View Poll Results: Obama: What do you believe

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • He hates all white people

    42 36.21%
  • He is a muslim

    49 42.24%
  • He isnt a citizen

    38 32.76%
  • He wants the terrorist to win

    17 14.66%
  • He wants to take away your guns

    62 53.45%
  • He wants America to fail

    49 42.24%
  • He is the Anti-Christ

    10 8.62%
  • He is a socialist

    62 53.45%
  • none of the above

    36 31.03%
  • you disagree with the whole poll

    21 18.10%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 181

Thread: Obama: What do you really believe?

  1. #61
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    I think you need to reread the thread and understand what the poll and I am about My responses are not to you Guru, but to conservatives/tea-baggers in general.

    for someone who preachesYes, I do this, but I'm no preacher, I'm more of a ranter/raver. what you did above you sure did the 100% opposite LOL I guess thinking and reasoning was to much a waste of time to interject , I probably think more than I should - its an frustrating obsession of mine. so just "try" to insult me but saying im a thing and not a man LMAO

    you really got me lol
    My rant is to the tea-baggers, not you,Guru...
    Maybe I should be more careful when I post.
    Also, I see the reason behind this.
    We are trying to make the conservatives look like the fools that they are... I believe that they should clean their house and care more for their nation.
    I continually say that we are a backward nation and that we should follow the European lead..
    Strangely enough, if I were living in France, I might say that the French should follow the American lead......lol...
    Whatever works

  2. #62
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    My rant is to the tea-baggers, not you,Guru...
    Maybe I should be more careful when I post.
    Also, I see the reason behind this.
    We are trying to make the conservatives look like the fools that they are... I believe that they should clean their house and care more for their nation.
    I continually say that we are a backward nation and that we should follow the European lead..
    Strangely enough, if I were living in France, I might say that the French should follow the American lead......lol...
    Whatever works
    Oh so you were referring to the Harris poll and not mine? yes that was very misleading and confusing. Apologies all around

    Next while i agree that answering yes to some of these questions DEFINITELY makes you look foolish, very foolish, its not just conservatives that answer yes. And certainly not all conservatives are foolish IMO. The extreme ones are but so are most extremists with anything. Conservatives and righties do seem to be way more partisan than others but I also think those guys and the extremist are the ones that get the most press coverage, I know some very good righties and conservatives that still get what they think is right may not be right for me and get AMERICAN values/fairness/equality

  3. #63
    Educator Jucon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 07:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    787

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Hey look at that! Someone spammed the poll. Didn't see that one coming. At least we can see how many "guests" voted. Good call O Guru.

    Man some people have no lives.

    I am putting in a request to DP to limit voting to members only.

  4. #64
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    I chose 2 poll options, but only because they are a hyped up version of what I think is actually the case, and thus closest to part of my opinion:
    "He wants to take away your guns." Yes and no. I believe he is anti-gun and wants more stringent gun laws. Perhaps even to confiscate some weapons. Not all, however.

    "He is a socialist." Again, yes and no. I believe he has social and fiscal views that are considered by some to be "socialist". I believe that he would prefer a more socialist system. It all depends on how you define socialist. I'm sure there are some people who considered Regan a socialist...

    There are probably a few hints of the truth in some other poll options, but these two had slightly more, so…

    Come to think of it, I ought to have voted for the last option as well.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  5. #65
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Obama Hates All White People: Any proof?

    He is a Muslim: Yeah, and he was born in Kenya too

    He isn't a citizen: 'nuff said

    He Wants the Terrorists to Win: Which is why he sent more troops to squash them in Afghanistan.

    He Wants to Take Away your Guns: I can imagine him wanting some more gun regulation, but he isn't going to take your guns away.

    He is the Anti-Christ: Just as much as George Bush was.

    He is a socialist: This is an interesting one. He undoubtedly put in place socialist regulation, but if you call him a socialist for that, then quite a lot of our presidents have been socialist. He has reacted to a lack of regulation, countering what put us in the financial meltdown in the first place, and he followed keynesian models when he approved the bailouts. So, in all, I'd say we would have to wait say a year, and see if he continues to increase regulation, and shift our economy to a socialist format. Until then, consider this an abstain.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  6. #66
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    ive read his stance and view, still dont believe he wants to take guns "away"he wants tougher laws and the ones we have enforced though thats for sure. Not to mention I honestly NEVER worry about my right to bare arms because in reality NOBODY will take that away, IMO its just something to cry about but in reality will never come to be
    SO if someone proposed the same rules and requirements for 1st amendment rights would you call that person a 1st amendment proponent? Would you say that individual was trying to preserve or take away your first amendment rights? Someone trying to impose the same rules like they got in Chicago for 2nd amendment rights is someone who wants to take away your guns.




    medicine alone is hardly enough
    Tax payer funded medicine is still socialized medicine.



    wow, simply wow
    does all white people include his own family? LMAO or the people on his staff, the vice president LMAO

    you mean the church that WHITE people also attend and work at?
    I go to a church that says cussing, premartial sex, masturbation, drinking is all wrong, they also tell me gays will burn in hell, I dont believe ANY of that neither do the large majority who go there

    My dad attended a church where me, my mom and my gram werent going to heaven cause we werent saved and reborn? he didnt believe that

    lots of people go to a church that preaches something and they do another or feel that its not gospel or absolute

    sorry but its very unlikely he hates all white people LMAO thats just lunacy to me, I see you cleaned it up at the end though. Also who gets to decide who is "pretending" I person can claim whatever religion they want

    Either way thank you for your answers because insight to these beliefs is what im looking for. I want to see if theres logic behind it and if im missing something.
    I never said he hated all white people. It is however possible seeing how he did go to a anti-American racist church. Would someone who did not hate the gays or military go to Fred Phelp's church? Would someone who did not hate the military join code pink? Most people do not join groups whose views do not match their own.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  7. #67
    Professor
    Groucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pocono Mountains, PA
    Last Seen
    05-24-11 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,363

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Geez, my opinion of this board just dropped a huge chunk. I had no idea there were so many here who would believe such ridiculous tripe.

  8. #68
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    SO if someone proposed the same rules and requirements for 1st amendment rights would you call that person a 1st amendment proponent? Would you say that individual was trying to preserve or take away your first amendment rights? Someone trying to impose the same rules like they got in Chicago for 2nd amendment rights is someone who wants to take away your guns.
    LMAO sorry your example doesnt even make sense. Imposing more laws on the first amendment would be VERY different than requirements to own a gun because one is property and one is expression lol I hope you see how broken that logic is in reality. The logistics dont come close to even matching. He wants it harder and the current rules enforced, i have no problem with that with the amount of illegal guns that are out there. Not to mention like I said I dont worry about ANYBODY taking away my gun because the 2nd amendment isnt going anywhere in reality.




    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Tax payer funded medicine is still socialized medicine.
    OK? if YOU say so but that wasnt the debate, again not enough logic. yep, its funded, has in supported. so this is all it takes? one program that uses tax money? guess just about everything and everybody is a socialist thing then LMAO




    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    I never said he hated all white people. It is however possible seeing how he did go to a anti-American racist church. Would someone who did not hate the gays or military go to Fred Phelp's church? Would someone who did not hate the military join code pink? Most people do not join groups whose views do not match their own.
    again see my answer already, you keep repeating yourself thinking it will make it somehow more true but your logic has already been easily debunked.

    if you just want to use the word "possible" and use semantics then yes its possible EVERYBODY is LMAO but lets look at logic

    what are the white people that go to that church do they hate themselves? LMAO

    how about the 100s of people I know that go to church that dont feel, cussing, masturbation, premartial sex, drinking, porn, nudity etc etc etc is bad? or at least dont teach it and think youll go to hell for it?

    what about myself that feels the same way has above.

    Sorry the REALITY is that most people that go to church dont believe or practice all that is taught, goes one, or said there LOL this isnt even up for debate

    Guess he is racist against his own family and the majority of his friends which are white and all those white people he hired and kept on his own staff and in other government jobs. Yep its glaringly obvious he is racist, those large groups of whites he hung out with most of his life was just for show LMAO

  9. #69
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Geez, my opinion of this board just dropped a huge chunk. I had no idea there were so many here who would believe such ridiculous tripe.
    dont worry groucho while some people do believe dumb stupid things the poll is being spammed by kids

  10. #70
    Professor
    Groucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pocono Mountains, PA
    Last Seen
    05-24-11 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,363

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    dont worry groucho while some people do believe dumb stupid things the poll is being spammed by kids
    I certainly hope so.

    Still, just the fact that there are people who believe such nonsense bothers me, just like the fact that there are so many people who refuse to believe in evolution, for instance.

    The ability of people to believe in things to which there is absolutely no proof and plenty of proof to the contrary always astounds me.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •