View Poll Results: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

Voters
320. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    177 55.31%
  • Yes. please explain.

    143 44.69%
Page 21 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1209

Thread: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

  1. #201
    Advisor WeAreReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    09-09-11 @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    504

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    That passage has to do with a diet high purines, which yes is harmful; as is sodomy. A single clam probably won't harm you, but make it a staple and you're in trouble.
    Can you give a legitimate study on where sodomoy is harmful? And assuming you are in fact correct, why should you control it and why do you assume homosexuals indulge in frequent amounts of sodomy?

  2. #202
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Pairings which are the most likely to fail over time. Examples include the financially volatile, mixed race, mixed religion and 2 men (not 2 women).

    The whole "let consenting adults do what they want" mantra ignores whether or not their choice is a smart or wise choice and how their relationship affects everyone else. No one lives in a vacuum.
    wow thats dumb I guess we should do studies on everything no matter whos rights it violates

    from now on no whites can play in the NBA because obviously blacks are more successful
    women cant run for office any more men are more successful
    blacks cant play hockey any more whites are more successful
    etc etc etc
    all BS and and discrimination

    also a HUGE newsflash how do we know that man man marriages would be high risk? we dont allow them. if society changed may the risk would to?

    oh yeah Im using logic again silly me LMAO

    in america its simply none of your business nor mine PERIOD lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #203
    User freedom-fighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    08-20-11 @ 04:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    88

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Sentences begin with capitol letters.
    Capitol is spelled capital
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Pairings which are the most likely to fail over time. Examples include the financially volatile, mixed race, mixed religion and 2 men (not 2 women).

    The whole "let consenting adults do what they want" mantra ignores whether or not their choice is a smart or wise choice and how their relationship affects everyone else. No one lives in a vacuum.
    Why should you decide what is best for others?
    Last edited by freedom-fighter; 12-18-10 at 01:44 AM.
    "There's class warfare, all right, but it's my class, the rich class, that's making war, and we're winning." - Warren Buffet
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist" - Archbishop Hélder Câmara

  4. #204
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Sentences begin with capitol letters.
    translation: I cant back up what I say because theres no logic behind it nor do I have answers for you

    thats what I though lol

    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #205
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by freedom-fighter View Post
    Capitol is spelled capital
    wow lol
    i so was just brushing his strawman off I missed it

    geeez looking foolish as usual
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #206
    User freedom-fighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    08-20-11 @ 04:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    88

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    which yes is harmful; as is sodomy.
    Did you know that fellatio is sodomy? So you don't let girls give you head?
    "There's class warfare, all right, but it's my class, the rich class, that's making war, and we're winning." - Warren Buffet
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist" - Archbishop Hélder Câmara

  7. #207
    I invented Human Nature
    Z3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    05-13-12 @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,251

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Pairings which are the most likely to fail over time. Examples include the financially volatile, mixed race, mixed religion and 2 men (not 2 women).

    The whole "let consenting adults do what they want" mantra ignores whether or not their choice is a smart or wise choice and how their relationship affects everyone else. No one lives in a vacuum.
    LOLWUT???
    Don't tread on me= Don't tread on my corporate masters

  8. #208
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Government licenses are hardly private.
    Really? That might be why I never said anything about private.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    Can you give a legitimate study on where sodomoy is harmful?
    Yeah I probably could dig up some info on the drip, urinary tract infections and the ease of contracting an std through the rectum. I KNOW I could provide data on alcohol's harmfulness, but that's legal, so this isn't a case of "it's harmful therefore it should be banned"; which also mean this is not a case of "it's not harmful therefore it should be legal".

    The harm principal has no home in US law.

    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreReborn View Post
    And assuming you are in fact correct, why should you control it and why do you assume homosexuals indulge in frequent amounts of sodomy?
    The state, not me, should control the licenses it issues because the state has a compelling interest in couples raising children.

  10. #210
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by freedom-fighter View Post
    Did you know that fellatio is sodomy? So you don't let girls give you head?
    Oral sex is also mildly risky. Of course, breathing is bad for your health, since you take in toxins with every breath. We should ban/regulate breathing!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 21 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •