View Poll Results: Has Obi restored honor to the presidency... you must first believe it was dishonored

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oh yeah baby...

    6 20.69%
  • You have to be joking

    23 79.31%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: It has been 16-months officially...

  1. #51
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Quote Originally Posted by Binary_Digit View Post
    Well you did see post #33, which contained such evidence, because you gave the following staggeringly insightful reply to it:

    Maybe the problem is not a lack of evidence, but rather a lack of acknowledgement of such evidence on your part.

    Ya think?
    OK..... let's take that statement by Fukino.

    I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.
    She is either lying, or she broke the law by making that statement…. Of course I don’t expect you to make the logical jump here.

    §338-18 Disclosure of records. (a) To protect the integrity of vital statistics records, to ensure their proper use, and to ensure the efficient and proper administration of the vital statistics system, it shall be unlawful for any person to permit inspection of, or to disclose information contained in vital statistics records, or to copy or issue a copy of all or part of any such record, except as authorized by this part or by rules adopted by the department of health.
    http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscur..._0338-0018.HTM

    And just what makes her the final authority on what constitutes a Natural Born Citizen? Especially when Barry's pedigree goes against the definition of NBC handed down by 6 Supreme Court cases?

    As I said, gullible faithers. Now start another thread if you want to continue this.
    Last edited by Crunch; 06-08-10 at 06:02 PM.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  2. #52
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,677

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    I'm disappointed, this could have been a great thread re: his pledge to remove all combat troops from Iraq w/in 16 months. Instead it's just (overly) partisan bickerfodder.

    Obama denies wavering on Iraq - Los Angeles Times
    Well...

    1st...partisanship? Shocking!
    2nd...there was only 2 previous posts...kinda tough to label it partisap bickering...

    On the economy...dismal failure...where is the leadership? hating on Bush and the Bush tax cuts and blah blah blah...we still have 9.7 virtual and more like 17-20% real unemp;pyment and no sustainable growth...the only thing growing is the fed.
    On the budget...how pathetic do you have to be to not even SUBMIT a budget??? Woder why the debt has risen significantly yet AGAIN? (and yes...I said the same thing about Bush).
    On leadership...dismal failure...blame everyone
    On the oil spill...dismal failure...no leadership...nothing but fingerpointing and blame. His claim of being in charge since day one and being in charge of BPs cleanup...really? Seriously???
    On fighting terror...high marks. In fact Im pleasantly surprised. Yes there have been incidents...always has always will. But I think they are doing well continuing the Bush policies.
    On Health Care...mixed...they got it 'passed' (considering they had a 'supermajority' getting it passed was pretty much a foregone conclusion. However...I highly doubt anyone and I mean ANYONE is going to be happy with the end result)

  3. #53
    Guru
    Binary_Digit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 04:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,539

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    She is either lying, or she broke the law by making that statement…. Of course I don’t expect you to make the logical jump here.
    I think you need to look at the relevant portion of your source:

    The department shall not issue a verification in lieu of a certified copy of any such record, or any part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant requesting a verification is:

    (1) A person who has a direct and tangible interest in the record but requests a verification in lieu of a certified copy;

    (2) A governmental agency or organization who for a legitimate government purpose maintains and needs to update official lists of persons in the ordinary course of the agency’s or organization’s activities;

    (3) A governmental, private, social, or educational agency or organization who seeks confirmation of a certified copy of any such record submitted in support of or information provided about a vital event relating to any such record and contained in an official application made in the ordinary course of the agency’s or organization’s activities by an individual seeking employment with, entrance to, or the services or products of the agency or organization;
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    And just what makes her the final authority on what constitutes a Natural Born Citizen?
    Are you serious? If the Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health is not an authority on what is and is not a legitimate Hawaiian birth certificate, then who the hell is? God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Especially when Barry's pedigree goes against the definition of NBC handed down by 6 Supreme Court cases?


    That sounds like another one of your myths that is easily debunked by Snopes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Now start another thread if you want to continue this.
    No, I'm not going to dignify the birfers' position by creating a post to argue something as simple as 1 + 1 = 2. Obama posted his birth certificate online during the campaign. Authorities from Hawaii have come forward to confirm its authenticity. Not one single credible authority has questioned its authenticity; the only ones doing that are ametuers who don't know what the hell they're talking about. There's really nothing more to it.

  4. #54
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Quote Originally Posted by Binary_Digit View Post
    I think you need to look at the relevant portion of your source:
    Immaterial.... it's still against the law to disclose info held in public records, says so in the law I quoted. So she either lied or broke the law….. I doubt she broke the law.

    Are you serious? If the Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health is not an authority on what is and is not a legitimate Hawaiian birth certificate, then who the hell is? God?
    Are you really that ignorant or just tossing out your stawman? I said who made her the authority on what constitutes a Natural Born Citizen, not the authority on Hawian birth certificates.

    I think that counts as a fail.




    That sounds like another one of your myths that is easily debunked by Snopes.
    Another fail.... I could care less how old Stanley was. The 6 SC cases state NBC is a child of 2 citizen parents born on US soil.


    No, I'm not going to dignify the birfers' position by creating a post to argue something as simple as 1 + 1 = 2. Obama posted his birth certificate online during the campaign. Authorities from Hawaii have come forward to confirm its authenticity. Not one single credible authority has questioned its authenticity; the only ones doing that are ametuers who don't know what the hell they're talking about. There's really nothing more to it.
    I can see why you wouldn't want to debate it..... you'd get your ass handed to you, again.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  5. #55
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,983

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Honor is all well and good, but you stop your enemies from attacking you by them fearing you..... no country in the world fears the US with this clown in the White House, just like Iran didn’t fear us with Jimmy in the White House.
    We haven't had any terror attacks with Obama in office. However I will agree that our enemies will use Obama's weakness to exploit this country
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    No, he lost respect with liberal Americans like yourself. Not that it matters, since he has an R after his name he never really had it to begin with.
    I am a registered Republican, I dislike Bush for his policies, not his party. Don't pre-judge me or my reasons for disagreeing with the ex president. Bush lost a lot of respect from conservatives when he failed to legislate like one near the end of his term (with the bail outs and big spending along with growing government).
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  6. #56
    Global Moderator
    Silent Bob for President!

    RedAkston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,784
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Moderator's Warning:
    It has been 16-months officially...Enough with the personal attacks, baiting and flaming.

  7. #57
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:39 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,445
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I'm curious, how did Bush restore the presidency?
    He came in after The-Scandal-a-Month-Clintons blew a ferocious load all over the faces of Washington, Jefferson, Adams & Co.
    Had the Dems removed Felonius Bill, Gore would have won.

    Bush came in and stopped the pizza's, sweatsuits in the Oval Office, the blowjobs with interns, the finger wagging at terroristas, whining about the opposition... the R's, and when attacked on 911, Bush's threats meant something. Our enemas sat up and noticed. We got a black market nuke program off the streets, Pakistan was more cooperative than imagined, and Clinton's years of UN Resolutions came to an end.

    Iraq is doing pretty well considering where they came from. Thank George W. Bush. He stood strong when Democrats and their propagandists emptied every possible cess pool on him imaginable. History will look back at that moment and give two thumbs up. He stayed the course, didn't poll his way through a'la Clinton... took his lumps and didn't whine.

    He was a man.
    Contrast that to the three latest Democrat presidents.

    You did know a million people in Iraq died under Clinton's sanctions... do you not?
    For what? To allow a despot to continue terrorize Iraqi's? To have them live in fear of his sword, his sons, his rape rooms, his penchant for blindfolding and throwing people off of buildings, for using electro shock on genitals, for hanging an average of 100 people per day?

    Bush stopped that.
    Of course, the dishonorable, treasonous Dems couldn't stand to watch this man succeed, so they shat upon our troops to try and bring Bush 43 down.

    And since leaving office he... unlike the scum Carter and Clinton... hasn't criticized Obama for his rampant ineptitude.
    Bush, like presidents with class and honor, has let Obama swim or sink on his own merit.

    Bush is an honorable man who during his campaigns told us what he wanted to do.
    No Democrat dares do that.

    Put that in your bong and smoke it.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 06-09-10 at 02:16 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  8. #58
    Guru
    Binary_Digit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 04:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,539

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    He came in after The-Scandal-a-Month-Clintons blew a ferocious load all over the faces of Washington, Jefferson, Adams & Co.
    Had the Dems removed Felonius Bill, Gore would have won.

    Bush came in and stopped the pizza's, sweatsuits in the Oval Office, the blowjobs with interns, the finger wagging at terroristas, whining about the opposition... the R's, and when attacked on 911, Bush's threats meant something. Our enemas sat up and noticed. We got a black market nuke program off the streets, Pakistan was more cooperative than imagined, and Clinton's years of UN Resolutions came to an end.

    Iraq is doing pretty well considering where they came from. Thank George W. Bush. He stood strong when Democrats and their propagandists emptied every possible cess pool on him imaginable. History will look back at that moment and give two thumbs up. He stayed the course, didn't poll his way through a'la Clinton... took his lumps and didn't whine.

    He was a man.
    Contrast that to the three latest Democrat presidents.

    You did know a million people in Iraq died under Clinton's sanctions... do you not?
    For what? To allow a despot to continue terrorize Iraqi's? To have them live in fear of his sword, his sons, his rape rooms, his penchant for blindfolding and throwing people off of buildings, for using electro shock on genitals, for hanging an average of 100 people per day?

    Bush stopped that.
    Of course, the dishonorable, treasonous Dems couldn't stand to watch this man succeed, so they shat upon our troops to try and bring Bush 43 down.

    And since leaving office he... unlike the scum Carter and Clinton... hasn't criticized Obama for his rampant ineptitude.
    Bush, like presidents with class and honor, has let Obama swim or sink on his own merit.

    Bush is an honorable man who during his campaigns told us what he wanted to do.
    No Democrat dares do that.

    Put that in your bong and smoke it.

    .
    Give me Oval Office blow jobs over state-sanctioned torture any day of the week.

    Your other points are fairly good ones, though.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •