View Poll Results: Are African-Americans a mongrel people?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, because...

    21 48.84%
  • No, because...

    22 51.16%
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 418

Thread: Are African-Americans a mongrel people?

  1. #41
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are African-Americans a mongrel people?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    Many people believe that the cradle of civilization is in Africa. I tend to believe that Adam and Eve were black, along with God. It's the non-Africans that are the mongrels and deviate to one degree or another.
    Look up Mitochondrial Eve sometime.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #42
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Are African-Americans a mongrel people?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    You need to know context and what was said in it's entirety. You haven't been around long enough to know that Goobie will take one piece of a statement and make it THE statement, like he did here, and try to trap folks into saying something that, in context, is not what was meant.
    This is an absolute lie. I was asked to better define the term, and I did; it was quite clear from my response that the term was used as intended by The Obama.

    The Obama clearly made the statement, and I did nothing to change the context in which He said it.

  3. #43
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Are African-Americans a mongrel people?

    Imaging if Bush had said that, in ANY context.... (yeah I went there.)
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #44
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are African-Americans a mongrel people?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    This is an absolute lie. I was asked to better define the term, and I did; it was quite clear from my response that the term was used as intended by The Obama.

    The Obama clearly made the statement, and I did nothing to change the context in which He said it.
    Well, except for not including what he was talking about, or that he said every one, including whites where too. So you did not leave anything out, except the important context.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #45
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Are African-Americans a mongrel people?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Imaging if Bush had said that, in ANY context.... (yeah I went there.)
    Imagine if Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh or Sarah Palin had said it. All hell would've broken lose.


  6. #46
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Are African-Americans a mongrel people?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I would have bet my last dollar that this was another Goobieman "trap" thread. I can tell them a mile away.
    Yeah, that's why I checked it out. Trolls rarely last 15,816 posts!! Hahahaha!!!
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  7. #47
    Advisor BamaBrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 03:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    510
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Are African-Americans a mongrel people?

    Referring to people as a "mongrel" type race is disgusting in so far as its usually a derrogatory term. However in the literal sense of the word, arent we all mongrel races???? I seriously doubt anymore that you can find a person who only has ONE race or ethnicity to them. We are all mixed with people from everywhere at some point in our genetic lines. Blacks were already a mix of different heritages, then came here as slaves, and mixed more and more. We are all mongrel races when it comes down to it.

    That's what cracks me up about the KKK. They claim racial purity...but are ANY of us of pure race??? I dont think so.

  8. #48
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Are African-Americans a mongrel people?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Who said it is irrelevant.
    I would certainly think so. What's your point?

    But as you usually do, you didn't post the entire conversation and took the statement out of context.
    I certainly did not. I put forth the statement and solicited opinions.
    As you said, who said it shoudln't matter, and so noting that The Obama said in The View would be irrelevant.

    That's why your thread is dishonest.
    Is -that- all you have o say on the matter?
    Good. Your self-imporant opoinin is noted and discarded.
    You may leave now.

  9. #49
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Are African-Americans a mongrel people?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Well, except for not including what he was talking about, or that he said every one, including whites where too. So you did not leave anything out, except the important context.
    None of that is relevant.
    But, go on attacking the poster rather than discussing the topic

  10. #50
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Are African-Americans a mongrel people?

    I'm just still kind of baffled. Who uses that term?


Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •