View Poll Results: At what age did you lose your virginity?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12 or younger

    4 7.02%
  • 13

    4 7.02%
  • 14

    3 5.26%
  • 15

    8 14.04%
  • 16

    5 8.77%
  • 17

    8 14.04%
  • 18

    3 5.26%
  • 19

    6 10.53%
  • 20

    2 3.51%
  • never/older

    14 24.56%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: At what age did you lose your virginity?

  1. #1
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    At what age did you lose your virginity?

    Another follow up/relation question to my other poll
    "What is a good age to have the FULL sex talk?"

    I was actually 11 but i wasnt active again till i was 16.
    at 11 my 16 year old baby sitter decided to learn practice with me.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #2
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: At what age did you lose your virginity?

    In human age or tortoise age>

    Are we using intercourse or the clinton exception>



  3. #3
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: At what age did you lose your virginity?

    Someone is a little sexually preoccupied, today.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #4
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: At what age did you lose your virginity?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    In human age or tortoise age>

    Are we using intercourse or the clinton exception>
    intercourse but feel free to let me know both has a parent THAT COUNTS

    i actually had both the first time but you are right has my brother had oral a bunch first
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #5
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: At what age did you lose your virginity?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Someone is a little sexually preoccupied, today.
    LOL
    hope thats ok and not violating any rules

    just curious what the world is like outside of my local one
    nice to get a feel for things when something big in your local world is going on
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #6
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: At what age did you lose your virginity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    LOL
    hope thats ok and not violating any rules

    just curious what the world is like outside of my local one
    nice to get a feel for things when something big in your local world is going on
    Nah, it's fine. Just found it interesting that three threads "popped up" all of a sudden.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #7
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: At what age did you lose your virginity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    intercourse but feel free to let me know both has a parent THAT COUNTS

    i actually had both the first time but you are right has my brother had oral a bunch first
    Not from you I hope!

    My mom was a leader of a Planned Parenthood-she gave me a pack of trojans when I got a driver's license

    by the time I got out of the house to go to college I had heard so much about safe sex etc that It had sort of lost its "forbidden fruit" status



  8. #8
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: At what age did you lose your virginity?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Nah, it's fine. Just found it interesting that three threads "popped up" all of a sudden.
    He's trying to get a rise out of people



  9. #9
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: At what age did you lose your virginity?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    He's trying to get a rise out of people
    I see what you did there
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #10
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: At what age did you lose your virginity?

    I was 18 and it's the worst thing that ever happened to me. Pussy has caused me more aggravation and cost me more money than any other thing in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •