View Poll Results: Would you vote for this man for President?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 25.00%
  • No

    21 75.00%
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 183

Thread: Would YOU vote for this guy?

  1. #151
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    wrong--very few people who normally would vote for far left welfare-socialist types voted against Obama-Biden.

    many people who normally would not did
    really says what? proof? what about the people that just didnt vote, also if this is you argument how many people that usually vote right "just continued to do the same" LMAO sorry ou cant have it both ways

    o now you say im wrong but then go to admit maybe a few did?
    I thought I was wrong but yet im right?

    you said people did not vote against him based on color now you are saying maybe a few did? make up you mind dont back pedal LOL

    so again after your post the FACT I posted still remains its not wrong at all

    LMAO thanks for letting me know

  2. #152
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    thinking rather than feeling is "wrong" to libs. But you re the one who is wrong-I know why lots of people you call "rednecks" voted against Obama-Biden. It is because Obama-Biden was the most anti gun ticket in history.
    Stop trying to hijack the thread and change the subject to guns, just because you're losing the argument on the subject at hand: race. If you were a thinker instead of a feeler, you'd know better.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude
    Given McCain was sort of pro gun and Palin could be an NRA poster-chick your insinuation that "hicks" or "rednecks" didn't approve of McCain's policies is an outright lie.
    And given that 90%+ of blacks consistently vote for WHITE Democratic presidential candidates, your insinuation that blacks did not approve of Obama's policies is an outright lie.
    Last edited by Kandahar; 05-23-10 at 03:18 PM.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  3. #153
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,264
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    thinking rather than feeling is "wrong" to libs. But you re the one who is wrong-I know why lots of people you call "rednecks" voted against Obama-Biden. It is because Obama-Biden was the most anti gun ticket in history. Given McCain was sort of pro gun and Palin could be an NRA poster-chick your insinuation that "hicks" or "rednecks" didn't approve of McCain's policies is an outright lie. most working class whites aren't in favor of losing jobs to less qualified minorities either-remind me which party pushes affirmative racism
    Apparently misreprenting the other side is right to cons. God knows, we would not want an honest discussion.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #154
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,539

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    really says what? proof? what about the people that just didnt vote, also if this is you argument how many people that usually vote right "just continued to do the same" LMAO sorry ou cant have it both ways

    o now you say im wrong but then go to admit maybe a few did?
    I thought I was wrong but yet im right?

    you said people did not vote against him based on color now you are saying maybe a few did? make up you mind dont back pedal LOL

    so again after your post the FACT I posted still remains its not wrong at all

    LMAO thanks for letting me know
    Obama won easily despite being the most radical leftist to be on the dem ticket

    end of story



  5. #155
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,539

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Apparently misreprenting the other side is right to cons. God knows, we would not want an honest discussion.
    Honest discussion?

    Like libs claiming that race had NOTHING to do with Obama winning

    LOL



  6. #156
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Obama won easily despite being the most radical leftist to be on the dem ticket

    end of story
    ok so i was right, you were wrong, you back pedaled and you have no answers so you're just going to bail out and or try to redirect, cool

    got it

  7. #157
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,539

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Stop trying to hijack the thread and change the subject to guns, just because you're losing the argument on the subject at hand: race. If you were a thinker instead of a feeler, you'd know better.



    And given that 90%+ of blacks consistently vote for WHITE Democratic presidential candidates, your insinuation that blacks did not approve of Obama's policies is an outright lie.
    a moronic argument is made that "rednecks" did not favor McCain's policies

    I point out that the McCain-Palin Ticket was strong pro gun, the dem ticket was the most anti gun in history

    in other words, I assert a clear important policy issue that would have caused "trailer-trash rednecks" as you call them to favor McCain over the Gun hating lib ticket that has nothing to do with race.

    You lose



  8. #158
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,539

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    ok so i was right, you were wrong, you back pedaled and you have no answers so you're just going to bail out and or try to redirect, cool

    got it
    more psychobabble

    what sort of person would normally vote for a white radical liberal who was extremely anti gun that didn't vote for Obama on race?



  9. #159
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,264
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Honest discussion?

    Like libs claiming that race had NOTHING to do with Obama winning

    LOL
    So your excuse to being caught out being dishonest is to say "but Johnny did it too"?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #160
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    more psychobabble

    what sort of person would normally vote for a white radical liberal who was extremely anti gun that didn't vote for Obama on race?
    LMAO keep telling your self its psychobabble thats just you way of redirecting and waving the white flag on a certain topic. you already admitted i was right please stay on topic, are you familiar with the term strawman? lmao

    Facts
    Some people voted FOR obama based on race
    Some people voted AGAINST obama based on race
    BOTH of the above issues are secondary issues to why he won

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •