View Poll Results: Would you vote for this man for President?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 25.00%
  • No

    21 75.00%
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 183

Thread: Would YOU vote for this guy?

  1. #171
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Your argument is like saying that most people only drink milkshakes because they like chocolate.
    He's making an overgeneralizing argument. I suspect he knows that.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #172
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,285
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    He's making an overgeneralizing argument. I suspect he knows that.
    He claims to believe it though.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #173
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    He claims to believe it though.
    Things are not always as they seem. I could be wrong, but something seems amiss.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #174
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Maybe because not everyone adopts your simple-minded method of voting: Ranking all the candidates on a scale of how liberal or conservative they are, and voting for the one the farthest down whichever end of the spectrum they want.



    And I don't remember Joe Lieberman saying he was voting for Bush. Are you saying Joe Lieberman voted for McCain because of Obama's race?
    Most people are far less sophisticated than you or I are. Most people don't spend time debating politics. Most people cannot even tell you the two sentators from their states. Most people cannot name the chief justice of the United States, or 3 of the associate justices. I can name everyone of them and the colleges and law schools they attended. I suspect you could do the same-or at least come close.

    Most voters aren't really well educated. As Churchill noted, the greatest argument against democracy is to spend 5 minutes talking with an average voter. However, no other system is better and most are far far worse.

    But Howard Stern's interviews of Obama voters was not only hilarious, but sadly rather truthful



  5. #175
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Your argument is like saying that most people only drink milkshakes because they like chocolate.
    That is rather silly--but you know that



  6. #176
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    That is rather silly--but you know that
    Careful, you are going to wear the "silly" word out.

  7. #177
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Careful, you are going to wear the "silly" word out.
    If he does, we have a seamstress on staff.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    If he does, we have a seamstress on staff.
    Good maybe she can sew his lips shut.

  9. #179
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    He's making an overgeneralizing argument. I suspect he knows that.
    IM sure he does and figured that once he started ignoring logical posts not playing the game and taking the bait. He ignored one of mine twice

  10. #180
    blond bombshell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    10-19-12 @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,729

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    obama got elected not only because he was a wonderful campaigner, but because he is bringing america the change that we need!
    wow you are actually chirping one of those meaningless catchphrases by the marketing machine.

    "change that we need" that statementment is interchangable between any ideology you could imagine.
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •