choice for cool, hip, old white dude president.

    Christie Brinkley is quite blond. I still don't know what the poster looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    you're quite blonde.

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Your choice for cool, hip, old white dude president.

    Quote Originally Posted by chickie View Post
    CCR is Christian Conservative Republican--your worst nightmare. I look like this:
    http://www.idolme.com/forum/image.ph...ine=1173046770
    Please. I live below the bible belt in the taint of the U.S. You ain't nothing special. You can't swing a dead cat in my neighborhood without hitting a fundy whacko.

  8. #78
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Your choice for cool, hip, old white dude president.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Please. I live below the bible belt in the taint of the U.S. You ain't nothing special. You can't swing a dead cat in my neighborhood without hitting a fundy whacko.
    The part of Michigan I live in is the misplaced belt buckle of the bible belt. Every block has two things, a church and a bar.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    08-17-10 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    151

    Re: Your choice for cool, hip, old white dude president.

    Romney should be POTUS. He would have Barack Hussein Obama's mess cleaned up in a year. Tops.

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Your choice for cool, hip, old white dude president.

    Quote Originally Posted by chickie View Post
    Romney should be POTUS. He would have Barack Hussein Obama's mess cleaned up in a year. Tops.
    Romney is going to hell, he's a mormon, and everyone knows they aren't Christians. I can't believe a CCR would vote for a mormon. Everyone knows that REAL CCR's vote for Huckabees.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •