View Poll Results: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    37 52.86%
  • NO, don't be ridiculous

    26 37.14%
  • I don't know

    7 10.00%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 106

Thread: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

  1. #61
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    She didn't even fail that white farmer becasue she let bigotry get in the way.
    Uhuh, that's why she said that she didn't use her full power of her office to help him, but sent him 'to his own kind'. Her words not mine.

  2. #62
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    Uhuh, that's why she said that she didn't use her full power of her office to help him, but sent him 'to his own kind'. Her words not mine.
    She helped him save his farm.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #63
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    She helped him save his farm.
    No, she didn't do anything to help that farmer. She sent him to a white lawyer and didn't use her position to help that farmer at all. Her own racism prevented her. If you call that help then I would hate to see what not helping is to you.

  4. #64
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    Obviously I did since she says that she failed to use her full authority to help a white farmer because she thought that he was racist towards her 20 odd years ago. She admitted to being a racist at that time. Now my question pertains to what happened between that incident 20 plus years ago and today. How many people did she fail to do her job for because she let her bigotry get in the way?
    No, you didn't, ovbiously. You've seen the edited clips. I'll make it easy on you, start at 16:30 and watch through 21:00.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  5. #65
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    No, she didn't do anything to help that farmer. She sent him to a white lawyer and didn't use her position to help that farmer at all. Her own racism prevented her. If you call that help then I would hate to see what not helping is to you.
    Eloise spooner, the owner of that farm, thinks you are wrong.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  6. #66
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    No, you didn't, ovbiously. You've seen the edited clips. I'll make it easy on you, start at 16:30 and watch through 21:00.
    Does she or does she not admit on tape that she failed to use the powers of her office to help a white farmer because of her own racism? How many people has she failed to help because of her racism?

  7. #67
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    No, she didn't do anything to help that farmer. She sent him to a white lawyer and didn't use her position to help that farmer at all. Her own racism prevented her. If you call that help then I would hate to see what not helping is to you.
    I thought you said that you had seen the unedited version? Your statement here suggests otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  8. #68
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Eloise spooner, the owner of that farm, thinks you are wrong.
    I could care less what Eloise Spooner thinks. I have my own opinions on this matter, but then I forgot blacks can't be racist.

  9. #69
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    I thought you said that you had seen the unedited version? Your statement here suggests otherwise.
    Did she or did she not admit that she didn't use the full powers of her office to help a white farmer? It's a simple yes or no answer.

  10. #70
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    Does she or does she not admit on tape that she failed to use the powers of her office to help a white farmer because of her own racism? How many people has she failed to help because of her racism?
    What office did she hold when the story about the white farmer took place?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •