View Poll Results: Is Taxation Slavery?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    18 17.14%
  • No

    78 74.29%
  • Other (Explain)

    9 8.57%
Page 64 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 872

Thread: Is Taxation Slavery?

  1. #631
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Is Taxation Slavery?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    I just GOTTA laugh at the sight of YOU getting on someone for having an illogical argument...
    Too much Beck kool aid, huh?

  2. #632
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Is Taxation Slavery?

    I think that Corporate Avenger may think that taxes are stealing.

    YouTube - Corporate Avenger - Taxes Are Stealing
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  3. #633
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Is Taxation Slavery?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Too much Beck kool aid, huh?
    Says the person who stated that the 13th amendment gave Congress the power to create Social Security.

  4. #634
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Is Taxation Slavery?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Says the person who stated that the 13th amendment gave Congress the power to create Social Security.
    ouch, i heard that one connect



  5. #635
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:36 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,289
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Taxation Slavery?

    Moderator's Warning:
    Is Taxation Slavery?Talk about the topic, and not the other posters, or there will be consequences
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #636
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Is Taxation Slavery?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Says the person who stated that the 13th amendment gave Congress the power to create Social Security.
    I made a typo. I was not talking about social security and did not try to connect it to the 13th amendment typo.

    So, why don't you kill me?

  7. #637
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Is Taxation Slavery?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    I made a typo. I was not talking about social security and did not try to connect it to the 13th amendment typo.

    So, why don't you kill me?
    your song?

    YouTube - I'm a Loser Baby (So Why Don't You Kill Me)



  8. #638
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Is Taxation Slavery?

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    I have not conceeded it. In fact it your argument is illogical as you have not given a valid difference between federal and state government per the argument that you are putting forth. I have showed you what is wrong with it. The fact that you ignore its flaws is your problem not mine.

    However, if you wish to persist in this illogical argument in an attempt to win, feel free.

    Ultimately though, charity is charity and government taxation is just that, in terms of its effect, the source does not matter. The fact that you think it does, speaks volumes about the depths about the consistency contained in your personal philosophy.
    You failed to produce proof that the federal government is more effective and reliable then charity was. I do appreciate your concession.

  9. #639
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Is Taxation Slavery?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    You failed to produce proof that the federal government is more effective and reliable then charity was. I do appreciate your concession.


    And you have failed to produce a logical argument. I appreciate YOUR concession.

  10. #640
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Is Taxation Slavery?

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post


    And you have failed to produce a logical argument. I appreciate YOUR concession.
    I did present a logical argument backed with facts. To date you have produced nothing in regards to the point of debate you took issue with. Therefore, under the rules of debate you lose. Declaring yourself the winner and proving it are two different things.

Page 64 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •