View Poll Results: Would you vote for this man for President?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 25.00%
  • No

    21 75.00%
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 183

Thread: Would YOU vote for this guy?

  1. #101
    It's Just Boris.
    Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West end of the Erie Canal (That's Buffalo, NY for those of you in Rio Linda)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,699

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The black community votes by a large portion for democrats anyway.
    Why?? Because Democrats promise the moon when it comes to welfare goodies.


    11/8/16: A day of great relief for America

  2. #102
    User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    05-23-10 @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    116

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The black community votes by a large portion for democrats anyway. Further, a fair number of people voted against him because he is black.
    Well, the white extremist groups are clearly not that up in arms...he's still President.

  3. #103
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It is a big deal. He is the first president who is not white.
    It seems to me that if you are not supposed to care about the color of someone's skin then it should not matter nor should it be brought up what Obama's race is regardless if he is the first half white and black president. The only people who care about someone's skin color are racist.

    That does not mean that people in any significant numbers voted for him because he was black.
    Seeing how many people made a huge deal out of race I seriously doubt that. If a fair number of people voted against him because he is black then why do you think that only a insignificant amount of people voted for him because of the color of his skin?
    Last edited by jamesrage; 05-22-10 at 02:56 AM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  4. #104
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,074

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheServantCharles View Post
    Well, the white extremist groups are clearly not that up in arms...he's still President.
    Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph

    Some threats to Mr Obama, whose Secret Service codename is Renegade, have been publicised, including an alleged plot by white supremacists in Tennessee late last year to rob a gun store, shoot 88 black people, decapitate another 14 and then assassinate the first black president in American history.
    ..... clearly.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #105
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:41 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    Why?? Because Democrats promise the moon when it comes to welfare goodies.
    Are you saying over 90 % of the black community is on welfare?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #106
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,759

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    again everyone in contention was white so they got no advantage over every other contender

    stop your bloodclot crying its silly
    Turtle. Do you realize the lack of logic of this statement in how it pertains to your argument? You just said that every contender was both equal AND WHITE. You have also said that no black person could have been elected during those other elections. That pretty much equates to blacks having a racial disadvantage in those elections, and NOT having equal footing.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #107
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    What inspired this thread? Do we really need yet another thread bitching about Obama's election based on the same GOP talking points from 2008? You're about 18 months late, Caine. Does this thread serve any purpose other than race-baiting?
    I found the image humorous and wondered if someone would vote for him.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Short and Simple..........




    Would you vote for him??????
    Hell no, he's too white.

  9. #109
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by mikhail View Post
    Obama got elected through a massive and very succesful marketing campaign.

    Grats... someone else gets it.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  10. #110
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Would YOU vote for this guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I always find it amusing how I am told time and again the only reason I voted for Obama was because he was black. I wonder how they know that, and I, who made the decision, thought I had based it on completely different reasons.

    Who told you that?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •