View Poll Results: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

Voters
320. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    177 55.31%
  • Yes. please explain.

    143 44.69%
Page 42 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 1209

Thread: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

  1. #411
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    the dishonesty in your posts and or lack of education on this topic is astounding

    beliefs dont matter facts matter, trying to run from this is what got your post destroyed and is still getting your post destroyed.
    Facts defeat you again and my anology about your failed logic was spot on

    "yeah thats it, im going to yell at my school tomorrow, i dont want them teaching that old math that 2+2=4 when i know it equals five and they better not tell my kid all the left-handed people, redheaded people, blacks and or Catholic people and jewish people are normal!

    how dare they!!!!! they are taking sides!!!!"


    yep your argument is that silly and fails that bad
    oh please!

  2. #412
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    if you and others believe government can promote things you believe in, THEN government can promote things of other people you don't believe in.
    You seem to be having a problem with the difference between the word "fact" and the word "belief". Schools will teach facts. Many of those facts reside on my side of the issue. Schools should not teach values based beliefs, as YOU have stated. Many of those values based beliefs are on YOUR side of the issue. As I have stated, the problem here seems to be that you do not want facts presented because you don't like those facts. Why are you pro-censorship?
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  3. #413
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,801

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    oh please!
    if you want the destruction of your posts to stop simply start being honest about the situation. The solution is very simply and your issue to fix.

    WHen you argue against facts you lose, its that simple
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #414
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    You seem to be having a problem with the difference between the word "fact" and the word "belief". Schools will teach facts. Many of those facts reside on my side of the issue. Schools should not teach values based beliefs, as YOU have stated. Many of those values based beliefs are on YOUR side of the issue. As I have stated, the problem here seems to be that you do not want facts presented because you don't like those facts. Why are you pro-censorship?
    you do not get to determine what fact is.

    I am pro-liberty, no person should ever have forced applied to them by government, unless they committed a crime, or their actions could cause a violation of another citizens rights.

    government is not a moral authority and it has no power per the constitution to rule over our life's....that's what makes me a libertarian.

  5. #415
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,801

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    you do not get to determine what fact is.

    I am pro-liberty, no person should ever have forced applied to them by government, unless they committed a crime, or their actions could cause a violation of another citizens rights.

    government is not a moral authority and I has no power per the constitution to rule over our life's....that's what makes me a libertarian.
    he didnt
    he cant

    facts just are

    you can ignore them but nobody cares, you being dishonest and denying them doesnt change anything. They are still facts and youll never be able to change them. its hilarious you think you can.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #416
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    if you want the destruction of your posts to stop simply start being honest about the situation. The solution is very simply and your issue to fix.

    WHen you argue against facts you lose, its that simple
    you have only facts you determine to be...... I can have facts to, which you would say are not.....that does not make it so.

  7. #417
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,801

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    you have only facts you determine to be...... I can have facts to, which you would say are not.....that does not make it so.
    nope has nothing to do with me at all and continuing to post that lie doesnt fool anybody honest, objective and educated about this subject. PLEASE continue trying though its very amusing and entertaining for us.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #418
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    he didnt
    he cant

    facts just are

    you can ignore them but nobody cares, you being dishonest and denying them doesnt change anything. They are still facts and youll never be able to change them. its hilarious you think you can.
    more of the same from you, always you claim everyone but you is dishonest and don't tell the truth...........again...oh please!

  9. #419
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    you do not get to determine what fact is.
    I'M not determining anything. A fact is a fact. Research and studies prove my side correct on many of these issues.

    I am pro-liberty, no person should ever have forced applied to them by government, unless they committed a crime, or their actions could cause a violation of another citizens rights.

    government is not a moral authority and it has no power per the constitution to rule over our life's....that's what makes me a libertarian.
    That's nice. Yet you seem to want to censor facts that you don't agree with. Tell me, how does that fit into your libertarian ideology?
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #420
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,801

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    more of the same from you, always you claim everyone but you is dishonest and don't tell the truth...........again...oh please!
    thats right, just like i thought you got NOTHING
    nope has nothing to do with me at all and continuing to post that lie doesnt fool anybody honest, objective and educated about this subject. PLEASE continue trying though its very amusing and entertaining for us.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 42 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •