View Poll Results: Should these Black Panthers be prosecuted?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    58 89.23%
  • No

    4 6.15%
  • Other

    3 4.62%
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 291

Thread: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

  1. #261
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    I didnt come up with this idea its a fact, there are white members, supporters, helps in black panther groups. There are also BPPs that are entirely about black and black only but that doesnt change the fact there are other that are not. The negative ones just get the most coverage like racist tea party members, doesnt mean they ALL are
    None of which changes the fact that those two men in jackboots, black uniforms, and wielding nightsticks causes an intimidating situation for voters. No amount of mental gymnastics of the likes of Mary Lou Retton (am I dating myself) will do anything to change that...
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  2. #262
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    That is NOT hearsay... you apparently don't know what hearsay is. The feeling of intimidation is at the heart of the relevant section of the Voter's Rights legislation in question here...

    There is evidence here, you just refuse to see it in your partisan blindness...
    yes it is hearsay because what intimidates you might not me and so on and so on.
    what if I go to vote tomorrow and theres a guy built like shaq standing out side the voting place with a shirt on of the guy i dont want to vote for and I feel intimidated? do we just lock that guy up? what if he is chanting how the guy i want to vote for is bad and saying vote for his guy and since he is so big it scares me, guess we should lock him up!!!! LMAO

    sorry i live in reality i have no "partisan" genius im a centrist and independent LMAO
    again nice try but you fail

    if all you need is your heart to be intimidated then theres intimidation EVERYWHERE lol my eyes are very open to reality
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  3. #263
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    None of which changes the fact that those two men in jackboots, black uniforms, and wielding nightsticks causes an intimidating situation for voters. No amount of mental gymnastics of the likes of Mary Lou Retton (am I dating myself) will do anything to change that...
    actually reality changes that and the video shows no conclusive evidence of that without tons of assumptions
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  4. #264
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Look, you have repeatedly demonstrated that you don't understand the following:

    1. The nature of hearsay evidence (see below)
    2. The purpose of the Voter Right's Act and other relevant legislation
    3. The threatening nature of a man in black uniform and jackboots brandishing a nightstick
    4. The nature of evidence in such cases -- video evidence is pretty powerful

    This would be a drop dead conviction. The fact that you can't see that indicates YOU are the one with the problem, not me.

    Hearsay evidence:
    hearsay: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full Article) from Answers.com
    1.Unverified information heard or received from another; rumor.
    2.Law. Evidence based on the reports of others rather than the personal knowledge of a witness and therefore generally not admissible as testimony.
    Child Advocate
    Hearsay, of course, takes place when a witness testifies to a statement he or she heard someone else make.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  5. #265
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Look, you have repeatedly demonstrated that you don't understand the following:

    1. The nature of hearsay evidence (see below)
    2. The purpose of the Voter Right's Act and other relevant legislation
    3. The threatening nature of a man in black uniform and jackboots brandishing a nightstick
    4. The nature of evidence in such cases -- video evidence is pretty powerful

    This would be a drop dead conviction. The fact that you can't see that indicates YOU are the one with the problem, not me.

    Hearsay evidence:
    hearsay: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full Article) from Answers.com


    Child Advocate
    LMAO I understand it all sorry I just do not MISINTERPRET it and use emotion over logic
    sorry it isnt a drop dead conviction and thats why its not in court now lmao
    video is VERY powerful and i saw nobody being threatened or intimidated, i saw a guy speak calmly, people come and goe as they felt and a little non-black girl walk by them repeatedly talking like a valley girl like she didnt even see them, yep they were REAL intimidating

    the law is the same for me and you as it is for them and you are ASSUMING you know what happen and their intent BUT the fact remains you DONT you are just guessing

    like i said ill use reality and hearsay about how a person felt in this case is meaningless to me and to a judge
    until theres MORE evidence theres nothing here that couldnt be argued for the polls i go to all the time LOL like i said REALITY
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  6. #266
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    I am done with you on this thread. You have no understanding of how the law works and you have shown this on multiple occasions. You don't even know what hearsay evidence is...
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  7. #267
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,360

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    I apologize if someone has posted these videos today. I didn't read the whole thread.

    Here is the original video + one NBP member discussing how much he LOVES crackers (Yummy!) -- You've probably already seen this on this thread....

    YouTube - The Obama Administration Protected Black Panther Who Advocates Killing White Babies


    Here's another NBP chairman (Malik Shabazz) saying he disagrees with the above person......sort of....

    I'll say this. The new Black Panther Party does not believe in going out on the streets and berating black people. We don't believe on getting out and attacking people in the streets. We don't believe in telegraphing what we may or may not do. I don't believe in. I believe as an attorney and as a wise general, I don't believe in telegraphing anything and I don't believe. I don't believe in overhyped rhetoric. I don't believe in overhyped rhetoric that is not calculated to lead to serious action. And so I would say that he [the man from the above video who wants to kill crackers babies] has to speak better if he's going to speak for this organization ever again in the future, he has to speak with a better, more calculated representation, and I believe that he has it in him to do it.

    VOICE: Well, obviously you don't believe in killing white babies?

    (long pause)

    Not in that context, no, sir.

    (Does anyone have the video for that? I can't find it.)


  8. #268
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    I am done with you on this thread. You have no understanding of how the law works and you have shown this on multiple occasions. You don't even know what hearsay evidence is...
    if you say so but that would be you sir, the video has no evidence to convict no matter how bad you or i want it to or how bad you or I dislike that guy, the law is the same for me you and them and thats why it didnt go to trial so you convince yourself of what ever you need reality wont change. :Probably why you didnt answer any questions of mine. Good day
    Last edited by O_Guru; 07-09-10 at 11:46 PM.
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  9. #269
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    if you say so but that would be you sir, the video has no evidence to convict no matter how bad you or i want it to or how bad you or I dislike that guy, the law is the same for me you and them and thats why it didnt go to trial so you convince yourself of what ever you need reality wont change. :Probably why you didnt answer any questions of mine. Good day
    The Justice Department didn't see it that way, they saw it as voter intimidation. Evidentally your law is Eric Holder law.

  10. #270
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    The Justice Department didn't see it that way, they saw it as voter intimidation. Evidentally your law is Eric Holder law.
    "my" law?, our law
    and remind me who is "eric holder"? <a little sarcasm>
    and like i said you can prosucute but you couldnt convice over the video alone, not enough evidence
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •