View Poll Results: Would you vote for this man for President?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 25.00%
  • No

    21 75.00%
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 183

Thread: Would YOU vote for this guy?

  1. #141
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Glad you popped in Ockham.
    Glad to be here Hatuey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Because they're misrepresentations of what Obama actually said.
    Then please make the necessary corrections because it was fairly clear to me exactly what each one of those items were.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I mean I wouldn't expect Caine to actually provide the quotes from Obama.
    So take a shot and put the actual verbatim quotes for each one of those items.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The entire thread has been about Caine complaining about Obama's race. Seriously? What other issue is there?
    The issue is "would you vote for a person who espouses _______" and I think the overwhelming answer is no we wouldn't when viewing this at face value.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #142
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post


    The entire thread has been about Caine complaining about Obama's race. Seriously? What other issue is there?
    If you actually read MY posts. You'll see I am not complaining about Obama's race, but about people not wanting to admit that his race had a role in him getting elected.

    Two different sides.

    But keep trolling like you always do.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  3. #143
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,574

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    I seriously doubt that, the numbers of the votes alone would seem to prove that wrong unless of course you believe that 50% or his votes were based on race. Heck I know YOU didnt say this im just making a point even if every so called minority in the US (something like 15-17% of total population) voted for him based on race a very large part of white america would still have to vote for him also or he'd never even come close to winning.
    I think its more because so many people were upset with bush most were willing to vote democrat pretty much no matter what especially once Palin was introduced to the mix.

    I have always said I think it was BRILLIANT for the Reps to put a female on the bill the just picked the wrong one
    I think you are wrong about the numbers but-you are right lots of whites voted for him. Meaning people didn't vote against him due to color



  4. #144
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,574

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    That is such bull****. If you choke off the competition at an earlier level so that they never compete for those jobs/colleges in the first place, that is no different than letting them apply and then denying them those jobs/colleges. It is racial discrimination in either case.

    Not a single one of the first 42 presidents would have gotten to where they did if they were black. Period.



    If members of other races are systematically denied the opportunity to become qualified for the job in the first place, then you most certainly do have a racial advantage.



    Yes. They did. You're trying to draw a meaningless distinction, for no purpose other than (as best I can figure it) you're sympathetic to discrimination against whites and you aren't sympathetic to discrimination against blacks. You're telling me that Obama had an advantage over white people early in his education/career because he was black...yet you are refusing to acknowledge that every other president has had some advantage in THEIR background because they were white.



    Do you believe that whatever-percent of poor trailer trash rednecks agree with McCain's policies more than Obama's? Hicks admitted they were voting for McCain because he was white.
    Given Obama/Biden was the most anti gun ticket in history of the dem party (based on their actions up to the day of the election) I can see why "hicks" voted for McCain who at least was not rated an F by all the gun groups and Palin who was a solid A from all the gun groups

    Biden was rated the worst senator by most pro gun groups and Obama was a solid F



  5. #145
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Ummm...... Who is President?

    To win an election you have to do what?

    Okay...so what does that tell you about your stupid comment?

    kthxbye.



    Who is crying?
    wow none of what you said made any logical sense, if you hav no response just say so, no need to try and deflect lol

  6. #146
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I think you are wrong about the numbers but-you are right lots of whites voted for him. Meaning people didn't vote against him due to color
    it doesnt mean that at all because its a FACT that people did lol cant change that my point was though that his race is SECONDARY and that it didnt get him elected

  7. #147
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    If you actually read MY posts. You'll see I am not complaining about Obama's race, but about people not wanting to admit that his race had a role in him getting elected.

    Two different sides.

    But keep trolling like you always do.
    Race has had a role in getting every single US President elected. Yet you only choose to complain about it when it's the black guy instead of one of the 42 white guys.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  8. #148
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Given Obama/Biden was the most anti gun ticket in history of the dem party (based on their actions up to the day of the election) I can see why "hicks" voted for McCain who at least was not rated an F by all the gun groups and Palin who was a solid A from all the gun groups

    Biden was rated the worst senator by most pro gun groups and Obama was a solid F
    Wow, I marvel at your ability to just take the topic and run in an entirely different direction instead of just admitting that you're wrong. Kudos.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  9. #149
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,574

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Wow, I marvel at your ability to just take the topic and run in an entirely different direction instead of just admitting that you're wrong. Kudos.
    thinking rather than feeling is "wrong" to libs. But you re the one who is wrong-I know why lots of people you call "rednecks" voted against Obama-Biden. It is because Obama-Biden was the most anti gun ticket in history. Given McCain was sort of pro gun and Palin could be an NRA poster-chick your insinuation that "hicks" or "rednecks" didn't approve of McCain's policies is an outright lie. most working class whites aren't in favor of losing jobs to less qualified minorities either-remind me which party pushes affirmative racism



  10. #150
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,574

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    it doesnt mean that at all because its a FACT that people did lol cant change that my point was though that his race is SECONDARY and that it didnt get him elected
    wrong--very few people who normally would vote for far left welfare-socialist types voted against Obama-Biden.

    many pepole who normally would not did



Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •