View Poll Results: Are you a Birther?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    12 16.67%
  • no

    60 83.33%
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 154

Thread: Birther roll call

  1. #61
    Advisor Rightwingnutjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    09-05-10 @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    420

    Re: Birther roll call

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    LMAO... uhh the extreme right wing on this board never fails to amaze me... who in gods name would admit to that? This message board is infected with hard core right wing wackos.
    Says the hard core left wing loony. (No, not all lefties are loony, just you)

  2. #62
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Birther roll call

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Does the phrase "Natural Born Citizen" ring a bell?
    And that's what Obama is

  3. #63
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:38 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Birther roll call

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Does the phrase "Natural Born Citizen" ring a bell?
    Does the phrase "get the courts to actually agree with you instead of laughing the cases out of court" sound familiar?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #64
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Birther roll call

    Exactly what is a "birther"?.
    A man so dead set against our President that he would grasp at straws, even lie thru his teeth ??
    A man who , at one time, may have questioned his certificate, but is not against our President??

  5. #65
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Birther roll call

    Quote Originally Posted by Rightwingnutjob View Post
    Says the hard core left wing loony. (No, not all lefties are loony, just you)
    Like it or not, there are wackos/loonies on this board. But who is man enough to admit to it???
    After all, this is only my opinion..

  6. #66
    Educator Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    10-07-10 @ 08:38 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,019

    Re: Birther roll call

    Quote Originally Posted by Rightwingnutjob View Post
    Says the hard core left wing loony. (No, not all lefties are loony, just you)
    Umm ok.. I can see why you would take my comment personally given your forum name. I don't think I have made any ridiculous suggestion such as the president not deserving the job.. because of a fake wacko extreme right wing flaky argument that is actually only supposed to have wacko right wing support it. Anyone that claims they are libertarian can be viewed as being extremist like it or not. Libertarians account for the Tea Party wacko groups.

  7. #67
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Birther roll call

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Umm ok.. I can see why you would take my comment personally given your forum name. I don't think I have made any ridiculous suggestion such as the president not deserving the job.. because of a fake wacko extreme right wing flaky argument that is actually only supposed to have wacko right wing support it. Anyone that claims they are libertarian can be viewed as being extremist like it or not. Libertarians account for the Tea Party wacko groups.
    I'd think that the Democrats would want the "tea bag party" to be as strong and united as possible in order to syphon off 10-20% of the votes from the Republicians. I'd guess that 5 to 10% of the baggers are Democrats..I know, this is risky...

  8. #68
    Educator Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    10-07-10 @ 08:38 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,019

    Re: Birther roll call

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    I'd think that the Democrats would want the "tea bag party" to be as strong and united as possible in order to syphon off 10-20% of the votes from the Republicians. I'd guess that 5 to 10% of the baggers are Democrats..I know, this is risky...
    They won't syphon off any votes. Any Tea Party elected will just pull republican party line.

  9. #69
    Advisor Rightwingnutjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    09-05-10 @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    420

    Re: Birther roll call

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Anyone that claims they are libertarian can be viewed as being extremist like it or not. Libertarians account for the Tea Party wacko groups.
    There you go again with your 'extremist' "left wing looniness".

    What does 'other' mean any way? What do consider your real lean?

  10. #70
    Educator Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    10-07-10 @ 08:38 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,019

    Re: Birther roll call

    Quote Originally Posted by Rightwingnutjob View Post
    There you go again with your 'extremist' "left wing looniness".

    What does 'other' mean any way? What do consider your real lean?
    I am centrist. I see libertarianism as a move away from pragmatism. Sometimes it would be ok to support libertarian policy and sometimes not.. Currently I believe it is not appropriate since the poor state America is in currently has ideologically been driven both bi partisan and socially. Americans have to stop worrying about the bogyman the government represents to libertarians. Now if America was socialist.. I'd be screaming for less government etc.. but I would never ever go so far as to believe that a pure libertarian model is good or right. Libertarian fiscal policy has caused a lot of trouble. My political stance depends on time and place and trying to be pragmatic.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •