View Poll Results: Who would you most likely support?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ron Paul

    23 40.35%
  • Sarah Palin

    2 3.51%
  • Newt Gingrich

    6 10.53%
  • Mitt Romney

    6 10.53%
  • Gary Johnson

    1 1.75%
  • Bobby Jindal

    2 3.51%
  • Mike Huckabee

    2 3.51%
  • Jeb Bush

    2 3.51%
  • Paul Ryan

    2 3.51%
  • Other conservative or libertarian candidate

    11 19.30%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 72

Thread: 2012 Poll for those who do not want to vote for Obama [again]....

  1. #41
    Dispenser of Negativity
    Cold Highway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
    Last Seen
    12-24-12 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: 2012 Poll for those who do not want to vote for Obama [again]....

    Ron Paul or Gary Johnson if Paul doesnt run.
    Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    08-17-10 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    151

    Re: 2012 Poll for those who do not want to vote for Obama [again]....

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleAgent View Post
    He's too weird? Why? Because his arguments actually use logic rather than politics?
    No, because he is just too damn weird. He looks weird. He acts weird. Americans will NEVER elect him. We are a VERY appearance-conscious country. That's part of why Mc lost--besides being as old as the cryptkeeper. I actually agree with a lot of what Paul stands for. I would just never waste a vote on him. He needs a MASSIVE makeover.

  3. #43
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: 2012 Poll for those who do not want to vote for Obama [again]....

    A question for people who blasted Obama on experience: Do you think Paul is experienced enough to be president, seeing as he's never held office higher than Congressman?
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  4. #44
    Advisor Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    06-24-11 @ 07:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    571

    Re: 2012 Poll for those who do not want to vote for Obama [again]....

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    A question for people who blasted Obama on experience: Do you think Paul is experienced enough to be president, seeing as he's never held office higher than Congressman?
    I didn't bash Obama because of experience. I wanted Ron Paul to win but Obama won. I gave him a chance and he failed. More bailouts, our troops aren't home, he failed to address monetary policy, GITMO is still in operation, reinstated the "patriot" act, forced Americans to buy health insurance which actually hurts the poor, etc etc etc.

    Ron Paul has a consistent voting record, he doesn't participate in the Congressional pension program, he's studied and understands Austrian economics, he's pro liberty, he's the only politician that has openly stated he's for abolishing the Federal Reserve, Department of Education, etc etc.

    He's voted against the Iraq war, against regulating the Internet, he supports a noninterventionist foreign policy.

    He is a champion of the Constitution.

    His ideas help the poor, help the country as a whole and restore peace between the US and other nations.

    He's more than qualified.
    Last edited by Johnny; 08-09-10 at 03:49 AM.

  5. #45
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: 2012 Poll for those who do not want to vote for Obama [again]....

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I didn't bash Obama because of experience. I wanted Ron Paul to win but Obama won. I gave him a chance and he failed. More bailouts, our troops aren't home, he failed to address monetary policy, GITMO is still in operation, reinstated the "patriot" act, forced Americans to buy health insurance which actually hurts the poor, etc etc etc.

    Ron Paul has a consistent voting record, he doesn't participate in the Congressional pension program, he's studied and understands Austrian economics, he's pro liberty, he's the only politician that has openly stated he's for abolishing the Federal Reserve, Department of Education, etc etc.

    He's voted against the Iraq war, against regulating the Internet, he supports a noninterventionist foreign policy.

    He is a champion of the Constitution.

    His ideas help the poor, help the country as a whole and restore peace between the US and other nations.

    He's more than qualified.
    So in other words, my question wasn't directed at all towards you. You seem very earnest, but it usually helps to give answers that have something to do with the question.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  6. #46
    Advisor Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    06-24-11 @ 07:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    571

    Re: 2012 Poll for those who do not want to vote for Obama [again]....

    I know. I just posted my opinion anyway. Sorry for not clarifying that. My mind is all over the place today.
    “The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
    -James Madison

  7. #47
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: 2012 Poll for those who do not want to vote for Obama [again]....

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I know. I just posted my opinion anyway. Sorry for not clarifying that. My mind is all over the place today.
    Do you think serving as a Representative gives him enough experience to run the country?
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  8. #48
    Advisor Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    06-24-11 @ 07:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    571

    Re: 2012 Poll for those who do not want to vote for Obama [again]....

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    Do you think serving as a Representative gives him enough experience to run the country?


    Yes, it does.
    “The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
    -James Madison

  9. #49
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2012 Poll for those who do not want to vote for Obama [again]....

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    Do you think serving as a Representative gives him enough experience to run the country?
    Considering he's served for longer than two years...

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,763
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 2012 Poll for those who do not want to vote for Obama [again]....

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    he's for abolishing the Federal Reserve...He's voted against the Iraq war...he supports a noninterventionist foreign policy.
    I am against him for these reasons.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •