View Poll Results: Do You Support Joe Arpaio Enforcing Immigration laws?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    19 57.58%
  • No

    12 36.36%
  • Other

    2 6.06%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

  1. #11
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    I support Arpaio in doing his job as is required in his job description. Enforcing the law is part of that I am sure.

    I think it is a stupid law though.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by jr602az View Post
    Yea it's there land, they were here first then the white's because Mexican crossed the river that reach's from Canada and the white's crossed the Ocean and now who's the real Alien, white's. White's killed Native American and took over Mexican's lands.
    Anyways, ain't you shocked that Joe Arpaio Honor's the KKK in his own words and throwing non violent humans in prison for having no trashy paper. We are fighting against nature and destroying family's life's to feed for there children. They Come to America for freedom and they suffer there life's walking in the desert and almost 3 out of 2 people DIE Everyday just because they're walking there ass in the desert for freedom. Wake UP!!!
    What the **** are you talking about? The Native Americans were here first. And that doesn't matter anyway because it now belongs to the U.S. And as far as dying by walking through the desert...well Come through the proper way and that whole issue gets prevented. There's plenty of water and air conditioning at the immigration offices.

    I have zero sympathy.

  3. #13
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,441

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by jr602az View Post
    Yea it's there land, they were here first then the white's because Mexican crossed the river that reach's from Canada and the white's crossed the Ocean and now who's the real Alien, white's. White's killed Native American and took over Mexican's lands.
    Anyways, ain't you shocked that Joe Arpaio Honor's the KKK in his own words and throwing non violent humans in prison for having no trashy paper. We are fighting against nature and destroying family's life's to feed for there children. They Come to America for freedom and they suffer there life's walking in the desert and almost 3 out of 2 people DIE Everyday just because they're walking there ass in the desert for freedom. Wake UP!!!




    Wait, weren't the "mexicans" that were "here first" Spaniards?





    But let me get the logic straight, these people are dying trying to escape mexico, and these people want to make where they escaped to...... MEXICO?????



    Anyone else see any thing odd here with this "logic"?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #14
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by jr602az View Post
    Do You Support Joe Arpaio Honoring The KKK And Enforcing the Immigration Laws In Arizona?

    Poof that Joe Arpaio Honor's the KKK-> YouTube- PROTEST AGAINST KKK SB1070 On May 29th 2010 In Phoenix Arizona
    Yes I do. Seeing how it is the citizens of the states that pay to deal with the illegals then it is the states that should deal with it. It would be great if the federal government actually did its job and cracked down on illegal immigration and secured the borders. Seeing how they refuse not can't but refuse to do their job the states have no choice but to enforce anti-illegal immigration laws.

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio is right every time he does his job right the scumbag sympathizers and pro-illegal scum piss bitch and moan and call him everything from a nazi to the KKK.They do it because that is all they can do seeing how they do not have a leg to stand on in the illegal immigration debate. Most Americans are not dumb enough to buy the smear campaign and lies that the pro-illegals have been using against anyone and any law that is against illegal immigration. Sheriff Joe Arpaio is not honoring the KKK by enforcing anti-illegal immigration laws. If anyone is racist it the pro-illegal scum.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  5. #15
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Wait, weren't the "mexicans" that were "here first" Spaniards?





    But let me get the logic straight, these people are dying trying to escape mexico, and these people want to make where they escaped to...... MEXICO?????



    Anyone else see any thing odd here with this "logic"?
    Looks like it has been done already, in parts of California....

    It is such a shame that our politicians suck up to criminals. The average American gets to watch this fiasco, as well as Congress selling their souls to big business interests.
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  6. #16
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,441

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Looks like it has been done already, in parts of California....

    It is such a shame that our politicians suck up to criminals. The average American gets to watch this fiasco, as well as Congress selling their souls to big business interests.




    Big and small business. isn't most of the illegal alien horde working in landscaping and other small businesses?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #17
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Big and small business. isn't most of the illegal alien horde working in landscaping and other small businesses?
    Probably, but if you saw my back yard in AZ, you would see that I haven't been hiring any of them...
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  8. #18
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    You should read your posts before submitting.....it appears as tho English is not your first language.
    They are NOT Mexican's lands, the native Americans were there first...
    A good portion of Mexicans ARE Native Americans. Approximately 15% are predominantly Native American and another 15% can rightly claim ancestry.

    So, your point?

  9. #19
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,441

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Probably, but if you saw my back yard in AZ, you would see that I haven't been hiring any of them...



    xeriscaped?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #20
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,441

    Re: Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    A good portion of Mexicans ARE Native Americans. Approximately 15% are predominantly Native American and another 15% can rightly claim ancestry.

    So, your point?




    does the 1st 15% include the 2nd 15%? And 35% of all statistics are made up.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •