View Poll Results: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    37 52.86%
  • NO, don't be ridiculous

    26 37.14%
  • I don't know

    7 10.00%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 106

Thread: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

  1. #81
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    It's their farm, which she saved. Their opinion is not based on ignorance, yours is.
    She didn't save their farm. It was a lawyer that she sent them to that saved their farm. She did nothing when it came to utilizing the resources she had within her non-profit organization due to her racism.

  2. #82
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    Yeah, that's why she admits to sending those farmers 'to their own kind.' She passed the buck and refused to help.
    They say that she was the reason they didn't lose their farm, not some white people she sent them to. Who are you going to believe, the people who were there and have intimate knowledge of the situation or your own imaginings?

    Let me guess blacks can't be racist huh?
    Where would you get that nonsense idea from?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #83
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    Uhuh, that's why she said that she didn't use her full power of her office to help him, but sent him 'to his own kind'. Her words not mine.
    Since you seem to not understand what is going on here, let me explain. She used the story of a white family who came in to receive help from her office to explain how she had to overcome her own prejudices. Further, in the telling of the story, she tells how they came in with something of an attitude(trying to act superior to her, despite needing her help). She further explains that she did overcome this, and did help them to her full extent, and did save their farm. All this is confirmed by the family in question.

    Sometimes it is appropriate to make sure your side of a story gets out, and to ensure your partisan views get understood. However, sometimes it's time to admit you where misinformed, that you condemned some one who did nothing wrong, ad much right. Let's look at this woman you are condemning as racist: Her father was killed by whites, and those who killed him where never prosecuted. She had reason to be bitter whites. She turned this into a desire to help black people, and got the education, and got the job to do so. Then she was confronted with a white family. She started to do the minimum, but realized she herself was wrong in doing that, and turned her desire to help her people(blacks) into a desire to help her people(poor people). She overcame the racism that all of us have to some extent. She then went into a NAACP meeting, and explained to them that they too needed to overcome their racism. This requires a rather large amount of personal courage.

    And you have the nerve to bitch about this woman as a racist...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #84
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    She didn't save their farm. It was a lawyer that she sent them to that saved their farm. She did nothing when it came to utilizing the resources she had within her non-profit organization due to her racism.
    This is proof that your opinion is based on ignorance. You've invented a new reality.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  5. #85
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    She didn't save their farm. It was a lawyer that she sent them to that saved their farm. She did nothing when it came to utilizing the resources she had within her non-profit organization due to her racism.
    That is what she did initially. It is not what she did in it's entirety.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #86
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Since you seem to not understand what is going on here, let me explain. She used the story of a white family who came in to receive help from her office to explain how she had to overcome her own prejudices. Further, in the telling of the story, she tells how they came in with something of an attitude(trying to act superior to her, despite needing her help). She further explains that she did overcome this, and did help them to her full extent, and did save their farm. All this is confirmed by the family in question.

    Sometimes it is appropriate to make sure your side of a story gets out, and to ensure your partisan views get understood. However, sometimes it's time to admit you where misinformed, that you condemned some one who did nothing wrong, ad much right. Let's look at this woman you are condemning as racist: Her father was killed by whites, and those who killed him where never prosecuted. She had reason to be bitter whites. She turned this into a desire to help black people, and got the education, and got the job to do so. Then she was confronted with a white family. She started to do the minimum, but realized she herself was wrong in doing that, and turned her desire to help her people(blacks) into a desire to help her people(poor people). She overcame the racism that all of us have to some extent. She then went into a NAACP meeting, and explained to them that they too needed to overcome their racism. This requires a rather large amount of personal courage.

    And you have the nerve to bitch about this woman as a racist...
    Blah blah blah blah excuses, excuses, excuses for a public official and a prior non-profit organization worker. So you're saying that it is alright for someone to be a bigot because of their background? She admitted to not helping the farmer out and sending him to his own kind. If you call that help, I'd hate to see what you would call it when she didn't help. You even admit to the fact that she was a racist, but your own partisan hackery refuses to admit it.

  7. #87
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    Blah blah blah blah excuses, excuses, excuses for a public official and a prior non-profit organization worker. So you're saying that it is alright for someone to be a bigot because of their background? She admitted to not helping the farmer out and sending him to his own kind. If you call that help, I'd hate to see what you would call it when she didn't help. You even admit to the fact that she was a racist, but your own partisan hackery refuses to admit it.
    It's things like that that do the democratic party alot of good. It's always nice to have extreme stupidity on the other side of the aisle to point to.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #88
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    Blah blah blah blah excuses, excuses, excuses for a public official and a prior non-profit organization worker. So you're saying that it is alright for someone to be a bigot because of their background? She admitted to not helping the farmer out and sending him to his own kind. If you call that help, I'd hate to see what you would call it when she didn't help. You even admit to the fact that she was a racist, but your own partisan hackery refuses to admit it.
    She also admitted that his "own kind" flat out refused to help him at all, even told him that he should just foreclose on the farm, which caused her to realize that it's not about race, at which point she proceeded to put her full effort in to save the guy's farm.

    So, when all was said and done, she never once let her bigotry prevent her from helping someone. Not once.

    Just ask that couple who's farm she saved. I posted a video earlier where they say what she did for them (which was save their farm). It's the same couple from the speech.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  9. #89
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It's things like that that do the democratic party alot of good. It's always nice to have extreme stupidity on the other side of the aisle to point to.
    You believe that I'm a Republican. How far from the truth can you get? She performed a racist act and you expect people to exhonorate her for it. How many stood up for Byrd, David Duke, etc? Not many because we all know that only whites are racists. Blacks and minorities are incapable of racism.

  10. #90
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    You believe that I'm a Republican. How far from the truth can you get? She performed a racist act and you expect people to exhonorate her for it. How many stood up for Byrd, David Duke, etc? Not many because we all know that only whites are racists. Blacks and minorities are incapable of racism.
    Did I use the word republican? You are, once again, showing a failure in comprehension.

    Did Duke, Byrd etc help white people save their farm, and give talks on overcoming racism?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •