View Poll Results: Do You Support Joe Arpaio Enforcing Immigration laws?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    19 57.58%
  • No

    12 36.36%
  • Other

    2 6.06%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

  1. #21
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    does the 1st 15% include the 2nd 15%? And 35% of all statistics are made up.
    No...
    Mexico Demographics Profile 2010

  2. #22
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post




    So does the spanish side of them want the land back after the war or does the amerindian side want it back?

    What country were those Amerindians anyway?


    What was the makeup of the average "mexican" back when we won that war thingy?
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 05-26-10 at 02:26 PM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    A good portion of Mexicans ARE Native Americans. Approximately 15% are predominantly Native American and another 15% can rightly claim ancestry.

    So, your point?
    Which is exactly why we should have either wiped them out completely when we were at war with them or integrated them completely when we conquered them. This separatist quality that we allow within our society is not at all beneficial.

  4. #24
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,026

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by jr602az View Post
    Yea it's there land, they were here first then the white's because Mexican crossed the river that reach's from Canada and the white's crossed the Ocean and now who's the real Alien, white's. White's killed Native American and took over Mexican's lands.
    Anyways, ain't you shocked that Joe Arpaio Honor's the KKK in his own words and throwing non violent humans in prison for having no trashy paper. We are fighting against nature and destroying family's life's to feed for there children. They Come to America for freedom and they suffer there life's walking in the desert and almost 3 out of 2 people DIE Everyday just because they're walking there ass in the desert for freedom. Wake UP!!!
    Nice spin peace. I'm not buying it. If they came in legally their would be zero deaths.
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

  5. #25
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So does the spanish side of them want the land back after the war or does the amerindian side want it back?

    What country were those Amerindians anyway?


    What was the makeup of the average "mexican" back when we won that war thingy?
    I don't give a rat's ass about it.

    I'm just pointing out facts when people lie about things.

    30% of Mexicans are Native Americans; to say that Arizona belonged to Native Americans and NOT Mexicans is made moot by pointing out that a large portion of Mexicans ARE Native Americans (a much higher number than Americans).

    I'm not making a political judgment on it and I don't really care about Arizona - but when people either don't use or misuse facts, I'm going to point it out.

  6. #26
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    I don't give a rat's ass about it.

    I'm just pointing out facts when people lie about things.

    30% of Mexicans are Native Americans; to say that Arizona belonged to Native Americans and NOT Mexicans is made moot by pointing out that a large portion of Mexicans ARE Native Americans (a much higher number than Americans).

    15% is a large portion?


    Again, what was the average mexican's make up when we won that war?






    I'm not making a political judgment on it and I don't really care about Arizona - but when people either don't use or misuse facts, I'm going to point it out.



    I'm trying to help you with these facts. Were "mexicans" as "mixed" anscestry in 1848?



    I thinks they might have been a wee bit more european than they are now. Don't you?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #27
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    15% is a large portion?

    Again, what was the average mexican's make up when we won that war?

    I'm trying to help you with these facts. Were "mexicans" as "mixed" anscestry in 1848?

    I thinks they might have been a wee bit more european than they are now. Don't you?
    I don't give a s**t about your point. I'm merely stating - based on the fact that someone said: Arizona belongs to Native Americans - that 30% of Mexicans ARE Native Americans.

    Do with it what you will, but stop trying to put words in my mouth.

    I don't give a s**t about Arizona or their messed up laws regarding Mexicans and ManBearPigs and people with accents and ethnic studies courses.

    It doesn't change the fact that 30% of Mexicans are Native American or half Native American.

    That's the only point I was making.

    I meant no comment on their screwed-up laws, dick of a Sheriff or the Mexican American War.

    Get your panties out of your ass and settle down.

  8. #28
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by jr602az View Post
    Yea it's there land, they were here first then the white's because Mexican crossed the river that reach's from Canada and the white's crossed the Ocean and now who's the real Alien, white's. White's killed Native American and took over Mexican's lands.
    Anyways, ain't you shocked that Joe Arpaio Honor's the KKK in his own words and throwing non violent humans in prison for having no trashy paper. We are fighting against nature and destroying family's life's to feed for there children. They Come to America for freedom and they suffer there life's walking in the desert and almost 3 out of 2 people DIE Everyday just because they're walking there ass in the desert for freedom. Wake UP!!!
    Got that right... whites kicked ass on Mexicans and Indians 1 or 2 centuries ago..... you lost, we won, get over it or go.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  9. #29
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    I don't give a s**t about your point. I'm merely stating - based on the fact that someone said: Arizona belongs to Native Americans - that 30% of Mexicans ARE Native Americans.

    Do with it what you will, but stop trying to put words in my mouth.

    I don't give a s**t about Arizona or their messed up laws regarding Mexicans and ManBearPigs and people with accents and ethnic studies courses.

    It doesn't change the fact that 30% of Mexicans are Native American or half Native American.

    That's the only point I was making.

    I meant no comment on their screwed-up laws, dick of a Sheriff or the Mexican American War.

    Get your panties out of your ass and settle down.




    For someone who doesn't "give a ****" you seem to be rather all worked up.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #30
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,558

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    "Mexican" is a nationality, not a race. There are native American, black, Asian, and European Mexicans, along with a lot of mixtures of various proportions.

    A Mexican is someone who is a citizen of the nation of Mexico.

    An illegal alien may or may not be a Mexican. Not all illegals are Mexican, and not all Mexicans are illegals.

    People of Mexican ancestry who were born in or naturalized in the US are Americans, not Mexicans, regardless of what they may look like.

    The illegal immigration debate is not about race, but about our national sovereignty. It is the job of the federal government to allow or not allow people from other countries to immigrate, and to make sure that the people who don't have permission to enter don't, and mete our appropriate punishment to those who do sneak in.

    Unfortunately, the feds haven't been doing their job for quite some time now.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •