View Poll Results: Would it make you happy if Fox News was off the air?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    18 36.73%
  • No

    31 63.27%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 83

Thread: ONLY FOR LIBERALS: Would it make you happy to see Fox News off the air permanently?

  1. #11
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: ONLY FOR LIBERALS: Would it make you happy to see Fox News off the air permanent

    I really wouldn't care one way or the other. If the poll asked "Do you wish Fox News would start being honest"? Then yes, I would be happy...however, would I be happy if they were off the air? Eh....I really don't care one way or the other.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  2. #12
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-15-10 @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    718

    Re: ONLY FOR LIBERALS: Would it make you happy to see Fox News off the air permanent

    As in shut down by the government? Talk about a strawman. Sheeze.

    Now, if you were to say held accountable and financially liable for the crap lies they spread, and bankrupted by civil judgments against them. Yep.

  3. #13
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: ONLY FOR LIBERALS: Would it make you happy to see Fox News off the air permanent

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    You should have made it a public poll so we can see who answered how.
    Things must be done for a good reason....so if Fox goes, then MSNBC should also go.
    And we may as well return to the "good ole days" of burning books.

  4. #14
    Professor
    Groucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pocono Mountains, PA
    Last Seen
    05-24-11 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,363

    Re: ONLY FOR LIBERALS: Would it make you happy to see Fox News off the air permanent

    I voted yes, because I don't like seeing distortions and lies presented as the news. In the same way that I would like it if there were no crazy web pages claiming that there are conspiracies everywhere and promoting hate.

    Do I expect that to ever happen? No. But hey, you asked. In a perfect world, we could have reasonable discussions based on fact and logic and not hysterical rantings without basis.

    I would rather have them become responsible. Note: I did not say "become liberal". There is nothing wrong with responsible conservativism.

  5. #15
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: ONLY FOR LIBERALS: Would it make you happy to see Fox News off the air permanent

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Off the air as in noone watches it and they go out of business or as the government shutting them down?

    I know this, the only thing I would miss is watching Megyn Kelly go all crazy bitch on liberals.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Uncola View Post
    As in shut down by the government? Talk about a strawman. Sheeze.

    Now, if you were to say held accountable and financially liable for the crap lies they spread, and bankrupted by civil judgments against them. Yep.
    I think the poll was unrelated to how it would be shut down, and more about whether or not you'd prefer that it just stopped existing.

  6. #16
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,447
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: ONLY FOR LIBERALS: Would it make you happy to see Fox News off the air permanent

    All around hilarious... should probably let the thread go longer though to let more material pile up from the tolerant leftists.

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    no, our media outlets are relatively unbiased.
    Tip of the hat to our Aussie mate with the following about the Aussie media from someone who's been on their receiving end.

    http://fora.tv/2009/08/04/Former_PM_..._and_the_Media

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    02-12-11 @ 12:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    939

    Re: ONLY FOR LIBERALS: Would it make you happy to see Fox News off the air permanent

    Yes, but I would happy if other partisan shows went off air too such as shows on MSNBC. So yes, but not just because it's conservative.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: ONLY FOR LIBERALS: Would it make you happy to see Fox News off the air permanent

    Apparently four liberals don't agree with that "Bill of Rights" thing all the cool kids are talking about.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: ONLY FOR LIBERALS: Would it make you happy to see Fox News off the air permanent

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Apparently four liberals don't agree with that "Bill of Rights" thing all the cool kids are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    I think the poll was unrelated to how it would be shut down, and more about whether or not you'd prefer that it just stopped existing.
    10charizards

  10. #20
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,061

    Re: ONLY FOR LIBERALS: Would it make you happy to see Fox News off the air permanent

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Apparently four liberals don't agree with that "Bill of Rights" thing all the cool kids are talking about.
    The question wasn't about whether they should be able to stay broadcasting.

    If the question was "do you think the government should shut down fox news" you might have a point.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •