View Poll Results: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

Voters
320. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    177 55.31%
  • Yes. please explain.

    143 44.69%
Page 77 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1209

Thread: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

  1. #761
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    this statement you missed says it all.
    Damn right it dues but keep your damn beliefs out of or schools.

  2. #762
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    then why did god forget to put in the other gospels into the bible? the bible only recognizes 4 gospels as the true gospels.

    what ended up in the bible was all up to the decisions made by the bishops in the council of Nicaea.

    because at that council, and i believe their were 3, those were not considered to be factual ,reliable, and contrary to other biblical teachings

  3. #763
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Damn right it dues but keep your damn beliefs out of or schools.
    sorry i did not advocate for any beliefs in schools you made that up........claim down friend

  4. #764
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    You are missing the point. Why should we have to pay twice for the education?
    Same reason sometime with no kids has to pay once.

    You pay for food stamps yet you buy food, why do you pay for that twice? You pay for section 8 housing yet you pay rent or mortgage, why do you pay twice there?

    You dint get the point. Your ridiculous beliefs dint earn you tax exempt status. Be happy with what you have or try harder and get more.

    How can a so called conservative piss and moan so much about the government not taking care of them?

  5. #765
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    There are a lot of people who think they are persuasive in declaring THEY are the voice of God.

    My wife, who is very very much active in her mainstream Protestant church and attended Christian schools often has stated that anyone who claims to know and speak for the mind and will of God is both a heretic and a fool.

    On no occasion, ever, did Jesus address homosexuality.

    It is bizarre reading people claiming to be CHRISTIANS quoting the JEWISH Bible as their "proof" rather than the New Testament and Jesus - and ironic too as even Jewish rabbis don't generally criticize homosexuality.

  6. #766
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    sorry i did not advocate for any beliefs in schools you made that up........claim down friend
    Omit history because you don't believe in it

    Stop lying and I will calm down

  7. #767
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    1+1=2
    well if i accept your fact, and others do to and we all agree ,its a fact.......do you know anybody who contradicts 1 + 1 =2...i dont

    but if you say its a fact and to you its fact, and other says it not a fact......does it make it a fact becuase you say it is?

  8. #768
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    then why did god forget to put in the other gospels into the bible? the bible only recognizes 4 gospels as the true gospels.

    what ended up in the bible was all up to the decisions made by the bishops in the council of Nicaea.
    Also not true, the early church did not accept those either.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  9. #769
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    well if i accept your fact, and others do to and we all agree ,its a fact.......do you know anybody who contradicts 1 + 1 =2...i dont

    but if you say its a fact and to you its fact, and other says it not a fact......does it make it a fact becuase you say it is?
    oh dear god this is sensless

  10. #770
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Omit history because you don't believe in it

    Stop lying and I will calm down

    ah, now you getting into the agent j theme....

Page 77 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •