View Poll Results: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

Voters
320. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    177 55.31%
  • Yes. please explain.

    143 44.69%
Page 117 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1209

Thread: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

  1. #1161
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:18 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,422

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    Chinese ministry of proletariat economics is not a good source of information
    Do they have an English page?

  2. #1162
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,061

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    Do they have an English page?
    Irrelevant as it makes no sense in Chinese either
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  3. #1163
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    you should try to find out where you got lost and you will see your post is simply incorrect.

    6.) nature created it

    11.) meaningless to the discussion, procreation has ZERO to do with a marriage contract



    when you have more than already defeated strawmen let us know.
    You are the one lost. Of course to a homosexual it is going to seem normal, and it doesn't bother me at all. To each his own. I can't make you see what you don't want to see. I explained it in simple enough terms why nature doesn't agree with you when you say "nature created it". Penis + vagina = normal/natural for simple obvious reasons. Explain how you think penis+penis was intended by nature?

    Like I said, I really don't care. Go ahead and think it's normal, but I don't think it's appropriate to promote the idea to kids that it's normal for boys to blow eachother and be gay and get married.

  4. #1164
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    1.)You are the one lost.
    2.) Of course to a homosexual it is going to seem normal,
    3.) and it doesn't bother me at all. To each his own.
    4.) I can't make you see what you don't want to see.
    5.) I explained it in simple enough terms why nature doesn't agree with you when you say "nature created it".
    6.) Penis + vagina = normal/natural for simple obvious reasons.
    7.) Explain how you think penis+penis was intended by nature?
    8.) Like I said, I really don't care.
    9.) Go ahead and think it's normal,
    10.) but I don't think it's appropriate to promote the idea to kids that it's normal for boys to blow eachother and be gay and get married.
    1.) not lost at all. i have fact you have lies and some meaningless opinions
    2.) not homosexual and what it seems to me is meaningless im going based off of facts. You know medical committees, orgs and people with PhDs
    3.) obviously it does or you wouldnt support discrimination
    4.) true i will never see lies and fallacies and your opinion as facts because that would be stupid
    5.) nature made it sorry again you lack of education on this topic doesnt change anything
    6.) yes thats normal (numbers wise) for reproduction
    7.) has no barring on the subject, we are not talking procreation. we are talking rights, laws, equality and discrimination. Nature is meaningless
    8.) again obviously you do or you wouldnt support discrimination and tell others what they should call it. just let equality win then.
    9.) has nothing to do with what i think, you seem to have trouble understanding this fact. what i think and what you think is meaningless to facts.
    10.) thank you for this it further exposes how you really feel. who said anybody wants to "promote" boys blowing each other. Thank you this tells us all we need to know.

    again when you have more than already defeated strawmen let us know.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #1165
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) not lost at all. i have fact you have lies and some meaningless opinions
    2.) not homosexual and what it seems to me is meaningless im going based off of facts. You know medical committees, orgs and people with PhDs
    3.) obviously it does or you wouldnt support discrimination
    4.) true i will never see lies and fallacies and your opinion as facts because that would be stupid
    5.) nature made it sorry again you lack of education on this topic doesnt change anything
    6.) yes thats normal (numbers wise) for reproduction
    7.) has no barring on the subject, we are not talking procreation. we are talking rights, laws, equality and discrimination. Nature is meaningless
    8.) again obviously you do or you wouldnt support discrimination and tell others what they should call it. just let equality win then.
    9.) has nothing to do with what i think, you seem to have trouble understanding this fact. what i think and what you think is meaningless to facts.
    10.) thank you for this it further exposes how you really feel. who said anybody wants to "promote" boys blowing each other. Thank you this tells us all we need to know.

    again when you have more than already defeated strawmen let us know.
    I'm not discriminating. I said they should be allowed SSM. I don't even have kids, but if I were gay, I would not feel right promoting my belief to children. Where are your facts? I haven't seen any, and besides this is common sense. It's not my fault if you think 2 penises together is what nature intended. I don't think it's fair to kids to tell them it's normal to see 2 men kissing in public. Let them decide.

  6. #1166
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    1.)I'm not discriminating. I said they should be allowed SSM.
    2.) I don't even have kids, but if I were gay, I would not feel right promoting my belief to children.
    3.) Where are your facts? I haven't seen any,
    4.) and besides this is common sense.
    5.) It's not my fault if you think 2 penises together is what nature intended.
    6.) I don't think it's fair to kids to tell them it's normal to see 2 men kissing in public.
    7.) Let them decide.
    1,) you said it shouldnt be called marriage, are you changing that stance now?
    2.) you keep saying "promoting" who is "promoting" it what does that mean to you. how does one "promote" homosexuality
    3.) your acknowledgment them doesnt mean anything they are facts none the lease
    4.) i agree something your posts havent displayed on this topic at all
    5.) weird never said that, feel free to make up more stuff thought its funny
    6.) you are welcome to this opinion but its meaningless, i dont think its fair i have to see two ugly people kissing in public, so what
    7.) they already do

    again when you have more than already defeated strawmen let us know.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #1167
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,123

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    You are the one lost. Of course to a homosexual it is going to seem normal, and it doesn't bother me at all. To each his own. I can't make you see what you don't want to see. I explained it in simple enough terms why nature doesn't agree with you when you say "nature created it". Penis + vagina = normal/natural for simple obvious reasons. Explain how you think penis+penis was intended by nature?

    Like I said, I really don't care. Go ahead and think it's normal, but I don't think it's appropriate to promote the idea to kids that it's normal for boys to blow eachother and be gay and get married.
    It is normal in that it occurs naturally... even if they have their neurons crossed due to some variable, it is as normal as a boy dog humping a smaller boy dog or some person's leg. Dog boner + human leg are not intended by nature either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  8. #1168
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,123

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    I'm not discriminating. I said they should be allowed SSM. I don't even have kids, but if I were gay, I would not feel right promoting my belief to children. Where are your facts? I haven't seen any, and besides this is common sense. It's not my fault if you think 2 penises together is what nature intended. I don't think it's fair to kids to tell them it's normal to see 2 men kissing in public. Let them decide.
    It is what in their brains... that is what you are missing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  9. #1169
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,054

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    I'm not discriminating. I said they should be allowed SSM. I don't even have kids, but if I were gay, I would not feel right promoting my belief to children. Where are your facts? I haven't seen any, and besides this is common sense. It's not my fault if you think 2 penises together is what nature intended. I don't think it's fair to kids to tell them it's normal to see 2 men kissing in public. Let them decide.
    What belief? That being with someone of the same sex is okay if that is the sex/gender you are attracted to? What bull. I'm straight and I teach my children that such relationships are okay. It isn't a belief. It is called telling them the truth and not teaching them to be hateful or disrespectful to others because of who they are attracted to.

    Nature didn't "intend" anything. Nature is not sentient. It simply is.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  10. #1170
    Educator Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 01:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    704

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    I'm not discriminating. I said they should be allowed SSM. I don't even have kids, but if I were gay, I would not feel right promoting my belief to children. Where are your facts? I haven't seen any, and besides this is common sense. It's not my fault if you think 2 penises together is what nature intended. I don't think it's fair to kids to tell them it's normal to see 2 men kissing in public. Let them decide.
    Seem like all the right-wingers have this idea about what "nature intended". Nature doesn't "intend" anything. It's not a conscious entity to have intentions. What happens, happens. If it's detrimental to procreation, then it's selected out, eventually. Not because nature "made a mistake" or "didn't intend for that to happen", but because of the simple mechanics of it.

    But that's all completely and totally irrelevant to the conversation, anyway. The only thing that's important is that American citizens have the right to marriage. If one American citizen has that right, then all American citizens have that right. That includes the ones that are gay.

    If the right-wingers are successful in their drive to set the precedent that the government can carve out classes of Americans to whom certain rights don't apply, they'll be completely dumbfounded when they find themselves in half of the next dozen classes of people who've been relieved of specific rights. If they can say " gays don't have the right to get married" then they can say "fundimentalist right-wing Christians don't have the right to own guns", or whatever. No matter how many times you point out the precedent they're trying to set will some day be used against them, they won't get it until some day when it is used against them.
    "All that stuff I was taught about evolution, embryology, Big Bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of hell [the bible] teaches us how to run all our public policy and everything in society." Rep. Paul Broun (R)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •