View Poll Results: Who is the most influential conservatve voice in America?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Glenn Beck

    19 26.39%
  • Rush Limbaugh

    31 43.06%
  • Sean Hannity

    0 0%
  • Ann Coulter

    0 0%
  • Other

    22 30.56%
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 167

Thread: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

  1. #121
    Global Moderator
    Custom User Title
    LaughAtTheWorld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seoul/Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,572

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Can we get back to the topic? What does the most influential conservative voice in America has to do with addictions with drugs?
    "The misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all" - Joan Robinson
    "The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries" - Winston Churchill

  2. #122
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    34,040
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Proud South Korean View Post
    Can we get back to the topic? What does the most influential conservative voice in America has to do with addictions with drugs?
    well, you see, its the conservative voices of america that are keeping the drug trade alive
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  3. #123
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Proud South Korean View Post
    Can we get back to the topic? What does the most influential conservative voice in America has to do with addictions with drugs?
    Well - because people started to really think that Limbaugh was most influencial.
    And eventhough people insist we forgive Byrd for being in the KKK - people just can't get over the fact that Limbaugh did some pain pills.

    Some people think that being a fat tard on the RADIO somehow makes you influencial - when most people don't listen to him, unless they're going to the grocery store and there's no good music on.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  4. #124
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,415

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Seriously, we went through over 600 posts on this damn issue, I'm not wasting the vasts amount of time again, especially in part to help out someone that either will refuse to listen because of his own worthless anecdotal evidence or out of a desire to just lie.

    Marijuana has addictive qualities.
    Marijuana has withdrawl symptoms.
    Marijuana can be dangerous.
    Marijuana is a drug.

    Never have i stated:

    It has the most addictive of addiction qualities
    It has the most severe withdrawl qualities
    It is the most dangerous
    It is the strongest drug

    Oh, and by the way, don't bother wasting your breath attempting to convince me it should be legalized. Its not worth your time, because I already agree with the notion that it should be legalized and am in favor of legislation to do such. I just dislike people who outright lie or mislead, either through purposeful statements or through ignorance of facts, by stating things that are entirely untrue. This is the same guy who in those threads who intimated it is perfectly safe and absolutely okay to drive while stoned. Its people like him and his gross exaggeration, outright misinformation, and complete denial of reality leading to an inability to actually discuss it rationally and realistically that is going to harm the movement and continue to keep it illegal.
    Okay, so it seems like we basically agree on the issue. I think it should be legalized, and I think it is one of the least harmful drugs you can take, but people saying it can't have a negative influence are just ignorant. Granted those negative influence's are pretty weak in comparison to even alcohol but they are there. Just like with anything you can put in your body, it can have negative side effects, just like medicine you get from your doctor. And anyone who drives under the influence of weed are scum, just like anyone who does it with alcohol.

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Sorry, not doing all the research again. Especially for LA who will apparently either just lie about it or forget it a month later. Check out my posts, CaptainCourtesy's posts, and others in these following htreads:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...marijuana.html
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...legalized.html

    Seriously, we went through over 600 posts on this damn issue, I'm not wasting the vasts amount of time again, especially in part to help out someone that either will refuse to listen because of his own worthless anecdotal evidence or out of a desire to just lie.

    Marijuana has addictive qualities.
    Marijuana has withdrawl symptoms.
    Marijuana can be dangerous.
    Marijuana is a drug.

    Never have i stated:

    It has the most addictive of addiction qualities
    It has the most severe withdrawl qualities
    It is the most dangerous
    It is the strongest drug

    Oh, and by the way, don't bother wasting your breath attempting to convince me it should be legalized. Its not worth your time, because I already agree with the notion that it should be legalized and am in favor of legislation to do such. I just dislike people who outright lie or mislead, either through purposeful statements or through ignorance of facts, by stating things that are entirely untrue. This is the same guy who in those threads who intimated it is perfectly safe and absolutely okay to drive while stoned. Its people like him and his gross exaggeration, outright misinformation, and complete denial of reality leading to an inability to actually discuss it rationally and realistically that is going to harm the movement and continue to keep it illegal.
    Well, I guess you believe everything you read and do not believe experienced people like me who you accuse of lying.

  6. #126
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,271

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Well, I guess you believe everything you read and do not believe experienced people like me who you accuse of lying.
    No. I believe things I read, studies that have been conducted, anecdotal evidence that I've observed myself, anecdotal evidence from people I know which all grouped together lead me to what I believe.

    What I don't believe is one single, solitary, "druggie" (using it as you used it to describe anyone that has previously used a drug) who has a defintiive and unquestionable agenda and has shown himself completely incapable of dealing with the situation in a rational and intellectually honest way as being some kind of definitive, end all be all, proof that contradicts every single solitary other piece of information out there.

    Oh, by the way, if I was to believe you I'd be believing "what I read" as well, because all you're giving me is your opinion of your own experiences typed out on a message board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Proud South Korean View Post
    Can we get back to the topic? What does the most influential conservative voice in America has to do with addictions with drugs?
    The issue was attempts to insult the conservative base by suggesting that Limbaugh was the most influential, and is a drug addicted addicted, therefore conservatives are dumb for being influenced by a "druggie".

    The leader of the democratic party got hopped up on Coke, yet we don't see insults flying around that his followers are essentially idiots for listening to him because of it.

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    No. I believe things I read, studies that have been conducted, anecdotal evidence that I've observed myself, anecdotal evidence from people I know which all grouped together lead me to what I believe.

    What I don't believe is one single, solitary, "druggie" (using it as you used it to describe anyone that has previously used a drug) who has a defintiive and unquestionable agenda and has shown himself completely incapable of dealing with the situation in a rational and intellectually honest way as being some kind of definitive, end all be all, proof that contradicts every single solitary other piece of information out there.

    Oh, by the way, if I was to believe you I'd be believing "what I read" as well, because all you're giving me is your opinion of your own experiences typed out on a message board.



    The issue was attempts to insult the conservative base by suggesting that Limbaugh was the most influential, and is a drug addicted addicted, therefore conservatives are dumb for being influenced by a "druggie".

    The leader of the democratic party got hopped up on Coke, yet we don't see insults flying around that his followers are essentially idiots for listening to him because of it.
    I am right and I think you are wrong. Furthermore, what you think matters nothing to me. Rush Limbaugh sucks.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    people just can't get over the fact that Limbaugh did some pain pills.

    Some people think that being a fat tard on the RADIO somehow makes you influencial - when most people don't listen to him, unless they're going to the grocery store and there's no good music on.
    It isn't just that he popped some pills, but that he was addicted to painkillers. Clearly, he's of weak stock and should be culled from the herd. He's the suburban equivalent of a crackhead.

  9. #129
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    It isn't just that he popped some pills, but that he was addicted to painkillers.
    Well I don't care that he was addicted to drugs. What burns me is that he was ranting and raving for severe penalties for what he was doing himself at the time.

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Just like Jimmy Swaggart when he was busted on the sex front. He railed against all that like it was nobody's business (and it wasn't, actually) - and then he got caught and it was all O my LORD forgive me!!!! I never heard him apologize or own that he was preaching against and demonizing people for doing the same damn thing he was doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Well I don't care that he was addicted to drugs. What burns me is that he was ranting and raving for severe penalties for what he was doing himself at the time.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •