View Poll Results: Who is the most influential conservatve voice in America?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Glenn Beck

    19 26.39%
  • Rush Limbaugh

    31 43.06%
  • Sean Hannity

    0 0%
  • Ann Coulter

    0 0%
  • Other

    22 30.56%
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 167

Thread: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Incorrect. You've been proven incorrect time and time again with this. Either your memory is faulty or you have no problem lying over and over again. Pot is addictive.



    Its public knowledge he began taking it for a legitimate medical problem.



    Am I alright with people dying? In general no. Am I alright with people speeding? In general yes. Am I alright with someone that routinely goes 8 miles over the speed limit calling someone that routinely goes 15 miles over the speed limit a "Speeding Jackass"? Yes, yes I would.



    Well thank you. Let me give you a fact that is as worthless as the one you just stated. I took a **** today. Wow, great, now we've both stated worthless facts. And after both of them guess what....Pot is stil a drug.



    And that's fine. You could say the President is actually called the Kwijibo in Chief, you could say the Sky is not actually blue but Mac & Cheese yellow, and that you call cars "Vroom Vroom machines.

    That wouldn't magically change the fact that the President is called the President, the color of they sky is called blue, that cars are called cars, and that pot is a drug.
    Pot is not addictive. I have my own personal proof of that. You imply that I am a liar when I say that pot is not addictive.

    You claim that you have never smoked pot. How would you then know that it is addictive?

    Pot is not addictive. When a person quits smoking pot there are no withdrawal symptoms. Now, morphine, that's addictive.

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    I like Joe Scarsborough of "Moring Joe".

    This morning, Joe, the former Republican congressman, was complaining that the left (liberals and Obama supporters) was not criticizing the war, even though that "USA Today" reported that the death toll in Afghanistan for June has reach the Iraq war levels.

    I agree with him on this issue and I do on many other issues. And, Mika is a hottie.

    It's refreshing not to hear partisan hackery but common sense from a conservative.

  3. #113
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,014

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Pot is not addictive. I have my own personal proof of that. You imply that I am a liar when I say that pot is not addictive.
    Yes, it is. Its been shown scientifically through actual studies to have addictive qualities, your anecdotal proof from yourself doesn't trump this. This was all shown to you already in another thread, I'm not rehashing it just because you want to continue to spout BS.

    You claim that you have never smoked pot. How would you then know that it is addictive?
    Because I can read.

    Pot is not addictive. When a person quits smoking pot there are no withdrawal symptoms. Now, morphine, that's addictive.
    First, I believe there are withdrawl symptoms associated with pot found in some users, however unlike some drugs those sy mptoms are not fatal.

    But really, there's no reason to try and reason with a person that doesn't want to deal with reality. Continue to think the sky is green, the President is the Kwijibo in Chief, that Cars are called Vroom Vroom Machines, and that Pot isn't a drug.

  4. #114
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Yes, it is. Its been shown scientifically through actual studies to have addictive qualities, your anecdotal proof from yourself doesn't trump this. This was all shown to you already in another thread, I'm not rehashing it just because you want to continue to spout BS.
    Links to these studies?
    IMO if alcohol is legal, no reason pot shouldn't be. Especially since alcohol is worse than pot.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Yes, it is. Its been shown scientifically through actual studies to have addictive qualities, your anecdotal proof from yourself doesn't trump this. This was all shown to you already in another thread, I'm not rehashing it just because you want to continue to spout BS.



    Because I can read.



    First, I believe there are withdrawl symptoms associated with pot found in some users, however unlike some drugs those sy mptoms are not fatal.

    But really, there's no reason to try and reason with a person that doesn't want to deal with reality. Continue to think the sky is green, the President is the Kwijibo in Chief, that Cars are called Vroom Vroom Machines, and that Pot isn't a drug.
    I would like to read those "scientific" studies you talk about. I smoked pot all my life and quit and had no withdrawal symptoms. I do not even have a craving for it. So, I know they lie. Anti-pot people are a cottage industry.

  6. #116
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    I would like to read those "scientific" studies you talk about. I smoked pot all my life and quit and had no withdrawal symptoms. I do not even have a craving for it. So, I know they lie. Anti-pot people are a cottage industry.
    Also I love how people talk about it being "addictive" as to why it shouldn't be legal. When alcohol, and nicotine, are perfectly legal.

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Also I love how people talk about it being "addictive" as to why it shouldn't be legal. When alcohol, and nicotine, are perfectly legal.
    I think nicotine is more addictive than heroin.

  8. #118
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,894
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    I think nicotine is more addictive than heroin.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  9. #119
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,014

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Links to these studies?
    IMO if alcohol is legal, no reason pot shouldn't be. Especially since alcohol is worse than pot.
    Sorry, not doing all the research again. Especially for LA who will apparently either just lie about it or forget it a month later. Check out my posts, CaptainCourtesy's posts, and others in these following htreads:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...marijuana.html
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...legalized.html

    Seriously, we went through over 600 posts on this damn issue, I'm not wasting the vasts amount of time again, especially in part to help out someone that either will refuse to listen because of his own worthless anecdotal evidence or out of a desire to just lie.

    Marijuana has addictive qualities.
    Marijuana has withdrawl symptoms.
    Marijuana can be dangerous.
    Marijuana is a drug.

    Never have i stated:

    It has the most addictive of addiction qualities
    It has the most severe withdrawl qualities
    It is the most dangerous
    It is the strongest drug

    Oh, and by the way, don't bother wasting your breath attempting to convince me it should be legalized. Its not worth your time, because I already agree with the notion that it should be legalized and am in favor of legislation to do such. I just dislike people who outright lie or mislead, either through purposeful statements or through ignorance of facts, by stating things that are entirely untrue. This is the same guy who in those threads who intimated it is perfectly safe and absolutely okay to drive while stoned. Its people like him and his gross exaggeration, outright misinformation, and complete denial of reality leading to an inability to actually discuss it rationally and realistically that is going to harm the movement and continue to keep it illegal.

  10. #120
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Who is the most influental conservative voice in America?

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Awesome . . . . following origin for more details.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •