View Poll Results: Has Obi restored honor to the presidency... you must first believe it was dishonored

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oh yeah baby...

    6 20.69%
  • You have to be joking

    23 79.31%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 58

Thread: It has been 16-months officially...

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Clinton dishonored the Presidency, and GW Bush restored it. Obama's working had to dishonor it again, and he has 2 1/2 years left to do so.

  2. #32
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    Clinton dishonored the Presidency, and GW Bush restored it. Obama's working had to dishonor it again, and he has 2 1/2 years left to do so.
    I'm curious, how did Bush restore the presidency?
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  3. #33

  4. #34
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  5. #35
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,549

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    He did. Please produce evidence to the contrary. I mean birther propaganda aside, the whole not born in the US thing is just a conspiracy theory. Ranks up their with Obama is a closet Muslim.

    PS It is ridicules to think Obama restored something that was never really lost since maybe Nixon.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 06-08-10 at 04:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #36
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    He did. Please produce evidence to the contrary. I mean birther propaganda aside, the whole not born in the US thing is just a conspiracy theory. Ranks up their with Obama is a closet Muslim.

    PS It is ridicules to think Obama restored something that was never really lost since maybe Nixon.
    If you want to discuss the 4 different JPG's posted on the internet, start a thread. I was just laughing at the total gullibility of the poster.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  7. #37
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    If you want to discuss the 4 different JPG's posted on the internet, start a thread. I was just laughing at the total gullibility of the poster.
    Personally, I think it's a tad gullible to believe Obama isn't a US citizen and was not born in Hawaii because Glenn Beck said so. But that's just me.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  8. #38
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,549

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    If you want to discuss the 4 different JPG's posted on the internet, start a thread. I was just laughing at the total gullibility of the poster.
    And what does that have to do with the validity of the argument or the subject of this thread?

    Snopes has proved to be a rather good site for pointing out scams and out right lies on the Internet. So how would this make someone gullible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #39
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,773

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Quote Originally Posted by Binary_Digit View Post
    He DID produce the "docs." He put his birth certificate on his website during the presidential campaign, and Hawaiian officials came out and verified its authenticity FFS! What more do you want??
    The pundits want to touch it, feel it, sniff it, taste it and then they want to eat it if they hadn't put a lite match to it beforehand just so they can continue their stupid argument that the man still doesn't have a legitimate birth certificate. Some people hate for the sake of hating...you can't help these people no matter how often you prove them wrong.
    Last edited by Objective Voice; 06-08-10 at 04:54 PM. Reason: corrected spelling error

  10. #40
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: It has been 16-months officially...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    And what does that have to do with the validity of the argument or the subject of this thread?

    Snopes has proved to be a rather good site for pointing out scams and out right lies on the Internet. So how would this make someone gullible?
    Start another thread so as not to derail this one.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •