View Poll Results: Should these Black Panthers be prosecuted?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    58 89.23%
  • No

    4 6.15%
  • Other

    3 4.62%
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 291

Thread: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

  1. #241
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    wow its that simple huh? glad our court system doent work that way thank good
    what if your a wussy? what if you are a 80 year old 5'1" chinese guy and the night guard just got off his shift and he is outside smoking, he is a 6'8" 300lb black guy with a beard and you "feel" intimidated, guess thats an open shut case too? LOL

    again if these guys did something wrong I want them locked up but the fact remains this video isnt enough
    Sorry, the law works in favor of those who want to vote without feeling intimidated. This is a clear open and shut case. Brandishing a night stick is a threatening act, especially when wearing jackboots and other paraphenalia of a known racist militant organization. Watching your logical gymnastics defending them is amusing, but actually shows your agenda more than anything else...
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  2. #242
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    wow its that simple huh? glad our court system doent work that way thank good
    what if your a wussy? what if you are a 80 year old 5'1" chinese guy and the night guard just got off his shift and he is outside smoking, he is a 6'8" 300lb black guy with a beard and you "feel" intimidated, guess thats an open shut case too? LOL

    again if these guys did something wrong I want them locked up but the fact remains this video isnt enough
    Did you think the Minutemen guarding the boarder and preventing illegals from coming across acted menacingly against the illegals?

  3. #243
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Sorry, the law works in favor of those who want to vote without feeling intimidated. This is a clear open and shut case. Brandishing a night stick is a threatening act, especially when wearing jackboots and other paraphenalia of a known racist militant organization. Watching your logical gymnastics defending them is amusing, but actually shows your agenda more than anything else...
    lol nice try, attempting to write me off saying I have an agenda will not work because it simply isnt true LMAO
    the courts need something called evidence and I havent seen it yet but trust me if i did I would want them locked up so defend your stance dont try to make stuff up using assumptions, fantasy and opinions
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  4. #244
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    lol nice try, attempting to write me off saying I have an agenda will not work because it simply isnt true LMAO
    the courts need something called evidence and I havent seen it yet but trust me if i did I would want them locked up so defend your stance dont try to make stuff up using assumptions, fantasy and opinions
    The evidence is in the videos. I can't help is that you choose to ignore it. Don't tell me you can't see the nightsticks!!!
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  5. #245
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    Did you think the Minutemen guarding the boarder and preventing illegals from coming across acted menacingly against the illegals?
    DOnt know, im not familiar with the ins and outs of what you ar refferring to BUT I can say I am all for better enforcment of immagration and the arizona law doesnt bother me one bit if it does in fact mirror the federal law which i have read it does and honestly even if it didnt it still doent bother me
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  6. #246
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    The evidence is in the videos. I can't help is that you choose to ignore it. Don't tell me you can't see the nightsticks!!!
    Who said I didnt see the knight sticks LMAO
    theres no evidence there to "convict"
    the only thing being ignored is REALITY and how the justice system works, the video is not enough evidence at all
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  7. #247
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    DOnt know, im not familiar with the ins and outs of what you ar refferring to BUT I can say I am all for better enforcment of immagration and the arizona law doesnt bother me one bit if it does in fact mirror the federal law which i have read it does and honestly even if it didnt it still doent bother me
    Not trying to change the subject, but just want to show that since the Minutemen were standing in the way of any potential illegals crossing, their actions can also be compared to Black Panthers standing in the way of any potential white voters, and that was their intent to scare away these white voters, since that polling place had both white and black voters registered there. Of course, the Black Panthers knew that, and that's why they were there.

  8. #248
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    Not trying to change the subject, but just want to show that since the Minutemen were standing in the way of any potential illegals crossing, their actions can also be compared to Black Panthers standing in the way of any potential white voters, and that was their intent to scare away these white voters, since that polling place had both white and black voters registered there. Of course, the Black Panthers knew that, and that's why they were there.
    well again not familiar but i dont think those compare at all because the minute men by what you are saying are trying to stop a crime.

    also while i might agree thats why they were there it still an assumption, they said they were there to make sure there wasnt imtimiadation from stopping black voters, no we both know this could be total BS but thats not enough in court.

    and again they dont seem to be intimidating anybody has people walk right by them

    and again just to be clear im am NOT condoning what they did im simply asking for prove without a reasonable doubt, like the law needs. to convict these guys on nothing but this video cant be done with out lots of assuming, assuming i may very well share BUT that doesnt make it right
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  9. #249
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    Who said I didnt see the knight sticks LMAO
    theres no evidence there to "convict"
    the only thing being ignored is REALITY and how the justice system works, the video is not enough evidence at all
    Look at the video in the OP at about 20 seconds, for goodness sake!!!
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  10. #250
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Do you think these Black Panthers should be prosecuted for voter intimidation?

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Look at the video in the OP at about 20 seconds, for goodness sake!!!
    LMAO Ive seen the whole thing a bunch of times what "supposedly" happens I see a little female walking around in the back having almost a valley girl style type conversation in the back ground walking back and fourth like they arent even there, she seems real intimidated LOL

    again i dont condone this but im looking at reality, this video alone couldnt convict them of anything that I know of
    Last edited by O_Guru; 07-09-10 at 10:54 PM.
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •